Gays over God (again)

Nolebull813

10 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

If true, this would put the entire thread in a different light. It wouldn't be a case of homosexuals' persecuting Christians, much less a case of gays over God. 

This entire thread has been in a different light since it's inception. 

In Noleshits world, it's ok to refuse to make a cake for a homosexual couple because of deeply held religious beliefs, but the "gays" are persecuting Christians somehow. 

In my readings, I'm guessing Jesus would wash the feet of the "gay" couple along with baking them a grand cake. 

Helluva planet. Helluva. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 6:42 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

This entire thread has been in a different light since it's inception. 

In Noleshits world, it's ok to refuse to make a cake for a homosexual couple because of deeply held religious beliefs, but the "gays" are persecuting Christians somehow. 

In my readings, I'm guessing Jesus would wash the feet of the "gay" couple along with baking them a grand cake. 

Helluva planet. Helluva. 

You must have missed the "cake bake" thread...

So requesting a custom "happy birthday Hitler" cake is ok to request from Jewish bakeries as well, when that is not a product they make, according to you?  

Would Jesus say that 'supporting delinquency' is the 'kind' thing to do?

Helluva  position you have there. Helluva

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

You must have missed the "cake bake" thread...

So requesting a custom "happy birthday Hitler" cake is ok to request from Jewish bakeries as well, when that is not a product they make, according to you?  

Would Jesus say that 'supporting delinquency' is the 'kind' thing to do?

Helluva  position you have there. Helluva

That's certainly a huge false equivelancy as you well know. I thought you were smart. Getting ready to lump you in with the rest of the idiots here. 

Ikr... The real Christian position of acceptance and love for fellow man. 

I couldn't see Jesus presiding over a Christian/religious ceremony/wedding of a gay couple, but by all accounts of him in the bible, he wouldn't turn them away from his table for bread. 

Get real. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 8:13 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Actually, not surprised at you at all Troll. I forgot I did have to ban you for using the N word toward another user. 

Shameful p.o.s. you are as well. 

You must be a :Christian" . 

So that's a vote for forcing bakers to produce a product what they don't make?

and those Hitler cakes are cool too...

Funny how you divert with personal attacks and run away from the topic...

I think I will go order a cake for you...

Image result for vagina cake

If your mom owns a bakery, then you can force her to make one just like it for you....

Since that's how you roll..... 

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

So that's a vote for forcing bakers to produce a product what they don't make?

and those Hitler cakes are cool too...

Funny how you divert with personal attacks and run away from the topic...

I think I will go order a cake for you...

Image result for vagina cake

If your mom owns a bakery, then you can force her to make one just like it for you....

Since that's how you roll..... 

Oh I'm not running you racist p.o.s. 

I'm actually busy and all. 

I'm not forcing anyone to make anything, but, I am pointing out how "Christian-like" it is to refuse service to someone based on a perverted view of Christianity. 

Keep going. You are doing great. 

Remember the thread we're in. Gays over God. Right? 

Remember, the idea is, we're persecuting "Christians" by "uplifitng" homosexuals... by... treating them like we treat everyine else. 

. Isn't that the gist of the thread? 

So far, we have like 4 "Christians" in here and one apparent Christian in BB. Me, I don't count. I'm just pointing out ignorance where I see it. 

Where's the rest of the bigots? They must be still over there trying to defe.nd how it's perfectly normal and not racist to tell people to go back where they came from. 

On 7/17/2019 at 8:38 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh I'm not running you racist p.o.s. 

I'm actually busy and all. 

I'm not forcing anyone to make anything, but, I am pointing out how "Christian-like" it is to refuse service to someone based on a perverted view of Christianity. 

Keep going. You are doing great. 

Oh.... so your bias is only against Christians?

Since you are not running away...

please explain how you feel it is the proper Christian values to...

1) believe it is ok to require Jewish bakeries provide 'Hitler cakes'....

2) believe it is ok to require your Mom's bakery to provide 'Kunt cakes'...

Or is it only the Christian bakeries that should be required to provide 'gay cakes' ?

