Is Trump a racist...it's offical

DBP66

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I won about a year ago. #welcherĀ 

you won??...how??... when Jared's Duecsch bank accounts are being investigated now by the Intell. Committee in Congress!...as of now you LOST...his accounts were flagged by auditors and computer programsĀ for laundering Russian money...so where's MY pizza??...:$..#welcher

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

On the day we made the bet I said he wouldn't be in jail one year from that day. You disagreed and accepted those terms. #welcher

one year from the day huh???..in jail??....who did you have that conversation with???.....not me...don't be a welcher!...1/2 pepperoni-1/2 sausage...šŸ˜‰

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

On the day we made the bet I said he wouldn't be in jail one year from that day. You disagreed and accepted those terms. #welcher

he is a sorry as bitch racist. His word means shit. Hopefully his kids have learned from their mother and not this pile of shit.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Watching a video on youtube from july 2019 featured a pollĀ 

36% of blacks support trump

I truly believe by November 2020 that number will be at 50%.Ā 

Which will lead to the trump landslideĀ 

It will never hit 50%. and I think that 36% is wishful thinking. A lot of block folks wont ever vote for a white Republican. Not gonna happen.

But, I will say, at work Ive actually heard and discussed Trump with a couple of fellow employees (dark green), and it aint all bad in their opinion. They, like a lot of voters dont necessarily approve of his methods, but they do like that he has helped the overall and minority economy, and heĀ  basically tells people to fuck off when they dis him. Some of the same reasons I lean toward him.

• Like 1

Just now, rockinl said:

It will never hit 50%. and I think that 36% is wishful thinking. A lot of block folks wont ever vote for a white Republican. Not gonna happen.

But, I will say, at work Ive actually heard and discussed Trump with a couple of fellow employees (dark green), and it aint all bad in their opinion. They, like a lot of voters dont necessarily approve of his methods, but they do like that he has helped the overall and minority economy, and heĀ  basically tells people to fuck off when they dis him. Some of the same reasons I lean toward him.

I could only say what the poll stated. I cant make up these numbers. And maybe its wishful thinking to hit 50% but I think as more and more information from black trump supporters get out on platforms like facebook Twitter youtube I think more and more black people will wake up to the failures of the democratic party. I believe the crime act and trump undoing it with the first step act will play a major part of the 2020 campaign.Ā