OT: Trump launches military attack against Syrian airfield

BigDrop

24 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Not when One Tomahawk will do the job of 100's of troops.

Fox reports there are 1,000 U. S. troops on the ground in Syria.

For all of us life just got a lot more serious tonight.  

I must also mention North Korea:  this will send them a message.  The question is how North Korea will react to this message?  From Seoul to Tokyo to the Chinese PM who is spending the night at Trump's home there is now a lot on the table to be worried about.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Give me a break....you eyes light up like a 7th grader too when bombs are dropped by a REP...

You disgust me.

You are a fool.

Of course, you can't point to any criticism I had of Obama when he dropped bombs.

But at least now we have a leader who will put real teeth behind "lines in the sand".

I'm sure not-President Cankles will be out with attacks on Trump soon enough.  Be a fan-boy then.

I thank God I will never have to worry about being as fucking stupid as you are.

• Like 2

Russia has just warned the U. S. of "negative consequences" for the action.  Reported by Reuters on Fox.

Chuck Schumer 'making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing."  Bipartisan support.

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Fox reports there are 1,000 U. S. troops on the ground in Syria.

For all of us life just got a lot more serious tonight.  

I must also mention North Korea:  this will send them a message.  The question is how North Korea will react to this message?  From Seoul to Tokyo to the Chinese PM who is spending the night at Trump's home there is now a lot on the table to be worried about.

The other day when Trump was talking about N. Korea, they fired a few test missiles into the ocean that evening. I'm of the opinion they'll be quiet for a few days now.

Of course if Kim Jung Un is really unhinged like many think, he may pop off a few more rounds soon anyway. 

I guess we'll find out either way. 

FWIW, I have really done my best to keep my opinions about Trump out of this thread.  When all of this is over-whenever that is-I'll go back to all of my bs.  But until then, it really seems that this is not a time for name calling.  Honest criticism and reporting, yes.   I also feel for the 300,000 who have died and the perhaps more than 5 million who have been forced out of their country by Assad-who was supported by Russia.  I only hope that our allies (the Germans, British, Australians, French and so many more) are still there for us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Russia has just warned the U. S. of "negative consequences" for the action.  Reported by Reuters on Fox.

Not surprising.

They lied about brokering the deal with Assad to destroy the chemical weapons, which led to this "weak Obama, red line, no teeth" argument. 

They're deep in the tank with Assad, so they have to make that statement even if they don't intend to do anything at all. Well, that's if Putin is pussy like people accuse Obama of being.

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

FWIW, I have really done my best to keep my opinions about Trump out of this thread.  When all of this is over-whenever that is-I'll go back to all of my bs.  But until then, it really seems that this is not a time for name calling.  Honest criticism and reporting, yes.   I also feel for the 300,000 who have died and the perhaps more than 5 million who have been forced out of their country by Assad-who was supported by Russia.  I only hope that our allies (the Germans, British, Australians, French and so many more) are still there for us.

I think we have to seriously consider that they may stay on the sideline. I wouldn't blame them if they did in all honesty. This isn't like we were attacked or even provoked exactly. 

I'm glad we did it either way. The consequences are hopefully not something we can't absorb easily. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

http://en.people.cn/n3/2017/0407/c90000-9199877.html is the Chinese English language daily which has an early report of the attack.  The comments after the article are extremely interesting.  We don't know how the Chinese PM is reacting to all of this.

Dude, we don't know anything other than a couple message forum goobers are very pleased with themselves.....typical REP reaction.

Next month we will know more....

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Do we?........this proves it for you?

You are one of the most dense individuals to ever post on a forum.......just downright THICK as a brick!

And you by far and away the dumbest on this forum. Not to mention your racist views. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, concha said:

You are a fool.

Of course, you can't point to any criticism I had of Obama when he dropped bombs.

But at least now we have a leader who will put real teeth behind "lines in the sand".

I'm sure not-President Cankles will be out with attacks on Trump soon enough.  Be a fan-boy then.

I thank God I will never have to worry about being as fucking stupid as you are.

The problem with barry's lines in the sand is they were constantly moving.

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

That's good,,,,,,was worried.

Hope this war ends up like you like it.

You know what's funny?

I haven't said a single thing in praise of the attack. Not one.

You are a jackass and a fool.

"Please shut up, Caj. You're even making ME feel embarrassed, and that's no small feat"

raw.gif

• Like 1