You will need to define your position, if you plan on arguing it...

...instead of just bashing some religious sect.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:43 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Remember the thread we're in. Gays over God. Right? 

Remember, the idea is, we're persecuting "Christians" by "uplifitng" homosexuals... by... treating them like we treat everyine else. 

. Isn't that the gist of the thread? 

Yes, I think you got the gist....

now maybe you can explain how you think it is not "uplifting"homosexuals and persecuting others, by requiring others to produce homosexual products, that they don't produce....

I'll go get some popcorn....

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes, I think you got the gist....

now maybe you can explain how you think it is not "uplifting"homosexuals and persecuting others, by requiring others to produce homosexual products, that they don't produce....

I'll go get some popcorn....

Who the fuck is requiring someone to produce a product? Pretty sure the courts said that "Christian" was within his rights to refuse to do that. What the courts didn't say is that it was the Christian thing to do. 

Golly dude. You are dumber than I ever thought. I "used to thought" you were a smart bigot. Now I'm learning you are a dumb bigot with no reading comprehension or anything. 

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2019 at 9:05 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Who the fuck is requiring someone to produce a product? Pretty sure the courts said that "Christian" was within his rights to refuse to do that. What the courts didn't say is that it was the Christian thing to do. 

Golly dude. You are dumber than I ever thought. I "used to thought" you were a smart bigot. Now I'm learning you are a dumb bigot with no reading comprehension or anything. 

Yes the courts have taken the position you seem averse to...and support my position.

I thought you were not running away....yet all you seem to be doing is attacking the poster, not addressing or explaining your own position...

Do you not have the ability to do so?  They were some basic questions.....no answer?

We'll try just one simple one (since you seem overwhelmed)....

Yes or no...do you agree with the courts here?

Personal attacks will not help you any there BTW. 

PS...Suing people for what they are within their rights to do, is a form of 'oppression'....you do know that...right? 

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes the courts have taken the position you seem averse to...and support my position.

I thought you were not running away....yet all you seem to be doing is attacking the poster, not addressing or explaining your own position...

Do you not have the ability to do so?  They were some basic questions.....no answer?

We'll try just one simple one (since you seem overwhelmed)....

Yes or no...do you agree with the courts here?

Personal attacks will not help you any there BTW. 

PS...Suing people for what they are within their rights to do, is a form of 'oppression'....you do know that...right? 

Ahh... I see, you want to paint me into some corner that I must disagree with the courts decision. 

It may surprise you to know that I don't disagree with the decision. However, I am also of the opinion that it is not Christian-like to be bigoted toward someone. I feel pretty confident that position is the real Christian way. 

I long ago in the beginning of this thread explained my position. Read dummy. Your frail atrempts at painting me into some corner are not only dumb, but weak. 

Are you offended that I have pointed out my opinion  of you as a poster? 

GOOD. 

When in Rome... 

On 7/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Ahh... I see, you want to paint me into some corner that I must disagree with the courts decision. 

It may surprise you to know that I don't disagree with the decision. However, I am also of the opinion that it is not Christian-like to be bigoted toward someone. I feel pretty confident that position is the real Christian way. 

I long ago in the beginning of this thread explained my position. Read dummy. Your frail atrempts at painting me into some corner are not only dumb, but weak. 

Are you offended that I have pointed out my opinion  of you as a poster? 

GOOD. 

When in Rome... 

You only paint yourself, and it is fine that you agree with the courts...

So you must now agree that Suing people for being within their rights, is a form of oppression....and not warranted.

As in the gist of the thread, you admit now, that "some" are putting gay before god.

Not you of course.... as you apparently agree with me.

Too funny that you think  personal attacks will get you somewhere....

….with someone who you apparently are agreeing with 🤣🤣🤣

On 7/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

I am also of the opinion that it is not Christian-like to be bigoted toward someone. I feel pretty confident that position is the real Christian way. 

Well it looks like you are done eating your crow Kunt cake....tasty?

I guess that only leaves "Christian bashing" as your only point....

