Jump to content
RedZone

Hiring Slows Amid Trade Tensions, With Only 75,000 Jobs Added In May

Recommended Posts

  • The unemployment rate remained at a 50-year low of 3.6%.
  • Average hourly earnings year over year in May were up 3.1%, one-tenth of a point lower than expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:
  • The unemployment rate remained at a 50-year low of 3.6%.
  • Average hourly earnings year over year in May were up 3.1%, one-tenth of a point lower than expectations.

Shhh....facts

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Shhh....facts

 

As mentioned in an exchange I had with Horsefly, unemployment is so low that there are now 1M+ more job openings than actual job seekers.  Companies are having a hard time finding qualified people.

Earnings are still growing significantly faster than under Obama.

And all this after the Fed has raised interest rates nearly 2 points under Trump.

 

There are fools who are entirely incapable of critical thought.

.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, concha said:

 

As mentioned in an exchange I had with Horsefly, unemployment is so low that there are now 1M+ more job openings than actual job seekers.  Companies are having a hard time finding qualified people.

Earnings are still growing significantly faster than under Obama.

And all this after the Fed has raised interest rates nearly 2 points under Trump.

 

There are fools who are entirely incapable of critical thought.

.

Feds are looking to cut interest rates which would be a big plus. 

The economy is humming along. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, concha said:

 

As mentioned in an exchange I had with Horsefly, unemployment is so low that there are now 1M+ more job openings than actual job seekers.  Companies are having a hard time finding qualified people.

Earnings are still growing significantly faster than under Obama.

And all this after the Fed has raised interest rates nearly 2 points under Trump.

 

There are fools who are entirely incapable of critical thought.

.

#winningtariffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a totally different America for 8 years with community organizer who let other countries crap all over us in trade deals and weakened our military dramatically. We are now the premier economic and military power in the world as much as you hate that ...because you're an asshole.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It was a totally different America for 8 years with community organizer who let other countries crap all over us in trade deals and weakened our military dramatically. We are now the premier economic and military power in the world as much as you hate that ...because you're an asshole.

.."We are now the premier economic and military power in the world"..LOL....and we have been for many years champ!..and it's got nothing to do with the orange clown you worship....but now with King Orange in charge we are the laughing stock of the world...my sister in law just got back from 2 weeks in Europe...she was constantly asked about the crazy fool who is Pres. of the U.S....🤡..because he's an asshole.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BB9D74BE-92A9-45B9-B7D7-11CD3A8EDBA9.jpeg

maybe he should release his taxes and do the right thing??....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

.."We are now the premier economic and military power in the world"..LOL....and we have been for many years champ!..and it's got nothing to do with the orange clown you worship....but now with King Orange in charge we are the laughing stock of the world...my sister in law just got back from 2 weeks in Europe...she was constantly asked about the crazy fool who is Pres. of the U.S....🤡..because he's an asshole.

You should become a fiction writer. Oh wait you already are on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

.."We are now the premier economic and military power in the world"..LOL....and we have been for many years champ!..and it's got nothing to do with the orange clown you worship....but now with King Orange in charge we are the laughing stock of the world...my sister in law just got back from 2 weeks in Europe...she was constantly asked about the crazy fool who is Pres. of the U.S....🤡..because he's an asshole.

Of course Eroupe hates Trump. I would hate you too if you took away my allowance. and made me work for my fair share.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You should become a fiction writer. Oh wait you already are on here.

Agreed 100%. Dude just makes shit up. 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Agreed 100%. Dude just makes shit up. 🤣

no the dude doesn't just make shit up....you think Trump's 10,000+ lies are "made-up" by the journalists huh?...just "fake news" from the enemy?...LOL....you dudes don't know what reality is anymore...F*in SAD....:$

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Of course Eroupe hates Trump. I would hate you too if you took away my allowance. and made me work for my fair share.

 

So nitwit's sister went to leftist Europe and people spoke ill of Trump?

Damn. That's huge. Who'da thunk it possible?

I hear if you go to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 9:21 AM, I AM IRONMAN said:

You should become a fiction writer. Oh wait you already are on here.

Trumps taxes have nothing to do with America's resurgence ....Obstructionists want to obstruct, deflect and never enhance..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, concha said:

 

So nitwit's sister went to leftist Europe and people spoke ill of Trump?

Damn. That's huge. Who'da thunk it possible?

I hear if you got to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

.

My uncles’s friend’s brother’s cousin went to Central America. She said they love the US (or at least illegally migrating here), so I guess it’s a wash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, concha said:

 

So nitwit's sister went to leftist Europe and people spoke ill of Trump?

Damn. That's huge. Who'da thunk it possible?

I hear if you go to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

.

so it's normal for our European allies to mock our President??...sure it is....they are our ALLIES you fool...not our rivals....Trump has you clowns so twisted it's SAD....O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, concha said:

 

So nitwit's sister went to leftist Europe and people spoke ill of Trump?

Damn. That's huge. Who'da thunk it possible?

I hear if you go to Yankee stadium the people talk shit about the Red Sox.  Weird stuff, huh?

.

and FYI...Obama had a 72% APPROVAL rating in England...they love him....

Trump has a 73% DISSAPPROVAL rating in England...they hate him..

so it's not "business as usual" you idiot...the Europeans too busy laughing at us and our clown Pres....:$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

so it's normal for our European allies to mock our President??...sure it is....they are our ALLIES you fool...not our rivals....Trump has you clowns so twisted it's SAD....O.o

 

I'd say "Nobody could be this stupid", but everyone here knows you actively push the envelope.

Name the last Republican president that was generally liked and respected by our European "allies". Are these the same "allies" who spend a pittance on defense and have militaries that couldn't defend against an assault by a Girl Scout troop because they count on American blood and treasure to keep them safe?  Are these the "allies" who bleat and whine about Putin but then put his knife at their own throats by making themselves dependent on Russian gas and oil (thus enriching Putin)? Those guys?

Most people would be embarrassed about being such an idiot. You revel in it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×