Hiring Slows Amid Trade Tensions, With Only 75,000 Jobs Added In May

RedZone

8 minutes ago, concha said:

They loved Obama. They loved Clinton. You are a dumbass.

WTF does how long they've been allies have to do with anything?  Germany is by far the largest economy in Western Europe and they spend just 1.2% of GDP on defense. France just 1.8%.

Most (the vast majority in fact) of Germany's most modern fighter aircraft can't get airborne due to lack of funds for maintenance. A huge share of their best tanks aren't battle worthy for the same reason. This is per the LAT:  A chronic shortage of spare parts and assorted technical woes have grounded 29 of the Bundeswehr’s 130 camouflage-green helicopters. Acute shortages of parts have also left only 39 of the Luftwaffe’s 128 Eurofighter jets combat-ready — idled along with nearly half of the armed forces’ 224 Leopard tanks and five of its six submarines.

Pitiful. Having just 128 front-line fighters and 224 modern MBTs is sad in itself. And they won't even pay to keep them running.

And you side with these "allies".

There are those who know WTF they speak of and then there's people like you.

so they loved Obama and Clinton and hate Trump...common knowledge...how about Bush or Reagan??..were they respected buy our European allies??..yes..so stop embarrassing yourself with the fighter plane/tank B.S.^..:$

25 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so they loved Obama and Clinton and hate Trump...common knowledge...how about Bush or Reagan??..were they respected buy our European allies??..yes..so stop embarrassing yourself with the fighter plane/tank B.S.^..:$

You are an imbecile. 🤣  😂

PG_2017.06.26.US_Image-00-3.png

Bcol_ViewFromAbroad_041213.gif

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It’s like beating up the retarded kid. It’s comical as to how much dumbass enjoys looking foolish  AND getting his ass kicked daily. 

Who is stupid enough to believe that Europeans in general don't look more favorably on Democrat presidents than Republican?

DBP is, for one.

It's ideological common sense.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, concha said:

Who is stupid enough to believe that Europeans in general don't look more favorably on Democrat presidents than Republican?

DBP is, for one.

It's ideological common sense.

in general?....come on stop being an idiot.....daddy Bush and Reagan don't count?....the point you continue to miss/close your eyes to is that Trump is now the laughing stock of the world...and not because he's a Republican...but because he's an asshole like you...;)

and Europeans don't give a shit what party our Pres. represents...they are more concerned if the guy is up to the job and doing his job right...and not making a complete fool of himself day after day in front of the world...you think they hate Donny because he's a Republican??...LOL...O.o

26 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It’s like beating up the retarded kid. It’s comical as to how much dumbass enjoys looking foolish  AND getting his ass kicked daily. 

yea...you clowns put a real beating on me....O.o...I'll take my chances looking foolish with you clowns...;)...remember Blueballs the 10,000+ lies is just more "fake news"....:$

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

in general?....come on stop being an idiot.....daddy Bush and Reagan don't count?....the point you continue to miss/close your eyes to is that Trump is now the laughing stock of the world...and not because he's a Republican...but because he's an asshole like you...;)

and Europeans don't give a shit what party our Pres. represents...they are more concerned if the guy is up to the job and doing his job right...and not making a complete fool of himself day after day in front of the world...you think they hate Donny because he's a Republican??...LOL...O.o

Show me some data that demonstrates a Republican president since Reagan with approvals in Europe that are as good or better than any Dem president since Carter.

You are a complete fool. 

• Haha 2

Just now, concha said:

Show me some data that demonstrates a Republican president since Reagan with approvals in Europe that are as good or better than any Dem president since Carter.

You are a complete fool. 

again...Europeans don't give a shit what letter comes before our Presidents name to determine if they like him or not...common sense you fool...:$

45 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

again...Europeans don't give a shit what letter comes before our Presidents name to determine if they like him or not...common sense you fool...:$

Yeah.

Leftists don't have a tendency to prefer fellow leftists.

You are proof that Darwin was wrong. 🤣

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...you clowns put a real beating on me....O.o...I'll take my chances looking foolish with you clowns...;)...remember Blueballs the 10,000+ lies is just more "fake news"....:$

I thought it was up to 10k gajillion-bajillion lies. Let me “fact” check with CNN.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I believe that most people surveyed don’t reflect how the majority of the UK feel. People who hold down full time jobs don’t get surveyed. Mark Twain said there are lies, damn lies and democrats!!! 😂

how do you figure people "who hold full time jobs don't get surveyed"?!?...they only survey people at the unemployment offices??..they don't survey people by phone??...how do they know what a person's job status is??....keep grasping

14 year old girls (and you) respond to polls. Adults who actually work don’t have time for this garbage. Adults with actual jobs know the polls are leftist bait-click BS proven over and over. I’d hang up....if I even picked out to begin with. I’ll see ya at the voting booth.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

14 year old girls (and you) respond to polls. Adults who actually work don’t have time for this garbage. Adults with actual jobs know the polls are leftist bait-click BS proven over and over. I’d hang up....if I even picked out to begin with. I’ll see ya at the voting booth.  

sure Blueballs...did you hear that on Fox news or from your fellow Trump clowns??....🤡

14 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he doesn't lie....it's ALL just "fake news"....so you can relax now....feel better??

Didn't find any catnip for your pussy on those Russians yet? 🤔

So now you just argue what level of stupid you can be instead??? 🤣

Stick with the whole Russia scam....you might be better off...

Big bad red Ruskies….they gotta be our biggest threat..

What's a president supposed to do with them?

I know....let's ask your leader..

Wow ...you sound just like your idol 😫

WTG!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1