The First Amendment- December 15, 1791

dan in daytona

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You might want to reread freedom of speech.  

Although he may feel he had the freedom to say what he wants he’s not free from consequences nor criticism.  And that criticism has declared his speech was racist.  

So if your freedom of speech is indicative of one saying anything without reciprocity then why not allow that SAME freedom to others across the aisle?  Is it because you’re a hypocrite? 

It's funny that when I say the same thing to dems, it falls on deaf ears. And as far as Trump goes...he DGAF if he hurts the left's fragile feelings. He has his ideals (VERY pro-America, much to left's chagrin), and he's not wavering even in the face of a 24/7 365 meltdown and harassment by the  left....unlike pretty much every other president that we've had.  It's a thing of beauty. 

12 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Pretty good little meltdown by Dan. 

Not really, just giving them a taste of the filthy denigration they spew daily on this site. 'Canes isn't here anymore and most of the other lefties have to much class to rebuff the vulgar and hateful things these Wingnuts write everyday. I got no problem going LOW on these spoiled little white boys hiding behind a computer screen. Wouldn't doubt most are fairly decent to interact with in public. It's their real concealed and camouflage self that shows here. The hate is based mostly on unfounded and unsubstantiated bullshit. They lack the intellect or gumption to filter through it. In a perverse way, I actually enjoy blasting the boys. It's not anger. It's more like a sporting event.       

16 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It's funny that when I say the same thing to dems, it falls on deaf ears. And as far as Trump goes...he DGAF if he hurts the left's fragile feelings. He has his ideals (VERY pro-America, much to left's chagrin), and he's not wavering even in the face of a 24/7 365 meltdown and harassment by the  left....unlike pretty much every other president that we've had.  It's a thing of beauty. 

You’ve got to understand he’s not viewed as hard core.  He’s a disrespectful punk.  So don’t expect the opposition to waver and worse yet don’t expect it to get better. 

All that  has happened is our decorum has shifted for the WORSE. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’ve got to understand he’s not viewed as hard core.  He’s a disrespectful punk.  So don’t expect the opposition to waver and worse yet don’t expect it to get better. 

All that  has happened is our decorum has shifted for the WORSE. 

It wasn't always this way, and it doesn't have to be this way. BUT...he now is treating as he's been treated. The left is a hostile witness. And please don't tell me that he started it. The left tried to rig and obstruct the election and has been on an unprecedented 24/7 365 mission to destroy a sitting POTUS ever since. The left has failed and humiliated themselves badly. And since there's no accountability by the MSM, the left says fuck it.  Just keep doing and saying whatever the hell we want to attempt to bring him down. Hell, the left base doesn't even care that they're not legislating. Just get Trump. That's all that matters. And this man is succeeding in the face of all of that BS. THIS is a man that I trust to run our country. 

3 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Not really, just giving them a taste of the filthy denigration they spew daily on this site. 'Canes isn't here anymore and most of the other lefties have to much class to rebuff the vulgar and hateful things these Wingnuts write everyday. I got no problem going LOW on these spoiled little white boys hiding behind a computer screen. Wouldn't doubt most are fairly decent to interact with in public. It's their real concealed and camouflage self that shows here. The hate is based mostly on unfounded and unsubstantiated bullshit. They lack the intellect or gumption to filter through it. In a perverse way, I actually enjoy blasting the boys. It's not anger. It's more like a sporting event.       

You realize we're laughing at you. Right, Danny?  🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

It wasn't always this way, and it doesn't have to be this way. BUT...he now is treating as he's been treated. The left is a hostile witness. And please don't tell me that he started it. The left tried to rig and obstruct the election and has been on an unprecedented 24/7 365 mission to destroy a sitting POTUS ever since. The left has failed and humiliated themselves badly. And since there's no accountability by the MSM, the left says fuck it.  Just keep doing and saying whatever the hell we want to attempt to bring him down. Hell, the left base doesn't even care that they're not legislating. Just get Trump. That's all that matters. And this man is succeeding in the face of all of that BS. THIS is a man that I trust to run our country. 

He came into the debates back in 2015 ridiculing people. He didn’t just start.  

At your company what would be the long term effect if your CEO or chief ridiculed and belittled one group and praised the other?  Would that unite the entire company or eventually tear it apart?  I don’t know why people think this dynamic would have no impact at the federal level.  

even after he leaves it will take great effort to repair what he’s destroying