Gays over God (again)

Nolebull813

On 7/17/2019 at 2:08 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Ahh... but you did say, and I quote, "nigger nigger nigger" directed at Sportsnut. I didn't have to presume anything after that. You removed all doubt. Especially as coupled with your other actions here.

Funny.....but I see 3 very offensive words coming out of your mouth and posted here....

You must be no better than those you accuse....

If you do not immediately ban yourself....you will have shown your own hypocrisy …

and utter failure... 

On 7/17/2019 at 2:32 PM, Belly Bob said:

This transgender case seems importantly different.

There is a plausibly case to be made that a transgender woman has an unfair advantage in competition against women weightlifters.

The question of whether transgender women should be allowed to play women's soccer is different from the question of whether the USWNT put gays above God or whether what happened was a harbinger of doom for our society. 

Yes I agree there are important differences....

But those are the webs we weave when one starts to deceive....

How can you impose any restrictions on transgenders and deny them the "right" to be as they identify....100% woman?

This was not to try to tangent on the soccer thingy (which I am not up to speed on), but merely to show how tangled things become once you start down that path...

On 7/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, Nolebull813 said:

How terrible has society come where being a queer is hailed as heroic, brave and embraced, and being Christian is mocked and vilified? 

You don’t have to be a religious fanatic to understand the moral difference. One is a sexual preference who is bred from evil and contributes to the extinction of the human race. 

And the other is a physical and spiritual quest on being the best human being you can be before you spend eternity where you deserve. 

Even though I disagree with the gay lifestyle I still respect gay people I interact with because I treat people with respect because that’s how I want to be treated. But to consciously elevate people because they are gay and suppress people based on their faith is a travesty. 

Our moral compass is breaking and once that happens it’s calamity. Evil will win. 

Heres the link I’m talking about 

https://summit.news/2019/07/12/u-s-womens-soccer-star-snubbed-for-being-openly-christian/

Seriously? Haha

On 7/12/2019 at 3:53 PM, Blueliner said:

Sad but true. This happened back a bit.This young lady is a badass on the soccer field too. She would’ve been able to help the USA team. Instead...politics and hate. I can picture how this went down. All of the tolerant lesbians banned together and made a big stink. If ahe was Muslim? No problem. I’m done with the USWNT until they just want to play effing soccer again. I’ve followed this team since their first WC. I’m gonna get back into women’s beach volleyball instead. 🤙

I understand your sentiments. 

This is a hard team to support. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I understand your sentiments. 

This is a hard team to support. 

And they’re so good! That’s whats maddening. I get what they’re TRYING to do. But I think they’re alienating fans....splitting right down party lines. But this isn’t about equality. It’s about money. I just remember (as I’m sure you do as well) when women’s professional sports were non-existent. And if they did, they weren’t paid very much. MUCH less than now. Their popularity slowly but surely grew because of their product on the field or court (WNBA). It seems to me like basketball is the only sport that gets it. You don’t have be see the NBA or WNBA making political waves. They know how good they have it. The WNBA knows it’s about economics and entertainment value when it comes to salaries. The soccer women just need to keep plugging away and they’ll keep getting more popular and their salaries will reflect that. Hell look how far they’ve come without getting political. 

15 hours ago, Troll said:

Funny.....but I see 3 very offensive words coming out of your mouth and posted here....

You must be no better than those you accuse....

If you do not immediately ban yourself....you will have shown your own hypocrisy …

and utter failure... 

I quoted you and your words. Of course you knew that. Don't project your ignorance upon me. 

Also... #no mod

I'm ashamed of myself for banning your bigot ass back then as I'm sure you curbed your roll from where you would have ultimately wound up. I have deprived us all from seeing how deep your 'bigot rabbit hole goes' and for that I feel as I made a mistake banning you back then. 

I'm also ashamed that I felt kind of bad for banning you at the time, because I had some twinge of respect for you. Now I see that I should have never felt bad at all after having quietly read your spill since your return. 

Now my only shame is that I let you and your friends' bigotry draw me into sinning with you dummies. I now have spots on my soul for judging and not just looking down and moving along. 

You folks on here, especially you that proclaim to have been Catholic and Christian educated in school really need to go back to reading the book. You all bring shame to Christians everywhere with your bigotry. Your stupidity and sin leads to the sin of all who interact with you here as it's no one else's place to "show" you your error. I'd start around Galatians chapter 3. Maybe some chapters from Luke. Somewhere around chapter 6 on. 

