FOOTBALL

BUFORDGAWOLVES

On 9/6/2019 at 11:28 PM, FootballGuy said:

The only reason (from what I saw) that they weren't doing shit on offense is because they kept flip flopping qbs. When Devin Farrell was under center, the offense finally got rolling and they scored two tds in the 4th to bring them within 3 after being dominated all game. Now I do agree that milton isn't all that this year, but I think they found their QB1. You really think that devin wouldn't have drove them down the field to either tie the game or win it for them AFTER scoring twice in the 4th? And I don't wanna hear how buford let up. I mean, why in the fuck would buford let up after milton came within 3, had all the momentum and had 2 minutes to work with? Especially since milton just scored on back to back drives. You gotta think this shit through, bruh. 

I agree with you.  Milton now has a great football team and I believe will be in the state title game, now that Devin is at the helm.

• Haha 3

On 9/6/2019 at 11:03 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Score doesn't tell the tale. 

It was 26-10 until the final 4 minutes of the game. 

Yeah...actually it does.  And it's exactly why we keep score.

As I've pointed out MANY times...it don't matter WHEN you score.  It only matters WHETHER you score.

Rufus>>

On 9/6/2019 at 11:02 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Looked like a close game by the score 

Now see, there you go again, trying to decide who won a game by looking at the score.

Will you ever learn?

You must consult Carlos Danger.  He’ll tell you just what particular minutes are important in a game.  Say halftime maybe, or end of the third quarter.  Certainly not the final score.

• Haha 1

• BUFORDGAWOLVES changed the title to Are you Ready for Some FOOTBALL!!!
  • 3 weeks later...