Thoughts on "prez" Racists Tweets about Going Back Where they Came From

AztecPadre

11 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

@Horsefly

Facts don’t have feelings. Don’t be butthurt.

Omar married her brother and wanted terrorist family members to receive insurance payouts. 

Justify either the above or STFU. 

His tweet was to others besides Omar.   But I don't expect you to have the smarts to assess the ENTIRE comment.

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The fat slob didn't attack them on ideology he attacked their nationality. Just like he did with Obama.   When was the last time he told a white progressive to go back to their ancestor's country?  

Trump attacked these women of color bc they had a disagreement with pelosi, he came to her rescue.  Just like he came after K Harris after she went after Biden in the debates.   Trump doesn't like minorities to challenge whites or authority.    

1) Their nationality is American, though you'd be hard-pressed to recognize it. The president went after their incessant attacks on our nation and the irony of them (or their family) fleeing a shithole and having nothing but contempt for the nation that provided them sanctuary and a future.

2) How many white progressives are 1st or 2nd generation and do nothing but attack this country as racist, bigoted and somehow fascist?

3) Trump has had issues with these idiots for quite awhile and they have become so batshit unhinged that their uber-liberal Speaker would like to see them go play in traffic. These are fucking idiots who use their melanin content as an excuse to throw race cards in attempts to shut up anyone who disagrees with them. Fuck'em.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

1) Their nationality is American, though you'd be hard-pressed to recognize it. The president went after their incessant attacks on our nation and the irony of them (or their family) fleeing a shithole and having nothing but contempt for the nation that provided them sanctuary and a future.

2) How many white progressives are 1st or 2nd generation and do nothing but attack this country as racist, bigoted and somehow fascist?

3) Trump has had issues with these idiots for quite awhile and they have become so batshit unhinged that their uber-liberal Speaker would like to see them go play in traffic. These are fucking idiots who use their melanin content as an excuse to throw race cards in attempts to shut up anyone who disagrees with them. Fuck'em.

he stated they can go back to their countries.  He's not calling them American, 3 of them were born here.  This is the typical response from certain types when minorities disagree with them.   He never calls whites to go back to Europe. 

im not debating what I feel, so you can stop trying to defend him, he's trash and a bigot to me.

• Like 1

Fake outrage. 

He said if you think America sucks so bad and think you have the answers to make the greatest country better, then go back to your original country and make them better then come back and show us how it’s done. 

Hes telling Omar to go back to Somalia and help them. This is the greatest country on earth and you have these Anti American assholes making this country sound bad. We are doing great: we don’t need these infiltrators who hate The country. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

he stated they can go back to their countries.  He's not calling them American, 3 of them were born here.  This is the typical response from certain types when minorities disagree with them.   He never calls whites to go back to Europe. 

im not debating what I feel, so you can stop trying to defend him, he's trash and a bigot to me.

And those women are America-hating ingrates to me no matter what color they are.  It's the shit that comes out of the holes under their noses.

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Fake outrage. 

He said if you think America sucks so bad and think you have the answers to make the greatest country better, then go back to your original country and make them better then come back and show us how it’s done. 

Hes telling Omar to go back to Somalia and help them. This is the greatest country on earth and you have these Anti American assholes making this country sound bad. We are doing great: we don’t need these infiltrators who hate The country. 

he didn't single out Omar, you are the 3d crackhead that has tried to push that narrative..  He was talking about 4 congresswomen.  3 of whom were born right here in the US.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

he didn't single out Omar, you are the 3d crackhead that has tried to push that narrative..  He was talking about 4 congresswomen.  3 of whom were born right here in the US.

They may have been born here but they are radicals that hate this country. They were groomed to be infiltrators. They are loyal to their family’s country of origin. They are anti America and Israel. 

Radicals who have no loyalty to America. Terrorists that need to be thrown out of office ASAP 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 of them are American, born and raised. They didn't come from another country.  

When you are radicalized and show off your anti American views, you are no longer loyal to this country. You rescind you’re loyalty 

There are people born and raised in America who joined ISIS. Should they get blocked from criticism if someone called them scum of the earth? 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

They may have been born here but they are radicals that hate this country. They were groomed to be infiltrators. They are loyal to their family’s country of origin. They are anti America and Israel. 

Radicals who have no loyalty to America. Terrorists that need to be thrown out of office ASAP 

They speak their mind and aren't intimidated.  Funny I don't hear this much energy coming from you about the likes of King from Iowa.     Youre a gotdamn fraud.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Why because they oppose him?   Trump is a pussy, he just needs to do his job and stfu.   

