FOOTBALL

BUFORDGAWOLVES

• BUFORDGAWOLVES changed the title to Sixty-FREAKIN' FIVE Days....
On 6/17/2019 at 12:39 PM, AztecPadre said:

Did probst get to keep his teaching license?  What's the latest on him?

Who is probst?

I've heard of Pabst. 

If you're asking about Rush Propst, as far as I know, he still has his certs and was basically cleared of most of the accusations. 

There has been no official word though. I assume that, since the head coach position has been filled already, he has no reason to make a press release at this point. I'd also assume some lawsuits and other stuff may be ongoing hence the radio silence. All assumptions on my part. 

There are no for sale signs on his home and property. No moving trucks in his yard. He, his wife and his son were at the last spring training practice for ninth grade. That appearing at the practice leads me to believe he was cleared totally as that was one of the directives of the school board and superintendent's investigation. 

Now you know as much as we know. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt has roughly two months to come up with a running game.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!

Rufus>>

Idk what we will do. 

Hope we can cook up something between now and then. Maybe Coach Rogers proves to be a great recruiter and some of them Houston County kids move down here and show us what real talent looks like. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk what we will do. 

Hope we can cook up something between now and then. Maybe Coach Rogers proves to be a great recruiter and some of them Houston County kids move down here and show us what real talent looks like. 

(Smile)....

Amigo...it's coming like a freight train.....

Rufus>>