Mail arrived!!

Nolebull813

42 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just got these bad boys in the mail today!!!!  Hope you bandwagon Fairweather fans didn’t wait too long. 

The Norman Park Packers are coming to chew bubblegum and stomp ass.  And last I checked these mofos are fresh out of bubblegum!!!!!

#BringRabBack

#FreeORabidOne

00FF13B6-6776-4900-8C4D-959E2BF16622.jpeg

We don't need some old dude that lies daily on the board LMAO

6 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Wait...Yall playing Ridgeway again???

Also:

Wossman, Pineville, and West Ouachita...RIP for them.

no Wossman...  Pineville and West Ouachita are district games

I think it's a pretty decent schedule with Ridgeway, Byrd, Longview, Evangel and Neville

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just got these bad boys in the mail today!!!!  Hope you bandwagon Fairweather fans didn’t wait too long. 

The Norman Park Packers are coming to chew bubblegum and stomp ass.  And last I checked these mofos are fresh out of bubblegum!!!!!

#BringRabBack

#FreeORabidOne

00FF13B6-6776-4900-8C4D-959E2BF16622.jpeg

I find it hard to believe that you could pass the background check.  Oh wait a sec....you support Trumpy The Clown.  Never mind.  So do about 99.55 % of the people in your section.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I find it hard to believe that you could pass the background check.  Oh wait a sec....you support Trumpy The Clown.  Never mind.  So do about 99.55 % of the people in your section.

Rufus>>

Ruffi now you knows you da minority in these here parts. 

You just ain’t seen the light yet. I think you need say, about 5 more years or so to be convinced. 

2 hours ago, Reb72 said:

no Wossman...  Pineville and West Ouachita are district games

I think it's a pretty decent schedule with Ridgeway, Byrd, Longview, Evangel and Neville

My bad...Saw the yellow and assumed Wossman.

One of the stronger OOD schedules in the State...If not the strongest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ruffi now you knows you da minority in these here parts. 

You just ain’t seen the light yet. I think you need say, about 5 more years or so to be convinced. 

You would be correct about the political alignment of Colquitt County.  Just guessing...but I'd surmise it's close to 85% Trumpy The Clown.  At least among those who actually vote.  Ms. Violet and I moved to Amelia in 2014. (still keep my season tickets)  It's probably about 65% Trumpy The Clown here.  We don't talk politics much where I sit in Mack Tharpe.  I'm obnoxious enough without the politics....(Smile).  Especially if I've just come from Margarita's or the Tailgate Extravaganza.

Rumor is...we may not win but ONE game this season...but that game will be against Lowndes !!!!

GO YOU HAIRY HAWGS !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

My bad...Saw the yellow and assumed Wossman.

One of the stronger OOD schedules in the State...If not the strongest.

Likely means we won't be going into district play undefeated this year...  but maybe it will help come playoff time

• Like 1