Gays over God (again)

Nolebull813

How terrible has society come where being a queer is hailed as heroic, brave and embraced, and being Christian is mocked and vilified? 

You don’t have to be a religious fanatic to understand the moral difference. One is a sexual preference who is bred from evil and contributes to the extinction of the human race. 

And the other is a physical and spiritual quest on being the best human being you can be before you spend eternity where you deserve. 

Even though I disagree with the gay lifestyle I still respect gay people I interact with because I treat people with respect because that’s how I want to be treated. But to consciously elevate people because they are gay and suppress people based on their faith is a travesty. 

Our moral compass is breaking and once that happens it’s calamity. Evil will win. 

Heres the link I’m talking about 

https://summit.news/2019/07/12/u-s-womens-soccer-star-snubbed-for-being-openly-christian/

• Thumbs Down 1

Sad but true. This happened back a bit.This young lady is a badass on the soccer field too. She would’ve been able to help the USA team. Instead...politics and hate. I can picture how this went down. All of the tolerant lesbians banned together and made a big stink. If ahe was Muslim? No problem. I’m done with the USWNT until they just want to play effing soccer again. I’ve followed this team since their first WC. I’m gonna get back into women’s beach volleyball instead. 🤙

37 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Sad but true. This happened back a bit.This young lady is a badass on the soccer field too. She would’ve been able to help the USA team. Instead...politics and hate. I can picture how this went down. All of the tolerant lesbians banned together and made a big stink. If ahe was Muslim? No problem. I’m done with the USWNT until they just want to play effing soccer again. I’ve followed this team since their first WC. I’m gonna get back into women’s beach volleyball instead. 🤙

Yeah I remember when it happened.  I think it is more magnified now after the team has used their platform for a negative purpose. 

People are celebrating the fact that the most outspoken and piece of shit player on the team is queer. She is being more praised for being gay then anything about soccer. 

That’s the issue.  Some queer is praised for being an anti-American gay piece of shit while good Christians are silenced and shut down. That’s the theme 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If I'm not mistaken, Noleshit has kids. Do your kids talk like that too, you fucking slimeball? @Nolebull813

I bet they do. You're probably proud of it too. 

The all powerful God you are feigning horror for should smite your ass good and hard for being a fucking slimey p.o.s. 

Sounds like you are the intolerant one.

my gripe is not that gays exist. My gripe that we evolved as a society that they are celebrated while simultaneously Christians are bashed in the name of homosexuality. 

Private schools who don’t agree with the lifestyle are being targeted to be stripped of funding in the form of grants and scholarships if they don’t admit gays.

Thats the issue with society today. In order to right a wrong so to speak, you have to crush one side instead of people agreeing to disagree. 

And you must of missed the part where i said I disagree with their lifestyle but still treat everyone with respect.

sounds like your mind was already made up 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah I remember when it happened.  I think it is more magnified now after the team has used their platform for a negative purpose. 

People are celebrating the fact that the most outspoken and piece of shit player on the team is queer. She is being more praised for being gay then anything about soccer. 

That’s the issue.  Some queer is praised for being an anti-American gay piece of shit while good Christians are silenced and shut down. That’s the theme 

If you think she's the only gay, then you've never had a daughter or female family member play girls team sports. Open up your eyes, and your heart, these hard as nails female athletes have ALWAYS BEEN HERE !

4 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

If you think she's the only gay, then you've never had a daughter or female family member play girls team sports. Open up your eyes, and your heart, these hard as nails female athletes have ALWAYS BEEN HERE !

I know they are all gay. Hell its probably a prerequisite at this point.

They cut a girl because she wasn’t gay and loved a life of faith. 

And look what @HawgGoneIt posted. He wishes literal death on me because I strongly disagree with the way society perceives gays as opposed to people of faith. 

Usually the one who hail as being tolerant and a champion for equal rights are the most hateful and intolerant people in society. 

• Thumbs Down 1

It doesn't feel very good when the pendulum swings the other way does it? 

That's the real issue here. 

"Christians" and other religious zealots have pressed and held down anyone that walks a different way than them for centuries. Burned herbalists and folks like that at the stake. Stoned homosexuals to death. Dragged them behind trucks until dead. Etc. 

