Anti-ICE protesters take down American flag to hoist Mexican flag

NorCalRuss

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

I asked you a question on your principles.  What are your thoughts on those that raise the confederate flag?   Do you extend the same level of energy as you do for the Mexican flag, etc by starting threads and so forth.  

When was a govt buildings US flag taken down and a Confederate flag raised? When did this happen so that I should’ve started a thread on it? 

And I answered your original question when asked. 

Now if you’re talking about Mexican flags and confederate flags being flown behind cars and such, I think it’s ridiculous. Same as American flags being towed on vehicles... I could see on special occasions  but not every day. If you’ve ever been in the Central Valley, you will see Mexican flags flying on vehicles daily and now American flags as well. 

Theres nothing wrong with being proud of anyone’s heritage but if you’re American, that should be 1st...

• Like 2

On 7/15/2019 at 11:21 AM, Horsefly said:

I checked with a legit source (Cato institute) .  They estimate it much, much lower.  Maybe a few hundred a year. 

Well, then!

That changes EVERYTHING!

What's a few hundred murdered Americans, however many raped Americans etc?

In the end, who the fuck are we to expect our sovereignty and laws to be respected by people wanting to come here?

Right?

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, then!

That changes EVERYTHING!

What's a few hundred murdered Americans, however many raped Americans etc?

In the end, who the fuck are we to expect our sovereignty and laws to be respected by people wanting to come here?

Right?

We can argue the merits of a solid plan towards fighting illegal immigration without fabricating and lying about the data to strengthen one side of the argument. Integrity first! 

On 7/14/2019 at 4:38 PM, Nolebull813 said:

This is domestic terrorism. 

Anyone who aids and abets an illegal who has order for removal should be charged with a felony. 

Harboring fugitives should be swiftly punished with prison time. It would stop pretty quickly after that. 

All this betrayal to America and it’s citizens is happening because it is allowed to happen 

I have and will continue to "harbor" immigrants. I will continue to give money to them when they need it. But, surely a non-Jesus believer such as you and your fellow off topic friends would not agree with this. For you and your friends who don't attend church, the Gospel for this past Sunday could not have come at a better time. It was about how Jesus spoke to his followers about loving thy neighbor. Foreign to like minded folks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I have and will continue to "harbor" immigrants. I will continue to give money to them when they need it. But, surely a non-Jesus believer such as you and your fellow off topic friends would not agree with this. For you and your friends who don't attend church, the Gospel for this past Sunday could not have come at a better time. It was about how Jesus spoke to his followers about loving thy neighbor. Foreign to like minded folks.

Loving thy neighbor does not necessarily have to include letting people break into your home, raid your fridge and occupy a bedroom or two with no consequences while you are forcibly obligated to refill said fridge and pay for your "guest" to have free education and healthcare.

• Thumbs Down 1

On 7/17/2019 at 10:37 AM, AztecPadre said:

This is 'somewhat' commendable, and there is nothing wrong with helping your fellow man where you can...

My only advise is that while you feel obligated, you cannot impose that obligation on others, and if you are not assisting them in doing it the 'legal' or correct way, then you are doing them a disservice in the long run...

Loving your neighbor is the commendable part....how you implement that is the hard part... 

just sayin'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

This is 'somewhat' commendable, and there is nothing wrong with helping your fellow man where you can...

My only advise is that while you feel obligated, you cannot impose that obligation on others, and if you are not assisting them in doing it the 'legal' or correct way, then you are doing them a disservice in the long run...

Loving your neighbor is the commendable part....how you implement that is the hard part... 

just sayin'

I would never ever impose my beliefs or burdens or anything on anybody else.  I worry about me and mine.  The majority who come here are hard working and do not come here to get "free shit" as some have tried to imply.  My issue is when folks to are "Christian" and in the same sentence talk out of their asses with so much hate.  In reality, the only ones who can claim to be here in there true homeland are the native americans. That is all.  Nothing more, nothing less.  

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 2:19 PM, AztecPadre said:

I would never ever impose my beliefs or burdens or anything on anybody else.  I worry about me and mine.  The majority who come here are hard working and do not come here to get "free shit" as some have tried to imply.  My issue is when folks to are "Christian" and in the same sentence talk out of their asses with so much hate.  In reality, the only ones who can claim to be here in there true homeland are the native americans. That is all.  Nothing more, nothing less.  

I have the same issue with some bible thumpers....

but to condemn the religion for some in the flock, would be like saying all Muslims are terrorists...

Happens in EVERY religion as some cannot help themselves but to become zealots or shortsighted.

Not generally a product of the religion itself, but more a product of the individual. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I am thinking of a number between 1 and 10.

26 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No, I have not ET's in my home.  But I do have immigrants. 

Hilarious. You a fucking comedian now? 

Are these “immigrants” legal or no? Tienes un green card ? 

• Like 1