So are you saying that you are Christian.... or just someone who is pretty confident in the ways of others...🤔

If you ARE a Christian, you would have to explain supporting delinquency of tenant faith.... as being even remotely noble, or 'kind'....

Good luck with that one 🤣

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

One Nation, Under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All

You continually show your ignorance daily. The "under God" was added only recently in our country's 243 year history. It was in another time when the pendulum was to the Right. You A-Holes were looking for American Commies everywhere, and worried about Blacks sitting at greasy spoon lunch counters, in the front of the bus, and going to public schools with your daughters. Read a book, learn some history. Being a dumb shit in 2019 isn't a good thing. Trump won't be around forever.   

In 1954, at President Dwight D. Eisenhower's urging, the Congress legislated that “under God” be added, making the pledge read: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Well it looks like you are done eating your crow Kunt cake....tasty?

I guess that only leaves "Christian bashing" as your only point....

So are you saying that you are Christian.... or just someone who is pretty confident in the ways of others...🤔

If you ARE a Christian, you would have to explain supporting delinquency of tenant faith.... as being even remotely noble, or 'kind'....

Good luck with that one 🤣

#fakeChristian bashing tyvm. 

Not sure what crow you are on about, as the only dumbass with no point in this thread is... YOU. 

My point has been made since early on before you ever found your idiot way into the thread to try flailing wildy at painting me as having tried to make some other point. Real clown shit from you. 

Yes, I'll bash you fake p.o.s. "Christians" forever and ever. When we are in hell together burning, I'll still be bashing your fake ass for being a dumb, fake assed Christian.  :D

• Like 2

I've never claimed anything except to have read the bible front to back. I've never let some pedophile priest or some other imperfect man with his own failings and agendas pervert my view on what I read as have your type of "Christian" that would argue until they are blue in the face that it's perfectly ok and "Christian" values to refuse to wash the leper's feet in spite of Jesus' examples in the book. (Assuming of course you take the Noleshit example of thinking homosexuality as an affliction) 

Since we are pretending to be Christians and all... Shouldn't Christian values be us mimicking and attempting to be as Christ-like as humanly possible? Pretty sure that's the gist of Christianity. To follow Christ's example as best as you can. Not to take words and excerpts and twist them to fit your agenda on this day or the next or let some clown priest or preacher pervert the writings to fit his agenda. 

Of course we understand that as man we are prone to make a mistake and step out of the foot steps of Christ at times too.

But, to sit where ever you are sitting and type out that it is Christ-like or some Christian value to show bigotry toward others... Yeah... I'll need you to show me where Christ did that in the bible. 

In spite of it being your constitutional right to say what you think or to be a bigot... It is not a Christian value to do so. No way. No how. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 11:34 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

#fakeChristian bashing tyvm. 

Not sure what crow you are on about, as the only dumbass with no point in this thread is... YOU. 

My point has been made since early on before you ever found your idiot way into the thread to try flailing wildy at painting me as having tried to make some other point. Real clown shit from you. 

Yes, I'll bash you fake p.o.s. "Christians" forever and ever. When we are in hell together burning, I'll still be bashing your fake ass for being a dumb, fake assed Christian.  :D

On 7/17/2019 at 11:52 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

I've never claimed anything except to have read the bible front to back. I've never let some pedophile priest or some other imperfect man with his own failings and agendas pervert my view on what I read as have your type of "Christian" that would argue until they are blue in the face that it's perfectly ok and "Christian" values to refuse to wash the leper's feet in spite of Jesus' examples in the book. (Assuming of course you take the Noleshit example of thinking homosexuality as an affliction) 

Since we are pretending to be Christians and all... Shouldn't Christian values be us mimicking and attempting to be as Christ-like as humanly possible? Pretty sure that's the gist of Christianity. To follow Christ's example as best as you can. Not to take words and excerpts and twist them to fit your agenda on this day or the next or let some clown priest or preacher pervert the writings to fit his agenda. 

Of course we understand that as man we are prone to make a mistake and step out of the foot steps of Christ at times too.

