How’s the stock market going? Haven’t had time to check this week...

NorCalRuss

34 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I will never ever change my mind. I will never accept them and I never have too. I think they are absolutely an abomination. 

Encyclopedia Britannica

Since God promises to destroy sodomite societies, the famous Encyclopedia Britanica taught it as:

“The nameless crime, which was the disgrace of Greek and Roman civilization…”  Encyclopedia Britannica 1833

Jude 7, 2 Peter 2:6, Leviticus 18:25 and other Bible verses say that God removes homosexual societies from the earth. History proves this. None remain. There are significant homosexual health dangers. CDC reports that one in five homosexual have HIV. The average age of death for a homosexual is 42 years old (Cameron). There are other diseases and depression that are common to homosexuals studies show. 

Why do swine eaters which in the same book you quote about gays Leviticus are called an abomination hate homosexuality? God detests both in the bible.  Yet Swine eaters now claim Yeshua a none swine eater made it acceptable.  So if that's the case and he changed the laws both homosexuality and swine consumption is now ok.  Hypocrite much.  More versus on Swine than homosexuality being detestable of which neither I partake in.

Leviticus. 11:7-8 11:27 11:47

isaiah 66:17.  Its an abomination a virtual land rat.

Isaiah 65:. It's flesh is an abomination like homosexuality is referred to be. 

Luke 8:33

And well I can see why.  Elaha created that beast to clean the land just as he did vultures also forbidden.  Yet Gays. Lol

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why do swine eaters which in tha same book you quote abiut gays Leviticus are called an abomination.  Yet Swine eaters now claim Yeshua a none swine eater made it acceptable.  So if that's the case and he changef the laws both homosexuality and swine consumption is now ok.  Hypocrite much.  More versus on Swine than homosexuality of which neither I partake in 

Isaiah 65:4

Homosexuality has never and never will be ok. It's never been ok in multiple religions. It never will be ok in multiple religions. But again this conversation will not go anywhere. I dont agree with Billy Bob. I more than likely will not agree with you. I dont agree with the bullshit of 2019. I dont agree with what is being shoved down children's throats in schools. Unfortunately more than likely I will be alive to see liberalism take over this country and in my opinion absolutely destroy it. We have basically lost everything the founding fathers have stood for and that's the last I'll say on this. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Christian's do not agree with homosexuality. They denounce it. Same with multiple other religions. And it's more disgusting that we have teachers being forced to teach their way of life to young kids. This type of indoctrination should have admins teachers etc thrown in jail. And all those priests that have been caught in sex scandals should be executed immediately. 

Many do. There was a long and difficult discussion among United Methodists recently on what their official stance should be on same-sex marriage. I worship at a Methodist church and my pastor is in support of it. 

I was a school teacher briefly after college. I don't remember any lesson plans on the homosexual lifestyle. What is that teachers are forced to teach these days? 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Homosexuality has never and never will be ok. It's never been ok in multiple religions. It never will be ok in multiple religions. But again this conversation will not go anywhere. I dont agree with Billy Bob. I more than likely will not agree with you. I dont agree with the bullshit of 2019. I dont agree with what is being shoved down children's throats in schools. Unfortunately more than likely I will be alive to see liberalism take over this country and in my opinion absolutely destroy it. We have basically lost everything the founding fathers have stood for and that's the last I'll say on this. 

And neither is swine eating.  If you quote a book believe in it all or none of it.  I'm not here promoting homosexuality.  I believe Leviticus.  You believe the parts that make you fill good

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Many do. There was a long and difficult discussion among United Methodists recently on what their official stance should be on same-sex marriage. I worship at a Methodist church and my pastor is in support of it. 

I was a school teacher briefly after college. I don't remember any lesson plans on the homosexual lifestyle. What is that teachers are forced to teach these days? 

Dude go look it up. 

NJ is now the 2nd state that has to teach being gay is ok. This is being taught to impressionable kids 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.northjersey.com/amp/2743028002

If that was my pastor I would leave that church immediately. 

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why do swine eaters which in tha same book you quote about gays Leviticus are called an abomination hate homosexuality? Gid detests both in the bible.  Yet Swine eaters now claim Yeshua a none swine eater made it acceptable.  So if that's the case and he changef the laws both homosexuality and swine consumption is now ok.  Hypocrite much.  More versus on Swine than homosexuality being detestable of which neither I partake in.

Isaiah 65:. It's flesh is an abomination like homosexuality is referred to be. 

And well I can see why.  Elaha created that beast to clean the land just as he did vultures also forbidden.  Yet Gays. Lol

As a Marine, you don't think God could have a good reason to issue different commands at different times? 

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

It’s so hard to believe that horsefly and DD don’t have an allegiance to a particular party when they constantly bash a president that is more centric than any president in modern history!

Oh it’s easy not to have an allegiance.  I think the leadership of both parties is trash.  Why would I follow them?  they both lie, steal and cheat.  These are things I detest personally so I don’t admire those traits in politicians.  I’m actually surprised there are not more like DD and I.  What America accepts and holds in esteem is mind boggling. 

I like most of my local politicians, both parties, as they are more grassroots and more like the common joe.  Federal politicians?  forget about it ...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

Thanks for the advice. 🤣 I promise thats the one think you've ever professed to me that you can bank on me not doing.  Genius advice

Peace be into You.  Stop leaving out the whole law.  

Absolute genius lol. Me and you will never agree. I understand that. We have many many liberals on this board. Most of them are on ignore. 

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

As a Marine, you don't think God could have a good reason to issue different commands at different times? 