I had to go back and read some of Luke my ownself as you'll notice I already admitted up above. 

It's quite the paradox, navigating the laws of man, and/or taking advantage of them while balancing them with Christianity and good luck at not conflating the laws of man with the other. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ahh... but you did say, and I quote, "nigger nigger nigger" directed at Sportsnut. I didn't have to presume anything after that. You removed all doubt. Especially as coupled with your other actions here.

So, your misinterpretation of my post you quoted and blew up in red somehow has me eating crow now. Ahhh. I see. 

Somehow you made the leap to the courts and all in a religious topic. I'd be glad to eat crow, if there was any that I needed to eat. 

You clowns constantly defend the indefensible on here as it pertains to Trump, race and in general bigotry. Couple that with the quote that got you banned. Yeah. No presumption needed at all. 

The clown that started this thread intended to hide behind Jesus' pant leg, to cover for his own shortcomings and bigotry... Just like wedding cake dude. 

I think you've had enough for today. I know that I have. 

Hold solace in the fact that I would still do business with you and sell you stuff in spite of what I know about you... even though your actions and words go against my deeply held beliefs of what us as humans are supposed to do as... well... humans.  Christianity and all aside. 

Troll deserves to be treated with the same animus as Cajun was for the same offense.  Caj was reminded daily of what he said but somehow troll has escaped that treatment.  

22 hours ago, Scottdale said:

Deuteronomy 4:2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

They don't believe in the old Testament.  Their Jesus brought new laws like swine eating and racism..😃 both not allowed in the old Testament or New one.  

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Troll deserves to be treated with the same animus as Cajun was for the same offense.  Caj was reminded daily of what he said but somehow troll has escaped that treatment.  

Notice Sir I don't acknowledge any comments directed to me by him once you reminded me.   So called Christians defending bigotry with all their might. Not the real Christians I know.  Their Priests are the biggest Homos around.  Then try to lecture you asking are You a Christian.  Only a damn fool would worship the religion of a slave master. The real dark skinned Jesus was not a Christian.  A Roman concoction.  So they can't be Christ like by default following the Roman remake.   He fed the poor, healed the sick, forbid swine and humbled himself among the least among him.   These so called Christians rather bomb brown people at a cost of 1mil a day and lose their mind if you tried to feed or provide medical care at the same cost.  I love Yeshua that Roman remake with the Spanish name Jesus not a fan of him at all.  Believe me Trump would tell the Real Messiah to go back to his own country and fix it. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Notice Sir I don't acknowledge any comments directed to me by him once you reminded me.   So called Christians defending bigotry with all their might. Not the real Christians I know.  Their Priests are the biggest Homos around.  Then try to lecture you asking are You a Christian.  Only a damn fool would worship the religion of a slave master. The real dark skinned Jesus was not a Christian.  A Roman concoction.  So they can't be Christ like by default.   He fed the poor, healed the sick, forbid swine and humbled himself among the least among him.   These so called Christians rather bomb brown people at a cost of 1mil a day and lose their mind if you tried to feed or provide medical care at the same cost. 

Yep, good post.   Very hypocritical of them 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Notice Sir I don't acknowledge any comments directed to me by him once you reminded me.   So called Christians defending bigotry with all their might. Not the real Christians I know.  Their Priests are the biggest Homos around.  Then try to lecture you asking are You a Christian.  Only a damn fool would worship the religion of a slave master. The real dark skinned Jesus was not a Christian.  A Roman concoction.  So they can't be Christ like by default following the Roman remake.   He fed the poor, healed the sick, forbid swine and humbled himself among the least among him.   These so called Christians rather bomb brown people at a cost of 1mil a day and lose their mind if you tried to feed or provide medical care at the same cost.  I love Yeshua that Roman remake with the Spanish name Jesus not a fan of him at all.  Believe me Trump would tell the Real Messiah to go back to his own country and fix it. 

