Is Trump a racist...it's offical

DBP66

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Itā€™s Irrelevant if he knew or not becauseĀ HisĀ premise is 1,000% correct.Ā 

We SHOULD want people coming here from Norway more than say South Africa, Guatemala, orĀ the Philippines.Ā 

Thats what the Fucking United Nations says.... are they a racist organization too putz?Ā 

why SHOULD we let more people in from those countries champ??...shouldn't it be based on merit despite what country they come from?...or does that make too much sense for your red-neck ass....

what do you think about Melania's parents just becoming American citizens...what did they do to get in??..old couple from eastern Europe?...

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why SHOULD we let more people in from those countries champ??...shouldn't it be based on merit despite what country they come from?...or does that make too much sense for your red-neck ass....

what do you think about Melania's parents just becoming American citizens...what did they do to get in??..old couple from eastern Europe?...

you should be sent back up the asshole from which you plopped.Ā 

• Haha 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

you should be sent back up the asshole from which you plopped.Ā 

...you going to El Paso to welcome Donny Tex??...maybe you should bring your tools so you can help build the wall to keep your people out of the country...dumb ass Mexican red-neck...šŸ¤”

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...you going to El Paso to welcome Donny Tex??...maybe you should bring your tools so you can help build the wall to keep your people out of the country...dumb ass Mexican red-neck...šŸ¤”

piece of shit racist, so very tolerant. You're nothing but a little cunt who hides behind a keyboard. Someone should have skull fucked your lump of shit dad for dropping a load into your mother resulting in you be produced.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, zulu1128 said:

You remain a little confused as to what ā€œcentristā€ means.Ā 

I find that it means that people on th eleft scream you are a Trumpet and Trumpets scream you are a liberal.Ā 

Ā 

How would you describe a centrist? (if you can do so without being an ass, I's be interested and respectful.)Ā 

43 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

piece of shit racist, so very tolerant. You're nothing but a little cunt who hides behind a keyboard. Someone should have skull fucked your lump of shit dad for dropping a load into your mother resulting in you be produced.Ā 

got your tools packed Tex??...šŸ¤”

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I find that it means that people on th eleft scream you are a Trumpet and Trumpets scream you are a liberal.Ā 

Ā 

How would you describe a centrist? (if you can do so without being an ass, I's be interested and respectful.)Ā 

Someone who is actually able to listen and empathize with views of allĀ sides.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Someone who is actually able to listen and empathize with views of allĀ sides.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

I am very empathetic. So much so that it has actually hurt me in my personal life. So I doubt that is it.Ā 

It is entirely possible we have differing definitions of what a centrist is.Ā 

i am a serious conservative when it comes to debt, the budget. I think you know that.

and although I support many social initiatives I always demand they be paid for or I won't support them.Ā 

And I demand old debt be paid before any new initiatives are launched.Ā 

I was against Bush's medicare drug plan and also against his war in Iraq. Pretty balanced, no?Ā 

You have never heard me talk well of Obie care and I have never championed Obie. I think he was a poor president. I still don't "get" all the love he gets.

I am against public unions, hardly a liberal view. I am against raising teachers pay as a couple Dem candidates have advocated.Ā 

I think Warren and theĀ old guy from Vermont are on drugs with their agenda.Ā 

I was hands off guns until Parkland. Now, I think we all need to be honest and say something must be done.Ā 

Ā 

I was wide open toĀ Trump and got bashed for it. Run off my long time political site for being open to him., But my God, the man is a menace and I don't feel threatened by much as you also should know so I have no reason to overlook his vile dividing manner.Ā 

I was also a republican most my life. I stopped like so many did when the partyĀ Ā started to go radical right on social issues and thought it wise to spend more than the DEms.Ā 

So, there you have it. Characterize me as you like. I disagree with both sides andĀ I don't do tribe. That you must know about me.

8 hours ago, thc6795 said:

That Racist deserves everything he gets NOR.

BTW you were in my prayers this morning hope your feeling good.Ā 

LOL...racist??..LOL..that would be you Tex!...the Mexican who supports the guy who doesn't want his people in the country and calls them rapists and murders....dumb ass red neck...šŸ¤”