Gays over God (again)

Nolebull813

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Then you missed my entire point. My point was not that gays are being accepted in society in a positive manner. It is the fact that society is vilifying Christians in the process. 

No different from minority groups like African Americans and Hispanics being historically oppressed. Some like MLK fought for EQUALITY. Most nowadays fight and use hate as their most powerful tool. Whites are hated and vilified In society the same way. Current whites who weren’t born or even know any white people that existed when atrocities occurred. Just guilt by resemblance. 

This type of “revenge equality” is counter productive and will never bridge the gap for peace 

They are not vilifying Christians. Christians are allowing "Christians" to villify them their ownselves as they pervert the teachings and try to force their perverted versions of the teachings onto others. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

P.S. never would wish you dead @Nolebull813

Maybe God could smite you with a goiter or something instead. After all your "Gay" hate, somehow something that looks like a set of balls under your chin seems like a fitting type affliction. Something so that "Christians" and other people may look at you funny and judge you as you pass through your day to day life. xD

I had to laugh at this one.🤣

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Why would you treat someone with respect who is "bred from evil and contributes to the extinction of the human race"?

It would be a humorous series of posts if you weren't serious. 

Keep doing the lord's work. You're giving us Christians and conservatives a good name. 

Evil meaning it is a sin. The act is a sin. Not just a sin but an abomination that was punishable by death.

i don’t think that should be the case because like I said I am not a religious fanatic. 

The contribution to the extinction of the human race is evil. They choose to live a life that is contradictory to procreating. That is evil. 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sexual preference in someone’s DNA? 

The act of homosexuality directly is contradictory to natural human procreation. So if it was inherent, it would then by definition be a mental disorder. 

The problem is political correctness has seeped into the science and doctorate world. Lobbyists dictate truth from fiction 

The word mental disorder for homosexuality was in wide spread usage until only recently. 

Just now, dan in daytona said:

The word mental disorder for homosexuality was in wide spread usage until only recently. 

Funny timing. Every consensus in the medical world magically was completely and utterly wrong and they had to do a complete 180 degrees out of nowhere? 

Sounds like lobbying money hard at work 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Evil meaning it is a sin. The act is a sin. Not just a sin but an abomination that was punishable by death.

i don’t think that should be the case because like I said I am not a religious fanatic. 

The contribution to the extinction of the human race is evil. They choose to live a life that is contradictory to procreating. That is evil. 

Gooooooiiiiter! 

016-2.thumb.jpg.56dab2346637338dc60073b4db891f4f.jpg

D-FDUb5XsAc1A_f.thumb.jpg.3c89c83a23a38d8812db8eb314e78dbe.jpg

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Funny timing. Every consensus in the medical world magically was completely and utterly wrong and they had to do a complete 180 degrees out of nowhere? 

Sounds like lobbying money hard at work 

No because long term scientific study showed otherwise. Women and blacks were also for many centuries looked upon as biologically inferior to anglo whites. ....Remenber when the earth was Flat ? It was also the center of the Universe. Science Always trump's ignorance sooner or later.        

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And the saints who chose chastity are evil too?

It's good to know that although you may be a scholar of Christianity and an astute critic of contemporary culture, you're not a religious fanatic who thinks that homosexuals should be put to death for their sins and for contributing to the extinction of the human race.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

People are not born with a sexual preference. Little babies don’t have a built in gene that designated their sexual preferences. If a child was born and kept in a dark basement they would let know anything. They would be essentially feral and close to being brain dead. 

People develop these preferences during or around puberty. 

Most people develop hair on their genitals during or around puberty. 

That doesn't mean the disposition to do so isn't genetic. 

14 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Funny you say that...A friend, a conservative too, says the same thing...My retort, "it's still abnormal"....

abnormal : not normal, not average, not typical, not usual; irregular (Webster's New College Dictionary 4th Edition) ...Even you Drummer are correct sometimes.....who would have thunk it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

People are not born with a sexual preference.

Really?

I take it biology, anatomy and physiology aren't your strong suite. Science is just mumbo jumbo, but a guy talking to a donkey thousands of years ago is right up your alley?

Do you have ANY idea why (I assume) you prefer females?? You think you actually just "chose" that preference?

BTW....calling gay people "queers" is anything but "respectful".

• Like 6

Vilifying Christians started with the islamophile in the White House when at a national prayer breakfast he told Christians to “get off their high horses just because you are afraid of Muslims coming here into our country.”  