Like I said the other day, talking with them on here has reaffirmed for me where we stand on things because talking face to face people rarely engage truthfully as they would behind a screen.  What I read in the papers, see on the tv is reinforced on this site 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 10:26 AM, Scottdale said:

Hinkle confirmed that she withdrew from the squad because she felt that wearing the pride jersey would have conflicted with her religious beliefs. “I felt so convicted in my spirit that it wasn’t my job to wear this jersey,” Hinkle told the show

This is why she did not make the squad. If she could not perform under their conditions, she is going to be excluded, especially when she began the episodes by withdrawing in 2017.

It's okay to show respect for LBGT's feelings but not a Christians? Sounds like a one way street to me. You are using a national sponcered sport to voice a life choice.

Hinkle screwed up when she made her choice not to wear a rainbow jersey. She should have worn the jersey then asked that the team wear a jersey supporting christians to show their support for all people. Hell, you ae using a sport to promote something other than the sport. Fair play is what it is unless it isn't.

Had the team turned that down then she would have a legit bitch about not supporting equality in sports.

This isn't a christian vs LGBT thing, it's about being treated equal. Hinkle screwed up by not thinking it through.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Like I said the other day, talking with them on here has reaffirmed for me where we stand on things because talking face to face people rarely engage truthfully as they would behind a screen.  What I read in the papers, see on the tv is reinforced on this site 

Minorities including women and gays will always be fighting for a fair playing surface and nothing has been gained without a fight.  People in Birmingham would still be riding on the back of the bus today without the will to fight wrong and Old Piss would still be waiving rebel flags and segragated without James Meredith getting shot and goung thru hell to go their.  Remember our kids are only the 2nd generation of blacks in America not to experience Jim Crow and go to integrated Schools and voting rights.  Imagine that.  Our Parents alive today lived with American Apartheid.  Like I said 400 years of failure on racism.  Only when time to go to war do you get a pass to the front of the line.  

• Like 1

Not all priests are pedophiles, but it seems more common now days than in the dark ages when the priests would bring fake charges against virgins and then put them in secret rooms so they could violate them. 

In actuallity very few Priests are bad, and I would never support a pedophile no matter what that persons career is. Prison isn't good enough for men that rape underaged boys and girls. But to lump all priests into the pedophile group isn't right either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Minorities including women and gays will always be fighting for a fair playing surface and nothing has been gained without a fight.  People in Birmingham would still be riding on the back of the bus today without the will to fight wrong and Old Piss would still be waiving rebel flags and segragated without James Meredith getting shot and goung thru hell to go their.  Remember our kids are only the 2nd generation of blacks in America not to experience Jim Crow and go to integrated Schools.  Imagine that.  Our Parents alive today lived with American Apartheid.  Like I said 400 years of failure on racism.  Only when time to go to war do you get a pass to the front of the line.  

I agree with you. I also know that things will forever be the same unless the people fight for what is best for the people.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Not all priests are pedophiles, but it seems more common now days than in the dark ages when the priests would bring fake charges against virgins and then put them in secret rooms so they could violate them. 

In actuallity very few Priests are bad, and I would never support a pedophile no matter what that persons career is. Prison isn't good enough for men that rape underaged boys and girls. But to lump all priests into the pedophile group isn't right either.

I agree not all are.  My contention is why does that institution not get the scrutinity of others.  Especially thise that despise gays they mostly belong to that organization.  

Google Catholic Church or Priest and tell me what cones up 1st.  Hint it's not Elaha or Yeshua.  Its child abuse.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

It was clear to me when I came here. I knew from experience where I was in the midst.

Imagine what they are calling those 4 women behind closed doors.  After all Trump called the mothers of black NFL players Bitches.  Imagine if Obama said that about hockey players on national T.V..

On an open fourm it only gets personal if you let it. We all have a built in switch that allows us to turn it off. It's that simple, you can turn it off if YOU choose to.

My advice is that if you let someone makes it personal then maybe you ask yourself why,  and why they feel they have to make it personal. Most of the time, if you are just trying to make a point in a civil way and someone gets crazy about it, it isn't really your problem. They are more likely dealing with a personal problem and they don't really know how to fix it other than blaming it on someone else. It's a built in safety mechanism.

Life is to short.

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Imagine what they are calling those 4 women behind closed doors.  After all Trump called the mothers of black NFL players Bitches.  Imagine if Obama said that about hockey players on national T.V..

Is this true? He made it clear it was the mothers of just black nfl players?

Okay, I get it now. 

