RedZone

Hiring Slows Amid Trade Tensions, With Only 75,000 Jobs Added In May

• The unemployment rate remained at a 50-year low of 3.6%.
  • Average hourly earnings year over year in May were up 3.1%, one-tenth of a point lower than expectations.

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:
  • The unemployment rate remained at a 50-year low of 3.6%.
  • Average hourly earnings year over year in May were up 3.1%, one-tenth of a point lower than expectations.

Shhh....facts

• Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Shhh....facts

As mentioned in an exchange I had with Horsefly, unemployment is so low that there are now 1M+ more job openings than actual job seekers.  Companies are having a hard time finding qualified people.

Earnings are still growing significantly faster than under Obama.

And all this after the Fed has raised interest rates nearly 2 points under Trump.

There are fools who are entirely incapable of critical thought.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, concha said:

As mentioned in an exchange I had with Horsefly, unemployment is so low that there are now 1M+ more job openings than actual job seekers.  Companies are having a hard time finding qualified people.

And all this after the Fed has raised interest rates nearly 2 points under Trump.

Feds are looking to cut interest rates which would be a big plus. 

The economy is humming along. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

#winningtariffs

It was a totally different America for 8 years with community organizer who let other countries crap all over us in trade deals and weakened our military dramatically. We are now the premier economic and military power in the world as much as you hate that ...because you're an asshole.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It was a totally different America for 8 years with community organizer who let other countries crap all over us in trade deals and weakened our military dramatically. We are now the premier economic and military power in the world as much as you hate that ...because you're an asshole.

.."We are now the premier economic and military power in the world"..LOL....and we have been for many years champ!..and it's got nothing to do with the orange clown you worship....but now with King Orange in charge we are the laughing stock of the world...my sister in law just got back from 2 weeks in Europe...she was constantly asked about the crazy fool who is Pres. of the U.S....🤡..because he's an asshole.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BB9D74BE-92A9-45B9-B7D7-11CD3A8EDBA9.jpeg

maybe he should release his taxes and do the right thing??....

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

.."We are now the premier economic and military power in the world"..LOL....and we have been for many years champ!..and it's got nothing to do with the orange clown you worship....but now with King Orange in charge we are the laughing stock of the world...my sister in law just got back from 2 weeks in Europe...she was constantly asked about the crazy fool who is Pres. of the U.S....🤡..because he's an asshole.

You should become a fiction writer. Oh wait you already are on here.

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Of course Eroupe hates Trump. I would hate you too if you took away my allowance. and made me work for my fair share.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Agreed 100%. Dude just makes shit up. 🤣

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Agreed 100%. Dude just makes shit up. 🤣

no the dude doesn't just make shit up....you think Trump's 10,000+ lies are "made-up" by the journalists huh?...just "fake news" from the enemy?...LOL....you dudes don't know what reality is anymore...F*in SAD....:$

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Of course Eroupe hates Trump. I would hate you too if you took away my allowance. and made me work for my fair share.

So nitwit's sister went to leftist Europe and people spoke ill of Trump?

Damn. That's huge. Who'da thunk it possible?

I hear if you go to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

• Sad 1

On 6/9/2019 at 9:21 AM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Trumps taxes have nothing to do with America's resurgence ....Obstructionists want to obstruct, deflect and never enhance..

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I hear if you got to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

My uncles’s friend’s brother’s cousin went to Central America. She said they love the US (or at least illegally migrating here), so I guess it’s a wash. 

20 minutes ago, concha said:

I hear if you go to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

so it's normal for our European allies to mock our President??...sure it is....they are our ALLIES you fool...not our rivals....Trump has you clowns so twisted it's SAD....O.o

30 minutes ago, concha said:

and FYI...Obama had a 72% APPROVAL rating in England...they love him....

Trump has a 73% DISSAPPROVAL rating in England...they hate him..

so it's not "business as usual" you idiot...the Europeans too busy laughing at us and our clown Pres....:$

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

so it's normal for our European allies to mock our President??...sure it is....they are our ALLIES you fool...not our rivals....Trump has you clowns so twisted it's SAD....O.o

I'd say "Nobody could be this stupid", but everyone here knows you actively push the envelope.

Name the last Republican president that was generally liked and respected by our European "allies". Are these the same "allies" who spend a pittance on defense and have militaries that couldn't defend against an assault by a Girl Scout troop because they count on American blood and treasure to keep them safe?  Are these the "allies" who bleat and whine about Putin but then put his knife at their own throats by making themselves dependent on Russian gas and oil (thus enriching Putin)? Those guys?

Most people would be embarrassed about being such an idiot. You revel in it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1