FOOTBALL

BUFORDGAWOLVES

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I said they should be ranked #1 until they lost.   Very far from saying they were the best team

That's not how it works... 

That's not how any of this works. 

You can do that with California because MD&SJB just shake hands and swap places at the top. 

We aren't like that Milton was a one hit wonder and an accidental one at that! 

We all said the same shit but you didn't listen. 

Milton isn't #1 and the way it looks hell they may not be top 15 because Buford is taking their lunch money... 

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Typical Ga program.   No staying power.   No dynasties.   No fun 

I'm sorry that we don't have a ton of transfers to refuel ourselves Everytime we lose players like MD and SJB. 

I'm also sorry that the GHSA isn't as Lazy or sorry as those Pansy ass bastards of the CIF..

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Shut it Samantha... 

Buford 26

Milton 23

Final

Buford was killing them. 

I watched the last few minutes of the game, and milton was coming back and had all the momentum until they fumbled on the punt return. I'm pretty sure they woulda won the game if that wouldn't have happened. They'll be aight when they go to Cali next week. 

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I watched the last few minutes of the game, and milton was coming back and had all the momentum until they fumbled on the punt return. I'm pretty sure they woulda won the game if that wouldn't have happened. They'll be aight when they go to Cali next week. 

Bro. Lol. They were losing 26-10 with 5 minutes left in the game. They could’ve fielded that punt and done nothing with it like they did for three quarters. They weren’t going to win that game. They were outgained by a fuck ton. Buford put the breaks on and it almost cost them an overtime trip but they were never losing. They were the better football team and literally led wire to wire

Milton is not very good this year. They were leading Alpharetta 3-0 at halftime. They had 10 on Buford well into the 4th. Just not the same team without Yates

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Bro. Lol. They were losing 26-10 with 5 minutes left in the game. They could’ve fielded that punt and done nothing with it like they did for three quarters. They weren’t going to win that game. They were outgained by a fuck ton. Buford put the breaks on and it almost cost them an overtime trip but they were never losing. They were the better football team and literally led wire to wire

Milton is not very good this year. They were leading Alpharetta 3-0 at halftime. They had 10 on Buford well into the 4th. Just not the same team without Yates

The only reason (from what I saw) that they weren't doing shit on offense is because they kept flip flopping qbs. When Devin Farrell was under center, the offense finally got rolling and they scored two tds in the 4th to bring them within 3 after being dominated all game. Now I do agree that milton isn't all that this year, but I think they found their QB1. You really think that devin wouldn't have drove them down the field to either tie the game or win it for them AFTER scoring twice in the 4th? And I don't wanna hear how buford let up. I mean, why in the fuck would buford let up after milton came within 3, had all the momentum and had 2 minutes to work with? Especially since milton just scored on back to back drives. You gotta think this shit through, bruh. 

I'm very happy and proud with the direction with Coach Appling at the helm, with Mr. Dexter Woods, Coach Dickie May and the supporting cast... definitely upward trending... now that is night and day from what I saw with Ford at the helm. You will see a continued return to core values and a strong work ethic.

Say what you want about the loss of the Miton QB, yada, yada, yada et al... Milton is the defending champs and Buford put a dent in it, boys....Milton is a proud program and a proud community and the school is awesome, sitting in a beautiful college like setting. I expect Coach Clack to adjust and Milton make some noise... 3rd round is not unreasonable.

Regards,

BGW

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I'm very happy and proud with the direction with Coach Appling at the helm, with Mr. Dexter Woods, Coach Dickie May and the supporting cast... definitely upward trending... now that is night and day from what I saw with Ford at the helm. You will see a continued return to core values and a strong work ethic.

Say what you want about the loss of the Miton QB, yada, yada, yada et al... Milton is the defending champs and Buford put a dent in it, boys....Milton is a proud program and a proud community and the school is awesome, sitting in a beautiful college like setting. I expect Coach Clack to adjust and Milton make some noise... 3rd round is not unreasonable.

Regards,

BGW

The Milton program may be the defending champs, but its a completely different team.

Lees also a defending champ and was toasted by a 3A team last night.

We'll know more about what it all means in a few weeks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The Milton program may be the defending champs, but its a completely different team.

Parallelisms are fine for convo but meaningless IMO.... been burned thinking everything fits in a box... and I'm a neat freak about that shit, want it all tidy and whatnot.... this is what makes HS football so much fun.

BGW

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Regards,

BGW

I guess you guys can stop the run. 😃

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

And Buford is a completely different team, and I'm pretty sure that you saw the differences from last season to this season.

Granted two games in, but you're not blind.

BGW