Coach Sabella Q&A

PrepGridiron

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You seem to be aware of the history with Don Bosco who have had a interesting past with a certain SFL power 

Could we see Don Bosco facing some more FL teams down the line?

Not sure, we have started looking at 2020 and I'm sure if it makes sense schematically we would like to play some FL teams. They have some excellent teams and DBP has had some battles with some of them over the years

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Coach, I've always thought Jersey kids have a sort of toughness about them; what do you think that is attributed to?

Yes, we like to believe that too. It's a heavily populated state and your need to earn everything you get. If you aren't getting the job done there's someone behind you who's ready to step in so you better bring it everyday!

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I'm not sure how many states outside of new Jersey you have seen live in action but what would be the best you have seen (besides new Jersey)

Also what is some of the strongest teams you have seen personally?

Tough to say who the best I've seen. I ask a lot of questions, guys like Coach Urbina and Coach Granatell who coached in those games and tremendous resources and share some stories about those games all the time.

Just now, Coach Sabella said:

Yes, we like to believe that too. It's a heavily populated state and your need to earn everything you get. If you aren't getting the job done there's someone behind you who's ready to step in so you better bring it everyday!

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm not sure how many states outside of new Jersey you have seen live in action but what would be the best you have seen (besides new Jersey)

Also what is some of the strongest teams you have seen personally?

• Like 2

Guys, you gotta wait until Prep get's those 5 questions out and done with, then when Prep turns it over then go on your feeding frenzy...

Hahhaha.

Good thread, I missed nursing a broken collarbone due to a wreck on my mountain bike.

Pain meds work well, knocked me out, I needed the sleep, bruised some ribs, rash all over left side, hurts to sneeze.

BGW

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Did I miss it?

I just wanted to congratulate Coach on his new position.  It will be challenging to say the least, but from meeting people familiar with him and the program at various coaching clinics, I am sure the program is in good hands.

I also want to wish him well in his trip out here to play Jason's squad.  That will be a fine matchup.

People say that Don Bosco is the most dangerous single game opponent in the Country, so we'll see what happens.

#DillyDilly

#RedRevenge

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, The Stache said:

Did I miss it?

I just wanted to congratulate Coach on his new position.  It will be challenging to say the least, but from meeting people familiar with him and the program at various coaching clinics, I am sure the program is in good hands.

I also want to wish him well in his trip out here to play Jason's squad.  That will be a fine matchup.

People say that Don Bosco is the most dangerous single game opponent in the Country, so we'll see what happens.

#DillyDilly

#RedRevenge

Thanks for the kind words, Coach/Sammy/Commish! Congrats to you and yours on finally stepping up to schedule some elite, northeast competition in SFA and SJC! I know that the BC staff already sent its MD game film from 2017 to both staffs. Hopefully, that'll give each of them a fighting chance ;) Is it true that Bru is now looking to transfer to Rutgers? #hackedaccount

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, Coach Sabella said:

Thanks for the kind words, Coach/Sammy/Commish! Congrats to you and yours on finally stepping up to schedule some elite, northeast competition in SFA and SJC! I know that the BC staff already sent its MD game film from 2017 to both staffs. Hopefully, that'll give each of them a fighting chance ;) Is it true that Bru is now looking to transfer to Rutgers? #hackedaccount

Whuuuutttt!

186EA702-D753-4F61-9730-C65879B16720.gif

• Haha 5