FOOTBALL

BUFORDGAWOLVES

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Sadly it was your sorry crack ass I was soliciting. 

You're uglier in person than you are on here. 

BGW

Your just mad because you thought were buying some hard, but when you started to smoke it, it smelled like burnt toast 😂

Your herb ass spent $20 on a piece of balled up bread!! 😂

• Thumbs Down 1

On 6/8/2019 at 11:34 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Your just mad because you thought were buying some hard, but when you started to smoke it, it smelled like burnt toast 😂

Your herb ass spent $20 on a piece of balled up bread!! 😂

Toast???? Rookie!!!!

if you want to learn the world of Finessing, first rule is if Your gonna pass off Fake Hard, Best Rip off small piece of Sheetrock off wall and crumble it up

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2019 at 6:54 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Toast???? Rookie!!!!

if you want to learn the world of Finessing, first rule is if Your gonna pass off Fake Hard, Best Rip off small piece of Sheetrock off wall and crumble it up

Rookie? Just hustling in Lovejoy,GA I payed off a 30 year mortgage in 18 months!!!!

sportsnut was my number 1 customer. I would catch him shining someone up behind the building off MLK and about 11:30 every night he would come running. 

He would try and sell me some bootleg DVDs and after I took them from him, I would make him suck on my 45 and beg for his life. 

And don’t you think I already sold him Sheetrock? Damn!!! I like to throw in some tiny pieces of bread from time to time just to mix it up 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Rookie? Just hustling in Lovejoy,GA I payed off a 30 year mortgage in 18 months!!!!

sportsnut was my number 1 customer. I would catch him shining someone up behind the building off MLK and about 11:30 every night he would come running. 

He would try and sell me some bootleg DVDs and after I took them from him, I would make him suck on my 45 and beg for his life. 

And don’t you think I already sold him Sheetrock? Damn!!! I like to throw in some tiny pieces of bread from time to time just to mix it up 

@Sportsnut thoughts??