Nope. Then he would not be God he would be a Marine.  One is fallible the other isn't.  A God that changes his mind cannot be GOD.  He's all knowing.  Proof show me a verse that says now eat Swine I changed my mind.  I will wait

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Oh it’s easy not to have an allegiance.  I think the leadership of both parties is trash.  Why would I follow them?  they both lie, steal and cheat.  These are things I detest personally so I don’t admire those traits in politicians.  I’m actually surprised there are not more like DD and I.  What America accepts and holds in esteem is mind boggling. 

I like most of my local politicians, both parties, as they are more grassroots and more like the common joe.  Federal politicians?  forget about it ...

They equate disagreeing makes one Liberal.  Obama made the Military a social experiment that I have enumerated many times about my distaste.  Not once did the Apple dumpling gang claim me as a conservative.  I've said black gangs are Terrorist not a peep.  I say Trump's a knucklehead about the wall then all damn he's a Big Lib.  I even said I wanna tap Candance Owens if they can arrange it as proof I'm impartial. 😆 after all per them she is the key to liberation.  

Stupid party syndrome hsve them all screwed.  Damn those party's.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Legalism doesn’t make one a Christian nor does it save the soul and change hearts.  If Christianity focused on being a strong example and leading the lost to a true relationship to their Christ, everything else will fall into place.  That’s not my words, those are Gods words. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dude go look it up. 

NJ is now the 2nd state that has to teach being gay is ok

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.northjersey.com/amp/2743028002

Look what up, dude? 

The Bible is a complex book and not every issue can be settled by a quick reading of it. From the very beginning, Christians disagreed with each other on fundamental issues. The Bible itself shows that. St. Paul was in a long and difficult fight with other Christians who believed that only Jews could be Christians and that Christians were subject to the same laws the Jews.

The Roman Catholics split from the Eastern Orthodox. The Lutherans and Calvinists and Anglicans and others split from the Roman Catholics. The Pilgrims split from the Anglicans. The Methodists almost divided into different churches just a few months ago. 

What exactly do you want me to look up?

The Bible says that God is a rock. It says that God hid his face from Moses but showed him his backside. Do you really believe that Moses saw God's ass? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Legalism doesn’t make one a Christian nor does it save the soul and change hearts.  If Christianity focused on being a strong example and leading the lost to a true relationship to their Christ, everything else will fall into place.  That’s not my words, those are Gods words. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Amen and Ameen.  

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Look what up, dude? 

The Bible is a complex book and not every issue can be settled by a quick reading of it. From the very beginning, Christians disagreed with each other on fundamental issues. The Bible itself shows that. St. Paul was in a long and difficult fight with other Christians who believed that only Jews could be Christians and that Christians were subject to the same laws the Jews.

The Roman Catholics split from the Eastern Orthodox. The Lutherans and Calvinists and Anglicans and others split from the Roman Catholics. The Pilgrims split from the Anglicans. The Methodists almost divided into different churches just a few months ago. 

What exactly do you want me to look up?

The Bible says that God is a rock. It says that God hid his face from Moses but showed him his backside. Do you really believe that Moses saw God's ass? 

I said look it up in terms of teaching gay agenda in schools than I provided a link. Nj is now the 2nd state where teachers have to teach this shit. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I said look it up in terms of teaching gay agenda in schools than I provided a link. Nj is now the 2nd state where teachers have to teach this shit. 

If I can live in a land of swine eaters many of which are friends and family yet not partake I'm betting you can do the same with homosexuality since both abominations are plentiful.  😆

Just now, DevilDog said:

If I can live in a land of swine eaters many of which are friends and family yet not partake I'm betting you can do the same with homosexuality since both abominations are plentiful.  😆

No I cant. If it wasnt for this board I really dont talk to anyone in this society today. I keep myself away as like I've said now multiple multiple times i dont agree with pretty much anyone so I stay to myself and associate with little. 

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Nope. Then he would not be God he would be a Marine.  One is fallible the other isn't.  A God that changes his mind cannot be GOD.  He's all knowing.  Proof show me a verse that says now eat Swine I changed my mind.  I will wait

Being omniscient is consistent with having a reason to give different commands at different times. God can know from eternity that he would give one command at one time and a different command at a different time. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

No I cant. If it wasnt for this board I really dont talk to anyone in this society today. I keep myself away as like I've said now multiple multiple times i dont agree with pretty much anyone so I stay to myself and associate with little. 

Then homosexuality bro should be the least of your worries it should be boredom and thats not healthy 

12 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Being omniscient is consistent with having a reason to give different commands at different times. God can know from eternity that he would give one command at one time and a different command at a different time. 

If you are God.  You know the Alpha and the Omega.  Show me a verse that Elaha States then show me the verse where Elaha not man changed his mind or command.  Start with Homosexuality and swine.  I'm still waiting.  You are juxtaposing reasoning to fit a narrative to bring acceptance.  If you show me I will say I'm wrong.  Show me one law in Leviticus that he changed or the 11th commandments or the modified 5.  

He is infallible and never changes his mind because he is all knowing all the time for all time. 

There are verses that man manipulates to fit.  Such as Yeshua saying its not what gies in that defiles but comes out.  Swine eater yep that makes it okay to eat it now.  Stupid he didn't say Elaha told me to tell you now eat Swine and other unclean animals.  Noah knew what was unclesn way before Moses. He said take 2 pairs of unclean animals and 7 pairs of clean animals.  He never changed that from the beginning and that predates Leviticus. Isn't it funny the people from the holy lands today are still non swine eaters but The Romans who brought Christianity to the  world and swine to Jerusalem are.  Hmmmmm.  And homosexuality is big in the Catholic church.  They Like swine and Homosexuality.  Double abominations 😆