Every little slip of power and authority they feel we have these Nolebull type clowns that can't see the forest for the trees. That want to play god their ownself. Charlie Daniels has a line in a song about people like that. "They say Jesus walked on the water. Sometimes I think "Nolebull" wants to do a little walking to." 

Cry all you want, your power on this earth is fleeting. Had "your type" been more open and accepting of your brothers and sisters on this earth then perhaps you wouldn't feel so "injured" each time you realize "your type's" grip on power on this planet is slipping.

I know that hurts your feels. It hurts them so bad that you start threads like this and slip in as many jabs and slurs as you can in a couple of paragraphs. 

It's ok. Cry it out. Cry it out. 

I have the feeling there will be a lot more crying from the likes of "your type" in the future as the grip keeps slipping. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know they are all gay. Hell its probably a prerequisite at this point.

They cut a girl because she wasn’t gay and loved a life of faith. 

And look what @HawgGoneIt posted. He wishes literal death on me because I strongly disagree with the way society perceives gays as opposed to people of faith. 

Usually the one who hail as being tolerant and a champion for equal rights are the most hateful and intolerant people in society. 

I read a couple other opinions on her not making the team. Some say she never made a national or Olympic team either. She wasn't good enought. Wasn't a team player. I don't know, never heard of her or any of the others that won the championship. This is early. Let's see what else comes out......I'm open minded, are you ?   

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It doesn't feel very good when the pendulum swings the other way does it? 

That's the real issue here. 

"Christians" and other religious zealots have pressed and held down anyone that walks a different way than them for centuries. Burned herbalists and folks like that at the stake. Stoned homosexuals to death. Dragged them behind trucks until dead. Etc. 

Every little slip of power and authority they feel we have these Nolebull type clowns that can't see the forest for the trees. That want to play god their ownself. Charlie Daniels has a line in a song about people like that. "They say Jesus walked on the water. Sometimes I think "Nolebull" wants to do a little walking to." 

Cry all you want, your power on this earth is fleeting. Had "your type" been more open and accepting of your brothers and sisters on this earth then perhaps you wouldn't feel so "injured" each time you realize "your type's" grip on power on this planet is slipping.

I know that hurts your feels. It hurts them so bad that you start threads like this and slip in as many jabs and slurs as you can in a couple of paragraphs. 

It's ok. Cry it out. Cry it out. 

I have the feeling there will be a lot more crying from the likes of "your type" in the future as the grip keeps slipping. 

Great post Boss....this is a Non-suck up zone  :)

I’m not a religious fanatic. So it doesn’t affect me in the slightest. I was simply pointing out a trend that seems to be going in the wrong direction. 

I will admit it is a little unsettling watching things play out in real time for the worst. It’s not that gays exist for the thousandth time, it is the celebratory ascpect in regards to the vilification for people of faith. It has nothing to do with power. I didn’t even look at it that way. 

It always seems like minority groups who were oppressed seem to only be content not for equality, but rather oppression of the majority group who share the same traits of the people who we’re historically the oppressors 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I read a couple other opinions on her not making the team. Some say she never made a national or Olympic team either. She wasn't good enought. Wasn't a team player. I don't know, never heard of her or any of the others that won the championship. This is early. Let's see what else come out......I'm open minded, are you ?   

The Nolebull types are silly with the loss of power over society. It's that simple. They will twist and make shit up to make it seem as if "Christians" are somehow being persecuted, when they and Muslims have been two of the most intolerant groups of people on this planet as whole throughout the last few hundred years. By a long shot. 

They probably deserve a little "persecution", but, most of the people they have been guilty of persecuting their ownselves are pretty tolerant and would probably just be happy with being left the hell alone to live their own lives with all the same benefits and equality as them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

They are BORN THIS WAY. And they aren't going anywhere... Dinosaur 

People are not born with a sexual preference. Little babies don’t have a built in gene that designated their sexual preferences. If a child was born and kept in a dark basement they would let know anything. They would be essentially feral and close to being brain dead. 

