Hiring Slows Amid Trade Tensions, With Only 75,000 Jobs Added In May

RedZone

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Shhh....facts

As mentioned in an exchange I had with Horsefly, unemployment is so low that there are now 1M+ more job openings than actual job seekers.  Companies are having a hard time finding qualified people.

Earnings are still growing significantly faster than under Obama.

And all this after the Fed has raised interest rates nearly 2 points under Trump.

There are fools who are entirely incapable of critical thought.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, concha said:

As mentioned in an exchange I had with Horsefly, unemployment is so low that there are now 1M+ more job openings than actual job seekers.  Companies are having a hard time finding qualified people.

And all this after the Fed has raised interest rates nearly 2 points under Trump.

Feds are looking to cut interest rates which would be a big plus. 

The economy is humming along. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

#winningtariffs

15 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It was a totally different America for 8 years with community organizer who let other countries crap all over us in trade deals and weakened our military dramatically. We are now the premier economic and military power in the world as much as you hate that ...because you're an asshole.

.."We are now the premier economic and military power in the world"..LOL....and we have been for many years champ!..and it's got nothing to do with the orange clown you worship....but now with King Orange in charge we are the laughing stock of the world...my sister in law just got back from 2 weeks in Europe...she was constantly asked about the crazy fool who is Pres. of the U.S....🤡..because he's an asshole.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

.."We are now the premier economic and military power in the world"..LOL....and we have been for many years champ!..and it's got nothing to do with the orange clown you worship....but now with King Orange in charge we are the laughing stock of the world...my sister in law just got back from 2 weeks in Europe...she was constantly asked about the crazy fool who is Pres. of the U.S....🤡..because he's an asshole.

You should become a fiction writer. Oh wait you already are on here.

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Of course Eroupe hates Trump. I would hate you too if you took away my allowance. and made me work for my fair share.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Agreed 100%. Dude just makes shit up. 🤣

no the dude doesn't just make shit up....you think Trump's 10,000+ lies are "made-up" by the journalists huh?...just "fake news" from the enemy?...LOL....you dudes don't know what reality is anymore...F*in SAD....:$

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Of course Eroupe hates Trump. I would hate you too if you took away my allowance. and made me work for my fair share.

So nitwit's sister went to leftist Europe and people spoke ill of Trump?

Damn. That's huge. Who'da thunk it possible?

I hear if you go to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I hear if you got to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

My uncles’s friend’s brother’s cousin went to Central America. She said they love the US (or at least illegally migrating here), so I guess it’s a wash. 

20 minutes ago, concha said:

I hear if you go to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

so it's normal for our European allies to mock our President??...sure it is....they are our ALLIES you fool...not our rivals....Trump has you clowns so twisted it's SAD....O.o

30 minutes ago, concha said:

and FYI...Obama had a 72% APPROVAL rating in England...they love him....

Trump has a 73% DISSAPPROVAL rating in England...they hate him..

so it's not "business as usual" you idiot...the Europeans too busy laughing at us and our clown Pres....:$

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

so it's normal for our European allies to mock our President??...sure it is....they are our ALLIES you fool...not our rivals....Trump has you clowns so twisted it's SAD....O.o

I'd say "Nobody could be this stupid", but everyone here knows you actively push the envelope.

Name the last Republican president that was generally liked and respected by our European "allies". Are these the same "allies" who spend a pittance on defense and have militaries that couldn't defend against an assault by a Girl Scout troop because they count on American blood and treasure to keep them safe?  Are these the "allies" who bleat and whine about Putin but then put his knife at their own throats by making themselves dependent on Russian gas and oil (thus enriching Putin)? Those guys?

Most people would be embarrassed about being such an idiot. You revel in it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

I'd say "Nobody could be this stupid", but everyone here knows you actively push the envelope.

Name the last Republican president that was generally liked and respected by our European "allies". Are these the same "allies" who spend a pittance on defense and have militaries that couldn't defend against an assault by a Girl Scout troop because they count on American blood and treasure to keep them safe?  Are these the "allies" who bleat and whine about Putin but then put his knife at their own throats by making themselves dependent on Russian gas and oil (thus enriching Putin)? Those guys?

Most people would be embarrassed about being such an idiot. You revel in it.

obviously you're a lot more stupid than you know...baaalieve me....so now it's only Republican Pres. our allies dislike??..LOL...FYI it's NOT normal for our ALLIES to mock any U.S. President...O.o

and they are the same allies who have been allies with us for a LONG time....what changed?...a clown now runs the show and they know it...too bad the 40% who support the clown don't know it...:$

1 minute ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

The majority of the UK like and respect President Trump. They wouldn’t have voted for Brexit if they were Whiny liberal Trump haters! Been to both the UK and Japan this year, 2019 and not one harsh word. 

LOL...sure they do....him and his 72% DISAPPROVAL rating....they know he's a professional clown....who proves that everyday!..O.o

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

obviously you're a lot more stupid than you know...baaalieve me....so now it's only Republican Pres. our allies dislike??..LOL...FYI it's NOT normal for our ALLIES to mock any U.S. President...O.o

and they the same allies who have been allies with us for a LONG time....what changed?...a clown now runs the show and they know it...too bad the 40% who support the clown don't know it...:$

They loved Obama. They loved Clinton. You are a dumbass.

WTF does how long they've been allies have to do with anything?  Germany is by far the largest economy in Western Europe and they spend just 1.2% of GDP on defense. France just 1.8%.

Most (the vast majority in fact) of Germany's most modern fighter aircraft can't get airborne due to lack of funds for maintenance. A huge share of their best tanks aren't battle worthy for the same reason. This is per the LAT:  A chronic shortage of spare parts and assorted technical woes have grounded 29 of the Bundeswehr’s 130 camouflage-green helicopters. Acute shortages of parts have also left only 39 of the Luftwaffe’s 128 Eurofighter jets combat-ready — idled along with nearly half of the armed forces’ 224 Leopard tanks and five of its six submarines.

Pitiful. Having just 128 front-line fighters and 224 modern MBTs is sad in itself. And they won't even pay to keep them running.

And you side with these "allies".

There are those who know WTF they speak of and then there's people like you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2