DBP66

Is Trump a racist...it's offical

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Watching a video on youtube from july 2019 featured a poll 

36% of blacks support trump

I truly believe by November 2020 that number will be at 50%. 

Which will lead to the trump landslide 

It will never hit 50%. and I think that 36% is wishful thinking. A lot of block folks wont ever vote for a white Republican. Not gonna happen.

But, I will say, at work Ive actually heard and discussed Trump with a couple of fellow employees (dark green), and it aint all bad in their opinion. They, like a lot of voters dont necessarily approve of his methods, but they do like that he has helped the overall and minority economy, and he  basically tells people to fuck off when they dis him. Some of the same reasons I lean toward him.

• Like 1

Just now, rockinl said:

It will never hit 50%. and I think that 36% is wishful thinking. A lot of block folks wont ever vote for a white Republican. Not gonna happen.

But, I will say, at work Ive actually heard and discussed Trump with a couple of fellow employees (dark green), and it aint all bad in their opinion. They, like a lot of voters dont necessarily approve of his methods, but they do like that he has helped the overall and minority economy, and he  basically tells people to fuck off when they dis him. Some of the same reasons I lean toward him.

I could only say what the poll stated. I cant make up these numbers. And maybe its wishful thinking to hit 50% but I think as more and more information from black trump supporters get out on platforms like facebook Twitter youtube I think more and more black people will wake up to the failures of the democratic party. I believe the crime act and trump undoing it with the first step act will play a major part of the 2020 campaign. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

05B577B7-4C78-49BC-A7C9-94CFD175A796.jpeg

Historically, this is true and above reproach....IE Democrats stated the KKK and also tried to kidnap Lincoln...When Repubs and Lincoln wrote the EP which freed the slaves, Booth, an avid Democrat and Racist of renoun, shot and killed Lincoln...

• Like 1

With all the propaganda that comes out, it's not that surprising. Bu many are low-information voters - which works very well for Democrats. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PJR said:

With all the propaganda that comes out, it's not that surprising. Bu many are low-information voters - which works very well for Democrats. 

It’s what they count on. Legal Citizens of this country that are actually informed, and will call them on their BS, are of no use to them. In fact, those people are...wait for it.....RACIST!!!!

On 8/2/2019 at 1:51 PM, PJR said:

OMFG

Et tu PJR?

"You and me we keep walkin' around and we see 
All the bullshit around us 
You try and keep your mind on what's going down 
Can't help but see the rhinoceros around us "

On 7/30/2019 at 1:09 PM, DBP66 said:

"How many people do you think still believe Obama was not born in this country?  Probably the same number that believe Trump is honest and not pathological."....Bingo!...you're talking about the same crew of people..Trumpers.

7B050553-66CA-43B0-91DE-2BDF738E3C6E.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Trump said he will pray for Toledo.

I heard him...how did he get that wrong?...he's spreading "fake news".....:$

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sleep Joe would've said "shootings, what shootings??"

Killary would've said "haven't we talked about this enough already?!?!"

and they both would say we need universal back ground checks ASAP...something Donny or Mitch won't say.....:$

On 8/4/2019 at 8:12 PM, noonereal said:

OMFG

Et tu PJR?

"You and me we keep walkin' around and we see 
All the bullshit around us 
You try and keep your mind on what's going down 
Can't help but see the rhinoceros around us "

1 - I have always been a conservative. 
2 - All this stuff about Trump being a racist is BS.

• Haha 1

New York Times headline “Trump Urges Unity Vs Racism”.  Liberals are apparently canceling their subscriptions.  One person urged the NYT to “do better .... lives are depending on you”.  In these very serious times, you still have to enjoy the comic relief provided by the Left.

1 hour ago, PJR said:

why do you think he called predominantly black counties "shit-holes"....out of his love for the countries???..or telling women of color to go back to where they came from??...guess what...that MAKES you a racist in the minds of a majority of Americans....☹️

1 hour ago, PJR said:

1 Trump is in no way a conservative. I am a fiscal conservative and I am irate at what Bush, Obie and Trump has done to our deficit. These are simply not the actions of conservatives. Stop bullshitting yourself. 

2 God bless you. You deny what your ears hear and your eyes see. 

Do you have one horn or 2?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1