People develop these preferences during or around puberty. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

People are not born with a sexual preference. Little babies don’t have a built in gene that designated their sexual preferences. If a child was born and kept in a dark basement they would let know anything. They would be essentially feral and close to being brain dead. 

People develop these preferences during or around puberty. 

Most experts say it's in the genes, not environmental. 

(edit) not sure if "genes" is the correct term 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Nolebull types are silly with the loss of power over society. It's that simple. They will twist and make shit up to make it seem as if "Christians" are somehow being persecuted, when they and Muslims have been two of the most intolerant groups of people on this panet as whole throughout the last few hundred years. By a long shot. 

They probably deserve a little "persecution", but, most of the people they have been guilty of persecuting their ownselves are pretty tolerant and would probably just be happy with being left the hell alone to live their own lives with all the same benefits and equality as them.

Noting to do with power. Lol. At least not with me. 

No one should have to atone for the sins or outdated nature of past generations. We learned from it and adapt. 

This not about hate and intolerance. It’s about revenge for the past and overcompensation in the form of new hate and intolerance 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Most experts say it's in the genes, not environmental.  

Sexual preference in someone’s DNA? 

The act of homosexuality directly is contradictory to natural human procreation. So if it was inherent, it would then by definition be a mental disorder. 

The problem is political correctness has seeped into the science and doctorate world. Lobbyists dictate truth from fiction 

• Thumbs Down 1

"Christians" and Muslims have abused their authorities and done everything they can to force their beliefs upon society. 

I put "Christians" in quotes, because, the ones that have been in power and abusing their authorities aren't real Christians imo. They don't walk the walk from what I have read from the bible. They are judgemental and pushy. Hardly ever "Jesus-like" and meek. The fact that they are allowed by real Christians to be front and center with the loudest voices and granted the most power is the real failing of the religion. 

The fact that they think it's ok as a "Christian" to turn their back on their brother because of his lifestyle. To refuse to make him a cake or allow their brothers and sisters to enjoy all the same benefits as they do in society, is a testament to how truly confused they are. They don't deserve a spot of authority on this planet with their perverted views of the bible and how they should treat others. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No one should have to atone for the sins or outdated nature of past generations. We learned from it and adapt. 

This not about hate and intolerance. It’s about revenge for the past and overcompensation in the form of new hate and intolerance 

Religious zealots never learn. Their one true God is the only all powerful being. All else are FAKE. Christians and Muslims are the same.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think you are missing the point. 

You accuse society of somehow persecuting "Christians" because some parts of society are accepting of homosexuals. Then you attempted to connect the fact some Christian athlete didn't make the team because the majority of the team may be homosexual. 

I didn't even read the story. The title of the thread was enough. I assume the link is some right wing nut take that got your intolerance worms jumping. I assume it twisted stuff enough to make your asshole clench tight from fear some homosexual may enjoy the same rights and authority in society as a "Christian" does. 

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think you are missing the point. 

You accuse society of somehow persecuting "Christians" because some parts of society are accepting of homosexuals. Then you attempted to connect the fact some Christian athlete didn't make the team because the majority of the team may be homosexual. 

I didn't even read the story. The title of the thread was enough. I assume the link is some right wing nut take that got your intolerance worms jumping. I assume it twisted stuff enough to make your asshole clench tight from fear some homosexual may enjoy the same rights and authority in society as a "Christian" does. 

Then you missed my entire point. My point was not that gays are being accepted in society in a positive manner. It is the fact that society is vilifying Christians in the process. 

No different from minority groups like African Americans and Hispanics being historically oppressed. Some like MLK fought for EQUALITY. Most nowadays fight and use hate as their most powerful tool. Whites are hated and vilified In society the same way. Current whites who weren’t born or even know any white people that existed when atrocities occurred. Just guilt by resemblance. 

This type of “revenge equality” is counter productive and will never bridge the gap for peace 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

P.S. never would wish you dead @Nolebull813

Maybe God could smite you with a goiter or something instead. After all your "Gay" hate, somehow something that looks like a set of balls under your chin seems like a fitting type affliction. Something so that "Christians" and other people may look at you funny and judge you as you pass through your day to day life. xD

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

THIS^^^^^^

• Thanks 1