Rutgers football broadcast 🗡 if u got nothing else going on in ur life’s tonight

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao I mean who else are they competing for that crown with

idk man I saw that MSG 150 was trending so I’m guessing they will be  talking about NJ recruits.. it’s on in 10 mins so I’ll give this show a chance 

Ray rice baby lol

Sanu 

Mike teel 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohh no doubt

but u just can’t two piece combo a woman in an elevator 

If you looked into most NFL players their histories are not good. 

Look into many professional athletes and you'll see some crazy things. 

Mickey mantle used to beat his wife/girlfriends apparently. 

44 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

The McCourty twins just held a football camp in their hometown on Nyack’s new field.  Heard they did a great job and the kids in the area turned out.  Ray Rice does the same every year in New Ro as well.  Always good to see guys doing that. 

When I was on the Pats beat, there were few guys I respected in that locker room more than Devin. A great person, and always gave thoughtful, honest responses. Pretty funny when he wanted to be, too.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

The McCourty twins just held a football camp in their hometown on Nyack’s new field.  Heard they did a great job and the kids in the area turned out.  Ray Rice does the same every year in New Ro as well.  Always good to see guys doing that. 

Their talking about Nyack right now

• Like 1

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

NFL guy can shoot a dude in the head  and as long as he’s a republican He’ll be a Stand Up Guy to HSFB

That's a stupid statement. 

NFL players and other professional athletes have their problems. Many of them. And we get over it and move on. The NFL welcomed back Michael vick. The NBA let the brawl at the palace guys back onto the court to play.

The NFL let adrian Peterson play after the incident with the switch and his son. 

We can go on and on with the many incidents of professional athletes. 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That's a stupid statement. 

NFL players and other professional athletes have their problems. Many of them. And we get over it and move on. The NFL welcomed back Michael vick. The NBA let the brawl at the palace guys back onto the court to play.

The NFL let adrian Peterson play after the incident with the switch and his son. 

We can go on and on with the many incidents of professional athletes. 

It was a joke Geez 

• Haha 1