President Donald Trump probably didn’t realize he’d struck such a nerve with NFL players when he implored team owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field” for protesting during the national anthem.

The line drew loud applause at the president’s political rally in Huntsville, Alabama, but the words cut deep into America’s most popular sports league, where the majority of players are black and many of them grew up in tough neighborhoods, raised by strong women.

“I’m a son of a queen,” an emotional Falcons defensive lineman Grady Jarrett said.

“There are no SOBs in this league,” Lions coach Jim Caldwell said Sunday, when at least 200 NFL players either knelt, sat, stretched or prayed during the “Star Spangled Banner” to protest Trump’s remarks. Three teams didn’t even take the field until the national anthem was over.

The protest campaign that started last year with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was down to just six players last week. But Trump’s weekend attack on athletes sparked angry reactions from around the sports world and drew defiance from most of the NFL.

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

It's okay to show respect for LBGT's feelings but not a Christians? Sounds like a one way street to me. 

Oh but it is a one way street where we judge not lest we be judged. That tit for tat stuff I was on about the other day. Neither the LGBT's or professed Christians are actually treating each other like the other is a child of God. It's like a Newton's Cradle on your desk. If you pull the ball back and release it on one side, the ball on the other side get's it's turn as well. Instead of easing by one another with our heads down and trying to keep the log out of our eye, we prefer the non-Christian way of bouncing off of one another like idiots and not Son of Man. Professed Christians are the worst of the worst at that as they sin and then profess it has been done in the name of the Son of Man. If that is the religion that has been taught to you all as Christian, the anti has been here and teaching you all for a while

This isn't a christian vs LGBT thing, it's about being treated equal. Hinkle screwed up by not thinking it through.

Exactly. 

So why in the world do we have this big dumb ass thread with the title that we see here? 

It's about looking at each other as brothers and sisters rather than gays and whites and blacks and straight. Common human decency should have that covered, all religious stuff aside, but, because people are ignorant, it is reinforced in the religion of Christianity, yet, here we are... Big dumb ass thread in a big dumb ass forum where idiots are able to show their bigotry and hate for their brothers and sisters daily, and pretend that they hold the moral high ground as "Christians." 

Good lord, I hope that none of these folks on here ever need others for anything. They chant send them back to some children of God, all the while building a wall to keep other children of God out. They celebrate and dance around the refugees in camps as a deterrant to keep other brothers and sisters from coming here to the land of plenty.  Many professing themselves as Christians all the while. Quite a few have Christian educations. 

Hahaha. 

It was Hinkle's duty as a Christian to be accepting of her fellow children of God, but, she started a Newton's Cradle just as did the bigot baker. *Click click, click click* and these idiots profess it in the name of Son of Man. And there are apparently churches and Christian schools teaching this to be fine. Smh. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I agree not all are.  My contention is why dies that institution not get the scrutinity of others.  Especially thise that despise gays they mostly belong to that organization.  

Google Catholic Church or Priest and tell me what cones up 1st.  Hint it's not Elaha or Yeshua.  Its child abuse.  

Scrutiny of the Catholic Church dies quickly for one reason and one reason only... $$$$. 

It is among; if not the wealthiest institution in the world. The payoffs supporting their spin machine, corrupt politicians, and law firms among others to sweep their garbage away throughout history is incalculable.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 7/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, Nolebull813 said:

How terrible has society come where being a queer is hailed as heroic, brave and embraced, and being Christian is mocked and vilified? 

You don’t have to be a religious fanatic to understand the moral difference. One is a sexual preference who is bred from evil and contributes to the extinction of the human race. 

And the other is a physical and spiritual quest on being the best human being you can be before you spend eternity where you deserve. 

Even though I disagree with the gay lifestyle I still respect gay people I interact with because I treat people with respect because that’s how I want to be treated. But to consciously elevate people because they are gay and suppress people based on their faith is a travesty. 

Our moral compass is breaking and once that happens it’s calamity. Evil will win. 

Heres the link I’m talking about 

https://summit.news/2019/07/12/u-s-womens-soccer-star-snubbed-for-being-openly-christian/

Didn't she willingly pull her self out of the team?  Obviously not a good teammate or team player if your are gonna kick and scream and cry, because you have to wear a jersey with a patch on it.  Guess soccer is not that important to her and obviously they did not need her.  Much ado about nada.  Huge nada tamale.