They said no Georgia school in the mix.

eddiev

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No Georgia (No Surprise this will be a weird year).

No Florida (WTF)

No Ohio(Ok.....)

He shuffled in the two Texas squads so he wouldn't get laughed off the planet. 

Wait... I forgot. It's an algorithm. So... The algorithm shuffled in the Texas squads so Fisher wouldn't get laughed off the planet. 

xD

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He shuffled in the two Texas squads so he wouldn't get laughed off the planet. 

Wait... I forgot. It's an algorithm. So... The algorithm shuffled in the Texas squads so Fisher wouldn't get laughed off the planet. 

xD

SJR ranked before img u gotta wonder who Fishers Supplier is??

• Like 1

St. Joseph's Prep, SJR, & Gonzaga are kinda huh..... I mean maybe eventually but I wouldn't have started any of them there.

If we are being honest, this preseason theres 6 teams on their own tier, & then everyone else. Atleast until proven otherwise. (Mater Dei, SJB, Duncanville, North Shore, SFA, St. Johns)

Whats great is 5 of those 6 play atleast 1 of the other 6. Only North Shore doesnt play any of the other teams in the regular season.

Mater Dei plays SJB, SFA, & St. Johns.

SJB plays Mater Dei.

Duncanville plays St. Johns.

North Shore doesnt play any of them... Maybe Dville in the playoffs.

SFA plays Mater Dei.

St. Johns plays Duncanville & Mater Dei.

If theres a Top 10 GA team this year... Itll be Colquitt, Marietta ... Drum roll please... Or Parkview!

Im not necessarily saying any of them will be... Just that those are the teams with the potential to be. Too many question marks surrounding Milton, & McEachern has a 1st year HC.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

St. Joseph's Prep, SJR, & Gonzaga are kinda huh..... I mean maybe eventually but I wouldn't have started any of them there.

If we are being honest, this preseason theres 6 teams on their own tier, & then everyone else. Atleast until proven otherwise. (Mater Dei, SJB, Duncanville, North Shore, SFA, St. Johns)

Whats great is 5 of those 6 play atleast 1 of the other 6. Only North Shore doesnt play any of the other teams in the regular season.

SJB plays Mater Dei.

SFA plays Mater Dei.

If theres a Top 10 GA team this year... Itll be Colquitt, Marietta ... Drum roll please... Or Parkview!

Im not necessarily saying any of them will be... Just that those are the teams with the potential to be. Too many question marks surrounding Milton, & McEachern has a 1st year HC.

If you did a top 10 of teams based off SOS 9 of these teams have a high chance of being on that list as well

Jeff Fisher is a Dallas Jackson clone who doesn’t know shit about football. 

He even posted on Twitter he didn’t want to consolidate a few states into regional rankings because he wanted to praise more high schools than less. 

His shit is tired and excessive. Just shit to fill in till the season starts and he really becomes more irrelevant. 

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

SJB plays Mater Dei.

SFA plays Mater Dei.

don't sleep on St Joes Prep - they have a ton of talent that came back and two new "additions" will only make them better.  QB is OSU kid, two big time recievers w/ offers and a ton of linemen back.  Their defense will be fast w/ Jeremiah Trotter Jr in the middle this season.  This new head coach (been on staff for almost 10 years) is quietly getting Prep ready for a nice run w/ lots of talent.

8 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

don't sleep on St Joes Prep - they have a ton of talent that came back and two new "additions" will only make them better.  QB is OSU kid, two big time recievers w/ offers and a ton of linemen back.  Their defense will be fast w/ Jeremiah Trotter Jr in the middle this season.  This new head coach (been on staff for almost 10 years) is quietly getting Prep ready for a nice run w/ lots of talent.

Marietta is excited to play them. 

I hope its 103• and 90% humidity at game time. Welcome them philly boys to the south with a little oppressive heat. 

Looking forward to a good game! Still will take the 16.5 if there are any takers? 

😂 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Spoke with him a few weeks back. He feels good about both lines and they’re developing some big TEs. They have a young QB stud Devin Farrell that will push the senior for the starting job. Secondary and WRs are talented. Two incoming xfers (LB/DL and DL/OL) will help their cause too. 

Ok Clack. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Marietta is excited to play them. 

I hope its 103• and 90% humidity at game time. Welcome them philly boys to the south with a little oppressive heat. 

Looking forward to a good game! Still will take the 16.5 if there are any takers? 

😂

this will be a really good game!!!  with the talent that Marietta has coming back, I think they sneak up on a lot of teams this season.  Would not be surprised to see Blue Devils catch Prep thinking they are going to roll and end up winning this one.  Prep loaded but beatable like any team.  Playing week 1 in GA, heat and humidity, home field crowd, love it!!! 

Go Blue Devils!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BC proved last season that the GA heat, humidity and home field crowd thing is a bit overrated. 

Yep for sure and this Marietta team is not that far off from being like that Grayson team of last season.  Again Prep will probably win if they play their game but I wouldn't be surprised to see Marietta knock them off.  Prep loaded and is a real good team, can Marietta pull it together in week 1 - not sure but its why they play the game. 

I wasn't surprised that Bergen went into Grayson and handled business the way they did.  Coaching will play a HUGE roll in this game as did last season in Bergens game.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Defending champs who are playing the best non bordering OOS team in Georgia State history? 

Thats pretty much your go-to every time.

You guys are asking why I dont think Milton will be in the Best In Georgia conversation? That QB and EVERY skill player is gone.

I dont get the non-bordering thing either. What does that matter?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Spoke with him a few weeks back. He feels good about both lines and they’re developing some big TEs. They have a young QB stud Devin Farrell that will push the senior for the starting job. Secondary and WRs are talented. Two incoming xfers (LB/DL and DL/OL) will help their cause too. 

Their lines should be fine. That's where all his returning starters are.

Its everything else thats concerning. A rising sophomore thats never started a game isnt gonna win state. 

Every team thats won state in GA 7A since 2011, except Colquitt in 2014, has had a Senior starting at QB.

2018: Milton - Senior QB

2017: North Gwinnett - Senior QB

2016: Grayson - Senior QB

2015: Colquitt - Senior QB (same Junior that won in 2014)

2014: Colquitt - Junior QB

2013: Norcross - Senior QB

2012: Norcross - Senior QB

2011: Grayson - Senior QB

You get the picture

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Milton lost their QB that carried that offense. And every single starting skill player on both sides of the ball... Have you seen Milton near the top of ANY Georgia rankings so far? No. 

Gotta sell the sizzle. If there is no sizzle, the game is to create the sizzle so you can sell it. 

It's like eating a lettuce sandwich after thinking you're buying a deboned breast filet sandwich from Fullers down in Moultrie. (If you never had one, gotta try one when and if you do get to Moultrie for whatever reason) *not the lettuce sandwich... We getting that already with Milton. Hahaha

• Haha 2