Reason #316 of why Mater Dei is different...

Eddyr2

You know, I really like this event.  It's great for the kids, and it honors our great marines stationed in Pendalton.  I appreciate that this was posted, but you know I really don't want anyone to think we are doing this as a recruiting event.   We try to keep our community service on the down low, and help the kids understand about giving back to the community.

This is going to be a great year for our fans.  Our goals are to to beat Servite, and win CIF.  We think we have the personnel available to do some good things and are looking forward to the season.

#justwinbaby

#dillydilly

#gofox

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, The Stache said:

You know, I really like this event.  It's great for the kids, and it honors our great marines stationed in Pendalton.  I appreciate that this was posted, but you know I really don't want anyone to think we are doing this as a recruiting event.   We try to keep our community service on the down low, and help the kids understand about giving back to the community.

This is going to be a great year for our fans.  Our goals are to to beat Servite, and win CIF.  We think we have the personnel available to do some good things and are looking forward to the season.

#justwinbaby

#dillydilly

#gofox

How the hell did you misspell the name of the place when it's literally In the title... ?

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How the hell did you misspell the name of the place when it's literally In the title... ?

Clearly another example of premature inject-u-lation.

This is where the poster sees a topic that really excites him, he barely can get his laptop up and opened, his excited fingers pounding at his keyboard to inject his response and bamm !!   There it goes, a thought, a word or reaction posted seconds too early, bringing gratification mostly to poster because of his "quick draw McGraw" response........now roll over and fall asleep Romeo.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

i don't spell well but i have employees that spell check my emails for me...

Image result for it's good to be king

You mean the Kings that marry their sister and plunder the Treasury to pay for said email checkers....

I mean Cersei? Really?

BGW

giphy.gifand coupled with the Keto diet, we're talking cardiovascular disease from elevated cholesterol, add in scurvy for giggles.

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You mean the Kings that marry their sister and plunder the Treasury to pay for said email checkers....

I mean Cersei? Really?

BGW

giphy.gifand coupled with the Keto diet, we're talking cardiovascular disease from elevated cholesterol, add in scurvy for giggles.

i don't watch tv shows with dragons... #grownup

• Haha 1