But, to sit where ever you are sitting and type out that it is Christ-like or some Christian value to show bigotry toward others... Yeah... I'll need you to show me where Christ did that in the bible. 

In spite of it being your constitutional right to say what you think or to be a bigot... It is not a Christian value to do so. No way. No how. 

Actually I have not followed ANY of the political soccer ball, as I really don't care much about it.  And your presumptions of someone being some Racist POS is what lead you to eat that Crow Vagina cake....

My original post was to correct DD's  assertion that "Christian" is some cause for (or assumption of) pedophelia...and the only reason I jumped in.

My post compared that statement as equivalent  to "Soccer" as being the cause of this latest 'political outrage'....

if you in fact comprehend what you read, you will note that this is the direct statement from YOU that started your vomiting against me...

"""In Noleshits world, it's ok to refuse to make a cake for a homosexual couple because of deeply held religious beliefs, but the "gays" are persecuting Christians somehow.""   

Well how does that Kunt Cake taste now? 

Apparently you DO agree with me and the courts.... that it IS ok to refuse to be forced to produce product inconsistent with your own beliefs...Making your ENTIRE highlighted post Crow Kunt Cake.....

The rest is just some really good Christian Bashing...

WTG 

and this latest tripe...only  proves your "persecuting Christians somehow" as also Crow Cake....

Great job!!!

…..At least you think you will burn in hell.....and with your current attitude....you just might.... 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Actually I have not followed ANY of the political soccer ball, as I really don't care much about it.  And your presumptions of someone being some Racist POS is what lead you to eat that Crow Vagina cake....

My original post was to correct DD's  assertion that "Christian" is some cause for (or assumption of) pedophelia...and the only reason I jumped in.

My post compared that statement as equivalent  to "Soccer" as being the cause of this latest 'political outrage'....

if you in fact comprehend what you read, you will note that this is the direct statement from YOU that started your vomiting against me...

"""In Noleshits world, it's ok to refuse to make a cake for a homosexual couple because of deeply held religious beliefs, but the "gays" are persecuting Christians somehow.""   

Well how does that Kunt Cake taste now? 

Apparently you DO agree with me and the courts.... that it IS ok to refuse to be forced to produce product inconsistent with your own beliefs...Making your ENTIRE highlighted post Crow Kunt Cake.....

The rest is just some really good Christian Bashing...

WTG 

and this latest tripe...only  proves your "persecuting Christians somehow" as also Crow Cake....

Great job!!!

…..At least you think you will burn in hell.....and with your current attitude....you just might.... 

Ahh... but you did say, and I quote, "nigger nigger nigger" directed at Sportsnut. I didn't have to presume anything after that. You removed all doubt. Especially as coupled with your other actions here.

So, your misinterpretation of my post you quoted and blew up in red somehow has me eating crow now. Ahhh. I see. 

Somehow you made the leap to the courts and all in a religious topic. I'd be glad to eat crow, if there was any that I needed to eat. 

You clowns constantly defend the indefensible on here as it pertains to Trump, race and in general bigotry. Couple that with the quote that got you banned. Yeah. No presumption needed at all. 

The clown that started this thread intended to hide behind Jesus' pant leg, to cover for his own shortcomings and bigotry... Just like wedding cake dude. 

I think you've had enough for today. I know that I have. 

Hold solace in the fact that I would still do business with you and sell you stuff in spite of what I know about you... even though your actions and words go against my deeply held beliefs of what us as humans are supposed to do as... well... humans.  Christianity and all aside. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes persecution is a bit strong.....

But in the latest Pan Pacific games a man that thinks he is a woman just won all the heavyweight weightlifting competitions....

Given another four years and the world cup soccer will not have any room for lesbian ladies.....

If those transgenders have anything to say about it.....

[...]

is anyone sticking up for 'womens rights' at all from the left?     

This transgender case seems importantly different.

There is a plausibly case to be made that a transgender woman has an unfair advantage in competition against women weightlifters.

The question of whether transgender women should be allowed to play women's soccer is different from the question of whether the USWNT put gays above God or whether what happened was a harbinger of doom for our society.