El Chapo Sentenced

ChimpGrip

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Would not wanted to be on that Jury. It would be foolish to think El Chapo is now without friends. 

If he’s locked up now (I read that he’s on his way to Colorado), what could realistically happen as far as an attempted escape? 

I read also that he will never get to see his wife again. He’s in for a rude awakening. 

4 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

If he’s locked up now (I read that he’s on his way to Colorado), what could realistically happen as far as an attempted escape? 

I read also that he will never get to see his wife again. He’s in for a rude awakening. 

Seize his assets seized his empire and use it to build the wall problem solved 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

• What's next: Guzman is expected to be transported to the Supermax federal facility in Colorado — the same facility the Unabomber and Boston bomber are serving their sentences.

The Super High Max Security Prison. Has only the worst criminals in the USA locked up there. They have very few pictures of the cells and even less of the facility. Most prisoners are not allowed visitors period. Guards sign a contract that says they are not allowed to discuss the inmates or the facility. Solitary confinement with 30 minutes outside the cell under guard one at a time (? not sure if it has changed). You would be correct to think that it is extreme torture for the prisoners. Very few inmates ever see the outside again after being locked up there. One perk is they allow the prisoners to read books if they abide by the rules. 

Lucky Guzman... Free room, board and literature for the rest of his life.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:
  • What's next: Guzman is expected to be transported to the Supermax federal facility in Colorado — the same facility the Unabomber and Boston bomber are serving their sentences.

The Super High Max Security Prison. Has only the worst criminals in the USA locked up there. They have very few pictures of the cells and even less of the facility. Most prisoners are not allowed visitors period. Guards sign a contract that says they are not allowed to discuss the inmates or the facility. Solitary confinement with 30 minutes outside the cell under guard one at a time (? not sure if it has changed). You would be correct to think that it is extreme torture for the prisoners. Very few inmates ever see the outside again after being locked up there. One perk is they allow the prisoners to read books if they abide by the rules. 

Lucky Guzman... Free room, board and literature for the rest of his life.

Yes I have done quite a bit of reading on this place, it’s very interesting. 

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

Yeah this is where I question how they’ll get even a dime of the $12 billion they ordered him to pay back. 

On point brother.  Neither country has ever been able to get at his pesos.  He has to have the greatest team of accountants and money launder's that his many billions can buy.  The estimate of 14 is also super low.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Also between his sons and his business partner "El Mayo" still being in control of the cartel, they are only getting bigger with expansion all over the world.  They continue to make billions every year.  

With all that money and power, surely they’ll try to rescue El Chapo at some point right?

I just find it hard to believe that they do nothing and move on. 

2 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

With all that money and power, surely they’ll try to rescue El Chapo at some point right?

I just find it hard to believe that they do nothing and move on. 

The only way I could see them even trying would be with bribes.  But they will not try anything else.  They know that all the deals and agreements they have with the DEA and or CIA would go to shit and would be on the US' shit list.  They mos def know their limits and lines they will not cross.  You don't get to be the largest international drug cartel by accident or being stupid.  Going on 20+ years of being on top.  They want to stay there.