Him?

Who said oppose HIM?

They are Democrats and leftists. Of course they oppose him.

The problem is that they hold obvious contempt for this nation.

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

When you are radicalized and show off your anti American views, you are no longer loyal to this country. You rescind you’re loyalty 

There are people born and raised in America who joined ISIS. Should they get blocked from criticism if someone called them scum of the earth? 

They didn't join ISIS.  Though scum from the right tried to fabricate pics of them posing in an office with fake ISIS pics. 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They didn't join ISIS.  Though scum from the right tried to fabricate pics of them posing in an office with fake ISIS pics. 

No I’m talking about other American citizens joining ISIS. The point is being born here shouldn’t shield you from criticism if you are an Anti American piece of shit. 

In fact most of the Democratic Party is Anti American. Anyone who puts illegals over citizens is Anti American. 

And we aren’t talking about King. If you post a thread about it we can talk about it. People saying dumb shit comes in all races, age and gender. Dumb shit does not discriminate 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

No I’m talking about other American citizens joining ISIS. The point is being born here shouldn’t shield you from criticism if you are an Anti American piece of shit. 

In fact most of the Democratic Party is Anti American. Anyone who puts illegals over citizens is Anti American. 

And we aren’t talking about King. If you post a thread about it we can talk about it. People saying dumb shit comes in all races, age and gender. Dumb shit does not discriminate 

i used king as a repulsive example of right wing hypocrisy.  we've talked about him in the past and you clowns on the right are silent.  

They spew the garbage themselves. No one would even know who the hell they were if they werent so radical. 

It has nothing to do with their race or gender. 

If I came on here and said something you disagreed with, how would you react if I told you only think that way because you are racist towards me? Would that argument hold up with you? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

i used king as a repulsive example of right wing hypocrisy.  we've talked about him in the past and you clowns on the right are silent.  

He’s garbage. 

Why do think Trump is so proud of Hispanic and Black unemployment being so low? Because he loves all thing America. 

His policies and governing help Americans. It doesn’t help one group but not the other. It helps everyone. He is America first and proud. 

He won the Ellis Island Award  celebrating his patriotism, brotherhood and diversity in the community. Martin Luther Kings neice has spoken well of him during their dealings and interactions. 

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were buddies with him and they hate white people. Lol. 

They did the same shit to George W Bush only there wasn’t as much social media. 

It’s not Trump. It the “R” next to his name. Democrats need to paint this false narrative or they lose power forever 

• Thumbs Down 1

They spew the garbage themselves. No one would even know who the hell they were if they werent so radical. 

It has nothing to do with their race or gender. 

If I came on here and said something you disagreed with, how would you react if I told you only think that way because you are racist towards me? Would that argument hold up with you? 

I would not tell you to go back to your country knowing full well this is your country. THAT is the problem.

He did it on purpose to tell them they aren't truly American and have no right to criticize him.  

He’s garbage. 

Why do think Trump is so proud of Hispanic and Black unemployment being so low? Because he loves all thing America. 

His policies and governing help Americans. It doesn’t help one group but not the other. It helps everyone. He is America first and proud. 

He won the Ellis Island Award  celebrating his patriotism, brotherhood and diversity in the community. Martin Luther Kings neice has spoken well of him during their dealings and interactions. 

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were buddies with him and they hate white people. Lol. 

They did the same shit to George W Bush only there wasn’t as much social media. 

It’s not Trump. It the “R” next to his name. Democrats need to paint this false narrative or they lose power forever 

You need to go back and read why he won the award, you are repeating a false narrative.  

Trump put forth no specific policy to improve unemployment for those groups.  They benefitted because the whole benefitted.  (A rising tide all boats rise.)

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I would not tell you to go back to your country knowing full well this is your country. THAT is the problem.

He did it on purpose to tell them they aren't truly American and have no right to criticize him.  

If I was complaining about America and acting like a radical I wouldn't be surprised if you told me to get the fuck out 

• Thumbs Down 1

You need to go back and read why he won the award, you are repeating a false narrative.  

Trump put forth no specific policy to improve unemployment for those groups.  They benefitted because the whole benefitted.  (A rising tide all boats rise.)

Yeah but he is always proud of letting people know that minorities benefitted so he can push back on this lie that he is racist. 

Pretty lame klan rally that the grand wizard brags to all the racists about low minority unemployment. And they cheer wildly. Someone should tell the dumb Klan members that’s a bad thing. 

• Thumbs Down 1