THIS WEEKEND Cali Beachboys get Defrauded by the Big Boys Of Bergen County

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It's a stupid matchup. Never should have been scheduled. Waste of time for both teams and everyone knows it

Of course it will be onsesided, but atleast y'all are challenging yourself's. However, only being able to hit in practice like 5 minutes per week, will not help your cause.Ā  It could be downright dangerous for Jersey teams to play the likes of Cali teams.Ā 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Of course it will be onsesided, but atleast y'all are challenging yourself's. However, only being able to hit in practice like 5 minutes per week, will not help your cause.Ā  It could be downright dangerous for Jersey teams to play the likes of Cali teams.Ā 

It's stupid. Nj can challenge themselves by going to Pa. They can play st. Joe's prep in philly and be challenged. They can play multiple teams in ohio. You know the point I'm getting at. NJ is multiple years removed from national relevancy. Yeah they beat grayson good win thats fine but grayson coaching sucked. All you needed was a competent coach and some gritty players. NJ has won multiple games just based off physical limited mistake football.Ā 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah game wont be close. Really stupid matchup. Waste of complete time outside the fact that they are sister schools so to speak. They both carry the bosco name. What a disaster of a game.Ā 

Itā€™s SJR vs JSerra game šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Gunny, Iā€™m gonna pass on Biggie, listening most of the day and found two I liked, then Spotify recommended a genre mix a various artists like Snoop, Coolio and some I never heard of and was straight restĀ of the day. I did like two, added those to a playlist (Biggie).... almost demoted your Jarhead ass thinking you lost brain cells growing those knots.Ā 

But Im good.Ā 

BGW

@DevilDog

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL. Ā Jserra has never won a league ship, never finished above 3rd place in league play. Ā  Not exactly a ā€œnational programā€. Ā Servite is better this yearĀ 

You mean JSerraā€™s recruiting budget is lacking and behind Servite?

Trying to read betwixt the lines here, Sammy.Ā 

BGW

• Haha 1

All the times Florida has played top Cali powerhouses they left unimpressed. Itā€™s more sizzle than steak to quote someone close to the situation.Ā 

Joes or Milton will not see anything they havent seen many times over.Ā 

In fact the more i think about it, the more i feel Joes and Milton will win comfortably, and wish they were playing each other instead of some team with 2 capital letter in their first nameĀ 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

While Cali is tucked safelyĀ Ā in their beds sleeping, BNU kids hard at work Ā Perfexting their craft

#earlyTimeZone

Ā 

You do realize that it works both ways right? Lol.Ā 

When itā€™s pitch dark in Joizey, and they are all tucked in getting spray tan on their pillow cases, those Cali cats are getting after it!!!Ā 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well not us but Bosco doesĀ 

Ā 

because the Housewives of Montvale Ā says in Court itā€™s Cruel and unusual punishment for the neighbors to have to listen to the football sounds carry in the night air and the lights would be an inconvenienceĀ 

Wow. Why donā€™t you just blackmail them with tax fraud or whatever it is you do in New Jersey to get back at people.Ā 

Tell them to get in the passenger seat while you ride in the back. Scare emĀ a little.Ā 

Whatever it takesĀ 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

All the times Florida has played top Cali powerhouses they left unimpressed. Itā€™s more sizzle than steak to quote someone close to the situation.Ā 

Joes or Milton will not see anything they havent seen many times over.Ā 

In fact the more i think about it, the more i feel Joes and Milton will win comfortably, and wish they were playing each other instead of some team with 2 capital letter in their first nameĀ 

Florida teams have been out here?Ā Ā