Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He's bigoted.  He likes to attack the nationality of POC.   He sees us as not true Americans. 

I think he's perfectly right in questioning the likes of Ilhan Omar and asking the question as to why she spends every waking moment trashing the country that graciously gave her safety and sanctuary.  If it's such an awful place, why did she naturalize?

Bigoted? No.

Patriotic, proud of his nation and fucking fed up. As he should be.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

18 minutes ago, concha said:

I think he's perfectly right in questioning the likes of Ilhan Omar and asking the question as to why she spends every waking moment trashing the country that graciously gave her safety and sanctuary.  If it's such an awful place, why did she naturalize?

Bigoted? No.

Patriotic, proud of his nation and fucking fed up. As he should be.

In my book patriots don't run from war when their nation calls.  He called out more than Omar.  He's garbage in my book.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Then hate Clinton and nobama, who both, imo, would NOT SERVE...Even though nobama was NOT called, he's a coward in my book..Clinton, may be a bigger scumbag, but that a tough call....You just don't like Trump,period......He's not racist any more than than you......but that's a gift to you.....😡from me...

The nation didn't call Clinton nor Obama, but it did trump.  He failed to answer.  He's not a patriot.

his comment was bigoted,  the hell with trump.  

The thread asked for comments on trump, not president Obama and president Clinton ...stay on topic.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

His comment and observation were entirely merited.  The America (and Israel)-hating leftists can go fuck themselves.

The fat slob didn't attack them on ideology he attacked their nationality. Just like he did with Obama.   When was the last time he told a white progressive to go back to their ancestor's country?  

Trump attacked these women of color bc they had a disagreement with pelosi, he came to her rescue.  Just like he came after K Harris after she went after Biden in the debates.   Trump doesn't like minorities to challenge whites or authority.    

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The fat slob didn't attack them on ideology he attacked their nationality. Just like he did with Obama.   

Trump attacked these women of color bc they had a disagreement with pelosi, he came to her rescue.  Just like he came after K Harris after she went after Biden in the debates.   Trump doesn't like minorities to challenge whites or authority.    

How dare we speak up to our "masters"? 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Racist bigoted or what?

Considering Omar didn’t have access to a toothbrush or toilet paper in Somalia, she sounds pretty un fucking grateful to be here. 

But I more have a problem with her being one of only two votes in Congress voting against a bill to deny payouts to family members of San Bernardino terrorists. 

But hey, what do you care Aztec? She’s brown so it’s all good with you right? Isn’t that MORE disturbing. Payouts to terrorists families? But it’s not. Because you’re a Schmuck. Nothing but A useful idiot of the left. 

Plus, the whole she married her brother thing. But again, she’s brown so you won’t care. Huh? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The facts remain If the US continues to allow so many people in, give them free housing, EBT cards, and free healthcare, it will overload the system. There will be more poor and send the US into a permanent depression. It will also develop a food crisis, and skyrocket the cost of healthcare for those who don’t get it for free. This country, in the next 20-30 years will fall and never recover.

• Sad 1