Eric gardner case

HSFBfan

I don’t know man. This was a bad look when viewing from the outside looking in. 

He wasn’t a threat and there could have been numerous ways to apprehend someone not even committing a felony act. 

These are those 1/1000th of 1 percent incidents that give the other 99.9999 percent of cops a bad name. 

Justice was not served in this case 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know man. This was a bad look when viewing from the outside looking in. 

He wasn’t a threat and there could have been numerous ways to apprehend someone not even committing a felony act. 

These are those 1/1000th of 1 percent incidents that give the other 99.9999 percent of cops a bad name. 

Justice was not served in this case 

Police protocol said the NYPD OFFICER did everything according to the book and the training that they go through. 

Also he was a repeat offender who was told what to do and didnt comply with the directions. 

Justice served. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Police protocol said the NYPD OFFICER did everything according to the book and the training that they go through. 

Also he was a repeat offender who was told what to do and didnt comply with the directions. 

Justice served. 

His crime if you want to call it that didn’t warrant the death penalty. 

If you are trained then you know more than anyone that choking them out for a long period of time could possibly kill them. 

There was no justification for this.  At minimum it was manslaughter. 

Like I said there are cops that use the badge for evil and give every other law enforcement officer in the country a bad name. This was one of those instances 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

His crime if you want to call it that didn’t warrant the death penalty. 

If you are trained then you know more than anyone that choking them out for a long period of time could possibly kill them. 

There was no justification for this.  At minimum it was manslaughter. 

Like I said there are cops that use the badge for evil and give every other law enforcement officer in the country a bad name. This was one of those instances 

It was nothing. It was a NYPD sanctioned hold used to subdue an unruly suspect in a crime when they are not cooperating with what they are being told. 

So nope not manslaughter. 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

There will be no federal charges against the NYPD officer. Justice served. 

Justice? are you fucking kidding me? They killed that dude man. Seriously put your dad or brother or son in the position Eric was in. You wouldn't be screaming fucking murder? Answer honestly please. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Justice? are you fucking kidding me? They killed that dude man. Seriously put your dad or brother or son in the position Eric was in. You wouldn't be screaming fucking murder? Answer honestly please. 

All I do is answer everything on here very honestly. I stand by every statement I make in person and on here.

The cop did not do anything to break any federal laws. 

He did exactly what he was taught to do. 

I stand by exactly what I said. 

And btw my family isnt criminals. We don't put ourselves in a position to deal with cops. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

All I do is answer everything on here very honestly. I stand by every statement I make in person and on here.

The cop did not do anything to break any federal laws. 

He did exactly what he was taught to do. 

I stand by exactly what I said. 

And btw my family isnt criminals. We don't put ourselves in a position to deal with cops. 

Just so you know, when the stupid fucking DemoRATS are screaming President Trumps supporters are racist ...you prove their point.  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Just so you know, when the stupid fucking DemoRATS are screaming President Trumps supporters are racist ...you prove their point.  

So now I'm a racist for backing a cop that did things by the book and has been proven that he did not do anything criminal and the DA has cleared him from federal charges??

I have called out cops for doing wrong on this very board. This cop is not one of them. 

If you have a different opinion that's fine. And I respect that but see I'm not the one calling someone a racist. That would fall on you. 

So now I'm a racist for backing a cop that did things by the book and has been proven that he did not do anything criminal and the DA has cleared him from federal charges??

I have called out cops for doing wrong on this very board. This cop is not one of them. 

Who found him innocent? How can you watch that tape and say you see nothing wrong with it. 

For the record you have many many posts other then this one that lead me to believe your a racist. You yourself  told me you hate Muslims, all Muslims. Guess what hating all Muslims because they are Muslims is racist. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Who found him innocent? How can you watch that tape and say you see nothing wrong with it. 

For the record you have many many posts other then this one that lead me to believe your a racist. You yourself  told me you hate Muslims, all Muslims. Guess what hating all Muslims because they are Muslims is racist. 

Well let's see when you have no evidence to go after him and the DA declined to prosecute him based on the fact that there isnt enough evidence to convict him he would be a free guy. 

Muslim is not a race. Muslim is a religion. So if I said I hated all italians which I am one it still wouldnt be racist. 

For you to be a racist I would have to hate a RACE!!!!!! You know black white etc etc

You wanna accuse me of being prejudice against someone fine do that i truly dont care but at least get the terminology correct.  

But I'd love to see where I told you I hated muslims. I'd love to see those words. I more than likely said I wouldn't talk to them hang out with them didnt grow up with them etc. But the sentence of I hate muslims in that context has more than likely never come out of my mouth. I hate what muslims have done and continue to do in the world. Yep that would be absolutely true. 

Well let's see when you have no evidence to go after him and the DA declined to prosecute him based on the fact that there isnt enough evidence to convict him he would be a free guy. 

Muslim is not a race. Muslim is a religion. So if I said I hated all italians which I am one it still wouldnt be racist. 

For you to be a racist I would have to hate a RACE!!!!!! You know black white etc etc

You wanna accuse me of being prejudice against someone fine do that i truly dont care but at least get the terminology correct.  

But I'd love to see where I told you I hated muslims. I'd love to see those words. I more than likely said I wouldn't talk to them hang out with them didnt grow up with them etc. But the sentence of I hate muslims in that context has more than likely never come out of my mouth. I hate what muslims have done and continue to do in the world. Yep that would be absolutely true. 

No bro you told me specifically you hated ALL Muslims. I am sure I am not the only one who read that.

Do you believe you can be prejudice and not be racist? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I stand corrected you are Prejudice not Racist. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

No bro you told me specifically you hated ALL Muslims. I am sure I am not the only one who read that.

Do you believe you can be prejudice and not be racist? 

Absolutely. Again let's define a racist. Someone who hates a race. Black white etc. I dont hate blacks. I dont hate white people. Throw whatever other color out there I don't hate them either

Do I not like certain people based on actions that they continue to do absolutely. And I've called out cops for doing the wrong thing multiple times on this board. And those cops were investigated and prosecuted. 

This cop not so much esp when the NYPD training is to do what the cop said. 

But whatever man. You have your opinion of the situation and again that's fine. Have a wonderful evening 

20 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

What the media leaves out is that he was selling cigarettes in front of a store that sells cigarettes & was asked to stop many times.He was also selling to minors.

AND.....that should get you a life sentence??.......🙄

• Like 1