THIS WEEKEND Cali Beachboys get Defrauded by the Big Boys Of Bergen County

imaGoodBoyNow

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Oh yea....Bosco D that day was very good.....Rummel coach even said,"their Defense was one of the best I've seen"....Bosco was 12-3 that year, not great...Rummel ran over NO teams that year too..

😂 Rummel lost a game in Louisiana that year as well soooooooo.....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 954gator said:

Yeah man, I love me some BIG, but I'm all West Coast on this one.    

There are a few good West Coast rappers I have enjoyed listening to from time to time, But there are so many Iconic artists out of NY alone that you could spend days making a list. Not even worth a comparison IMO. One of my personal favorite groups:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rt2AEz6QLs

• Like 2

Just now, NYHSFAN33 said:

There are a few good West Coast rappers I have enjoyed listening to from time to time, But there are so many Iconic artists out of NY alone that you could spend days making a list. Not even worth a comparison IMO. One of my personal favorite groups:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rt2AEz6QLs

Oh for sure.    Nas is another one of my all time favorites.     I've always been more into the hip hop from the mid/late 90s to early 00s.

A tribe called Quest really paved the way for some of my favorites from Mosdef and Talib  Kweli (also NY I think).    

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Oh for sure.    Nas is another one of my all time favorites.     I've always been more into the hip hop from the mid/late 90s to early 00s.

A tribe called Quest really paved the way for some of my favorites from Mosdef and Talib  Kweli (also NY I think).    

You have good taste my friend 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Bosco league much tougher as was Bosco competition.... SJR was far,far better team than Rummel........I won surfer boy....That's the point that matters.....😎😎😎

Well I’ve never been surfing 

dont even like the beach

so again you’re wrong about everything 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Haha 2

On 7/16/2019 at 5:06 PM, AztecPadre said:

Florida teams have been out here?  

And funny how STA can manage to travel to CA for a game with DLS this season, but couldn't return the favor with SJB.  Oh, that's right, DLS went to STA 10 yrs ago or so.  So expect STA @ SJB in 30 yrs when Negro retires.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MD87 said:

And funny how STA can manage to travel to CA for a game with DLS this season, but couldn't return the favor with SJB.  Oh, that's right, DLS went to STA 10 yrs ago or so.  So expect STA @ SJB in 30 yrs when Negro retires.

Man you don't hear STA complaining about Bishop Gorman coming to FL.   Why the complaints all of a sudden?