Clinton friend Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested

HSFBfan

From the miami herald

Florida Sen. Lauren Book has reached out to Capitol police after receiving an anonymous warning connected to her demand for a state inquiry into Palm Beach Sheriff Ric Bradshaw’s handling of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s lenient work release program, the Miami Herald has learned.

Book, a vocal advocate for child sexual assault survivors, said she also received more than a dozen calls by Bradshaw’s political supporters asking her to back off on her call for an investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement into Bradshaw.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233102457.html

@Drummer61

@I AM IRONMAN

@Blueliner

@GardenStateBaller

• Thanks 2

@GardenStateBaller

@I AM IRONMAN

@PJR

@Drummer61

@Blueliner

Jeffrey Epstein and Sen. Dianne Feinstein's husband were coinvestors in an exclusive private-equity fund. ... 

From business insider 

Jeffrey Epstein invested $30 million in a private-equity fund alongside the husband of California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, demonstrating the extent of the disgraced New York financier's ties to political movers and shakers, according to public documents reviewed by Business Insider. The initial investments took place two years before allegations that Epstein paid minors for sexual favors became public.

>Records show that Epstein and Feinstein's husband, Richard Blum, were both investors in Second City Capital Partners I, a $100 million fund founded in 2004 by the Samuel Belzberg, the late Canadian businessman who was behind Gibralt Capital Corp. and Belzberg & Co. The fund was directed by Belzberg's son-in-law Strauss Zelnick, a well-known media investor who was briefly floated last year as a potential CEO of CBS.

>The fund had approximately 40 limited partners in total, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing. Many of these investors were not disclosed, but since Epstein's investments made up nearly one-third of the $100 million fund, the two entities associated with him were disclosed in public filings. 

> An SEC disclosure form shows that Second City Capital I received a total of $30 million in 2004 from two entities that share an address with Epstein's US Virgin Islands headquarters: COUQ Foundation, a nonprofit Epstein uses to fund science-related projects, and an entity called YHS LLC.

>Two sources familiar with Second City Capital Partners confirmed to Business Insider that both investments were made by Epstein on behalf of Leslie Wexner, the billionaire founder of the L Brands, who is the only publicly known client of Epstein's purported services as a money manager to the hyperwealthy.

• Thanks 1

BREAKING: Top FBI agent Salvatore Cincinelli, who investigated the finances of the Clinton Foundation, has reportedly committed suicide on a crowded nite-club dance floor

Austin Police were instructed by the FBI to “not release any details of the death to the media”

RT!

FBI agents on site and police instructed witnesses to delete any video and photographs of the event and cleared out the bar, according to reports. Likewise, FBI officials instructed Austin Police to not release any details of the death to the media, sources confirmed. Witnesses at the nite club were also told to “stay offline” and “keep quiet” about the shooting, sources said.

DBC

19 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Lauren book should absolutely be protected  obv shes close to something for her to be threatened in her attempt to investigate 

Let's see. a Clinton is involved...

Let's hope she doesn't end up dead in another failed Robbery, or a sudden suicide. Don't be surprised if something happens to her.

• Like 1

"supposedly"  9 of the 12 NYPD officers that had viewed a file named 'insurance' on Oscar Meyer's laptop have now committed ark_ancide or otherwise had an untimely death. Supposedly Including the NYPD Chief that declared that if prosecution did not take place soon that they would go public. 

Supposedly is highlighted, as that's just what's in some media coverage.

@HSFBfan Is from NY....maybe he knows...is this true?

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

"supposedly"  9 of the 12 NYPD officers that had viewed a file named 'insurance' on Oscar Meyer's laptop have now committed ark_ancide or otherwise had an untimely death. Supposedly Including the NYPD Chief that declared that if prosecution did not take place soon that they would go public. 

Supposedly is highlighted, as that's just what's in some media coverage.

@HSFBfan Is from NY....maybe he knows...is this true?

I can't confirm. Only thing I know is the chief was friend with my dad 

On 7/26/2019 at 9:21 AM, HSFBfan said:

I can't confirm. Only thing I know is the chief was friend with my dad 

Yes I thought you had mentioned something like that when it happened, that's why I asked....

Saw some article with that 9 of 12 NYPD officers headline and kind of did a double take...seemed very shocking if true...

Article went on to list like 50 or so untimely suicides I had never heard of....

45 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes I thought you had mentioned something like that when it happened, that's why I asked....

Saw some article with that 9 of 12 NYPD officers headline and kind of did a double take...seemed very shocking if true...

Article went on to list like 50 or so untimely suicides I had never heard of....

Yeah I've familiar with that article 

I also saw something that the Arkansas senator who was murdered was looking into the clinton foundation. 

Third New York police officer dies by suicide in 9 days

Deputy Chief Steven Silks, 62, was just days away from retirement when he was found dead on June 5 in Queens. Silks served the department for nearly 39 years and was described as one of the "most capable and most dependable" cops in the department by O'Neill last week.

Brooklyn Detective Joseph Calabrese, 58, was reported missing the day after Silks' death after his car was found on the Belt Parkway in Sheepshead Bay. Calabrese was later found dead in Plumb Beach, NBC New York reported.

Calabrese was a homicide detective in Brooklyn South and a 37-year veteran of the department. He also served as the chairman for the board of trustees for the Detectives’ Endowment Association, according to NBC New York.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/third-new-york-police-officer-dies-suicide-9-days-n1017821