Is Trump a racist...it's offical

DBP66

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...racist??..LOL..that would be you Tex!...the Mexican who supports the guy who doesn't want his people in the country and calls them rapists and murders....dumb ass red neck...🤡

You are one dumb, simple-minded person 66, ya know that? You deserve to be a fucking liberal. And they deserve you. But don’t worry, I’ll be searching for a nice plantation to live on once I get to Knoxville. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, noonereal said:

PJR, I know you are a stand up guy but you have fallen to the Trump show not to the realities.

You really need to approach this in a more objective manner because Trump could cost us our very way of life. 

Peace

Are you effing kidding me?

I call it the way I see it and my beliefs are my beliefs that come inside of me. Most of my thoughts are independent and that's something you liberals don't understand. You think we say something because it was on Fox News or we heard it on talk radio.  A majority of this country is right-of-center. They may not always vote that way, but they live their lives that way. 

And mainstream America fears the Left a lot more than they fear they Right. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, PJR said:

Are you effing kidding me?

I call it the way I see it and my beliefs are my beliefs that come inside of me. Most of my thoughts are independent and that's something you liberals don't understand. You think we say something because it was on Fox News or we heard it on talk radio.  A majority of this country is right-of-center. They may not always vote that way, but they live their lives that way. 

And mainstream America fears the Left a lot more than they fear they Right. 

Of course, I am a liberal again. Everyone who wants an adult in the white house is a liberal. 

God bless you. 

On 8/6/2019 at 1:31 PM, DBP66 said:

1. then why didn't he criticize the leadership when he called them shit-holes??...nice excuse you made for Donny!..he was reffering to the people not the countries...and why did Trump ask "why can't we get more immigrants form Norway"...maybe because their all white and not their great leadership??

2. So you, Trump and the rest of his fan base can determine when someone "LOATHES" this country?!?...remarkable!!...and not even worth a comment...😢

3. The left hasn't redefined anything. The right now takes it's marching orders from a documented serial liar...maybe that's the problem!!

1 - first off, he might have said what he said or maybe he didn't. It was leaked from a private meeting and those leaks are not always truthful. What excuse did I make? Tell me. We don't know what was said or wasn't said. As for the Norway comment, really? you're looking for something. 

2 - Tell me how those three (I don't know much about the fourth) don't loathe the country. Heck. at least 20% of the Democratic party dislikes America. They like an America they'd like to see, but not what it is or was. 

3 - Trump wants to do things that many Americans, including working class Democrats, wanted done for a long time. We don't wait to hear what Trump or anyone else says to say, do, or think. WE thought of this well before Trump came along:

Many of us thought "FINALLY someone wants to control illegal immigration."
We thought "FINALLY, someone is doing something about our country getting ripped off on trade."  
We were happy to see our military being built back up.
We were happy to see a president who is friendlier to business.
We were happy to someone attempt to restore greatness in this country; something his predecessor was uncomfortable with.
We were happy to see someone fight Obamacare - something his predecessor's opponent would not do in 2012. 
We were happy to see him give the finger to the Establishment, which includes many Republicans. 
We were happy to see NAFTA get broken up and that Trans Pacific agreement get derailed before it started. 

I can go on, but those were beliefs we had long before Trump ran for president and before Fox News came along and before we knew who Rush Limbaugh was. Much of it was why we loved Ronald Reagan!  

4 - This is an independent one that has nothing to do with your post, but conservatives can think for ourselves. We think, period. We supported George HW Bush, Bob Dole, George W Bush, McCain, and Romney in the presidential elections, but we were not EXCITED about them. It was a better alternative, that's all. Trump got us excited: the first time we were excited since Reagan ran.  That's something liberals don't get and never will.  We don't listen for what Trump says and spread the word. He may not always say things we like, but he says things we like much of the time and approve when he says those things we like. And he has gotten things done - with the Democratic party against him like no other president in my lifetime, with half the Republican establishment against him, with all the the Establishment against him, with the media against him, and so many more organizations. The stuff he hasn't accomplished yet was not because of a lack of trying. I thought in 2015 and 2016 that if he does half of what he says he will do, this will be a much better country. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Of course, I am a liberal again. Everyone who wants an adult in the white house is a liberal. 

God bless you. 

Wrong! half the Republicans don't want him in the White House. Of the other half, half will hate him in time, once they're around long enough to be seduced by the swamp. And it's not because Trump is wrong: it's because he's a threat to the Establishment. 

And yes, some liberals like to say they're "fiscal conservatives," much like some liked to say they were conservative Democrats 20-30 years ago. 

4 minutes ago, PJR said:

Wrong! half the Republicans don't want him in the White House. Of the other half, half will hate him in time, once they're around long enough to be seduced by the swamp. And it's not because Trump is wrong: it's because he's a threat to the Establishment. 

