Clinton friend Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested

HSFBfan

On 7/6/2019 at 10:33 PM, HSFBfan said:

The unsealed indictment on monday is going to be very interesting. Let's see who else is named 

Not something that just happened. Epstein was being investigated for awhile now since getting a light sentence under Clintons watch. Also, besides Bill Clinton, don't be surprised if you see Trumps name mentioned. Not sure of the facts, but one of the names Epstein dropped was also the presidents. Trump has denied anything to do with Epstein. This could be another false investigation of the first degree. Perfect for the Democrats to have another go at Trump if the Muller case goes south. 

My gut says Trump isn't involved in anything illegal, but he may have flown with Epstein to Pleasure Island. Trump did run with the Rich Pricks on occasion, so who knows.

On 7/8/2019 at 8:17 AM, DBP66 said:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

Yes 2002.....when he was friends with Clinton...

but apparently you missed the "but he likes them young" warning in your quote above...🤔

You probably also missed that it was in fact T...…..who had Epstein expelled from Mara Lago a short while later...☹️

No worries....you can still claim that someone on the right (or some cabinet member name of Acosta) went too light on him ...

(as did the left lol)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Sucks to be him. If he dimes out his close comrades that we’re involved, they’ll murder him. If he doesn’t, the general population will murder him in jail. What’s a guy to do? I hope he takes everyone down in exchange for a witness protection deal. That’ll at least give him a few more years before he meets his maker. 

The names are already out there. And there are some big names. The plane logs are also online and you can see who was on the plane.