He made it open season on Christians, heterosexuals, white men, law enforcement.... you name it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They are not vilifying Christians. Christians are allowing "Christians" to villify them their ownselves as they pervert the teachings and try to force their perverted versions of the teachings onto others. 

Read the Quran much bozo? 

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Nolebull types are silly with the loss of power over society. It's that simple. They will twist and make shit up to make it seem as if "Christians" are somehow being persecuted, when they and Muslims have been two of the most intolerant groups of people on this planet as whole throughout the last few hundred years. By a long shot. 

They probably deserve a little "persecution", but, most of the people they have been guilty of persecuting their ownselves are pretty tolerant and would probably just be happy with being left the hell alone to live their own lives with all the same benefits and equality as them.

Let the Church say Amen and let the Masjid say Ameen.  Preach Sir Preach.  

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Eating swine is an abomination too per the Bible in the same book that says men laying with men are.  Do you hate Pigs or tolerate bacon?  Why do Conservative white males males not hold the Catholic Church to the same standards they do the women national soccer team. That institution is rife with gays.  

On 7/13/2019 at 12:09 PM, DevilDog said:

Eating swine is an abomination too per the Bible in the same book that says men laying with men are.  Do you hate Pigs or tolerate bacon?  Why do Conservative white males males not hold the Catholic Church to the same standards they do the women national soccer team. That institution is rife with gays.  

Who would you rather leave your 5 year old son with for an evening.... A professional female soccer player or a priest? 

Not a hard answer for me. We're finding out more and more that the priesthood seems like a frat house for pedophiles. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, rockinl said:

Who would you rather leave your 5 year old son with for an evening.... A professional female soccer player or a priest? 

Not a hard answer for me. We're finding out more and more that the priesthood seems like a frat house for pedophiles. 

I would leave my 5yr old Son or Daughter with the whole soccer team before I would with one priest.  It is odd that institution gets a pass.  Name another organization with thousands of sexual abused kids with Billions paid to victims yet still business as usual.  Anyone else the doors and windows would be shuttered. But Father Peter Fitswell 😃 keeps on molesting. But how they hate a few gay soccer women.  It's laughable

• Like 2

On 7/15/2019 at 3:48 PM, DevilDog said:

I would leave my 5yr old Son or Daughter with the whole soccer team before I would with one priest.  It is odd that institution gets a pass.  Name another organization with thousands of sexual abused kids with Billions paid to victims yet still business as usual.  Anyone else the doors and windows would be shuttered. But Father Peter Fitswell 😃 keeps on molesting. But how they hate a few gay soccer women.  It's laughable

Yes apparently they hate "a few gay soccer women".....

Have not heard of one saying it was "soccer that made them do it"....

Always using the weakling tact of accusing  others of conspiracies...

Should we call this one "The Great Soccer Conspiracy" ???

On 7/15/2019 at 10:26 AM, Scottdale said:

Hinkle is also vocally homophobic and trying to make a team that has a gay coach, several queer players, and a lot of LGBT fans.

Got to be a team player.

In June of 2017, Jaelene Hinkle withdrew from a United States women’s national team camp for “personal reasons.” That happened during LGBT Pride month, and the USWNT was set to wear jerseys with rainbow numbers to show support for the LGBT community.

Hinkle confirmed that she withdrew from the squad because she felt that wearing the pride jersey would have conflicted with her religious beliefs. “I felt so convicted in my spirit that it wasn’t my job to wear this jersey,” Hinkle told the show

This is why she did not make the squad. If she could not perform under their conditions, she is going to be excluded, especially when she began the episodes by withdrawing in 2017.

If true, this would put the entire thread in a different light. It wouldn't be a case of homosexuals' persecuting Christians, much less a case of putting gays over God. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2019 at 8:06 PM, Belly Bob said:

If true, this would put the entire thread in a different light. It wouldn't be a case of homosexuals' persecuting Christians, much less a case of gays over God. 

Yes persecution is a bit strong.....

But in the latest Pan Pacific games a man that thinks he is a woman just won all the heavyweight weightlifting competitions....

Given another four years and the world cup soccer will not have any room for lesbian ladies.....

If those transgenders have anything to say about it.....

Image result for laurel hubbard record

is anyone sticking up for 'womens rights' at all from the left?