And yes, some liberals like to say they're "fiscal conservatives," much like some liked to say they were conservative Democrats 20-30 years ago. 

Agree with you.

Back at NJ.com football forum I was Pintaday & followed a few to this site years ago after the shut down.Still love your opinion about things.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PJR said:

1 - first off, he might have said what he said or maybe he didn't. It was leaked from a private meeting and those leaks are not always truthful. What excuse did I make? Tell me. We don't know what was said or wasn't said. As for the Norway comment, really? you're looking for something. 

2 - Tell me how those three (I don't know much about the fourth) don't loathe the country. Heck. at least 20% of the Democratic party dislikes America. They like an America they'd like to see, but not what it is or was. 

3 - Trump wants to do things that many Americans, including working class Democrats, wanted done for a long time. We don't wait to hear what Trump or anyone else says to say, do, or think. WE thought of this well before Trump came along:

Many of us thought "FINALLY someone wants to control illegal immigration."
We thought "FINALLY, someone is doing something about our country getting ripped off on trade."  
We were happy to see our military being built back up.
We were happy to see a president who is friendlier to business.
We were happy to someone attempt to restore greatness in this country; something his predecessor was uncomfortable with.
We were happy to see someone fight Obamacare - something his predecessor's opponent would not do in 2012. 
We were happy to see him give the finger to the Establishment, which includes many Republicans. 
We were happy to see NAFTA get broken up and that Trans Pacific agreement get derailed before it started. 

I can go on, but those were beliefs we had long before Trump ran for president and before Fox News came along and before we knew who Rush Limbaugh was. Much of it was why we loved Ronald Reagan!  

4 - This is an independent one that has nothing to do with your post, but conservatives can think for ourselves. We think, period. We supported George HW Bush, Bob Dole, George W Bush, McCain, and Romney in the presidential elections, but we were not EXCITED about them. It was a better alternative, that's all. Trump got us excited: the first time we were excited since Reagan ran.  That's something liberals don't get and never will.  We don't listen for what Trump says and spread the word. He may not always say things we like, but he says things we like much of the time and approve when he says those things we like. And he has gotten things done - with the Democratic party against him like no other president in my lifetime, with half the Republican establishment against him, with all the the Establishment against him, with the media against him, and so many more organizations. The stuff he hasn't accomplished yet was not because of a lack of trying. I thought in 2015 and 2016 that if he does half of what he says he will do, this will be a much better country. 

Off topic Post of the Year.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You are one dumb, simple-minded person 66, ya know that? You deserve to be a fucking liberal. And they deserve you. But don’t worry, I’ll be searching for a nice plantation to live on once I get to Knoxville. 

and you're as dumb as Tex and you know why....😔

2 hours ago, PJR said:

OMFG

You post as the ultimate stooge. (said without malice)

God bless you

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

Agree with you.

Back at NJ.com football forum I was Pintaday & followed a few to this site years ago after the shut down.Still love your opinion about things.

I'll never forget your posts after the Parkland murder. You more than anyone made me the anti gun person I became afterwards. 

Figures you would agree with PJR.

Two good guys who have fallen to the propaganda of the snake oil salesmen. 

Every time I read a post like this I think of the lyrics from a Jefferson Airplane song:

"You and me we keep walkin' around and we see 
All the bullshit around us 
You try and keep your mind on what's going down 
Can't help but see the rhinoceros around us"

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, noonereal said:

OMFG

God bless you

This is your standard move when you get stifled. If you're going to make simple, broad, emotional claims, please at least attempt to back it up with some meat. I think you better go back to charging the failed species windmill.

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

OMFG

God bless you

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

I'll never forget your posts after the Parkland murder. You more than anyone made me the anti gun person I became afterwards. 

Figures you would agree with PJR.

Two good guys who have fallen to the propaganda of the snake oil salesmen. 

You and your fellow liberals don't get us and don't want to get us. Yes, you are a liberal - conservatives and moderates wouldn't call us words like "stooge" when it comes to subjects like this. 

All you can say is we've "fallen for the propaganda."  Again, moderates and conservatives would not say that with this subject.   

Read my post above from 5 hours ago above this one. Points 3 and 4 sum a lot up about myself and conservatives.

What we like about Trump is he fights back against all the Democrats verbal blasts and some of the stuff that the two-faced Republicans do. Yes, fighting back, something we've wanted to see out of a Republican, but usually don't. They'd rather have the Democrats walk all over them, so they can all get along. Meanwhile, many Democrats have never wanted to get along with Republicans; whether it was Ted Kennedy, Mrs. Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Tom Daschle, Dick Gebhardt, Jerry Nadler, Chuck Schumer, or most other Democrats on Capitol Hill. They want to rip us to shreds!!!!!!!!!

And he fights for us, he doesn't try to pull fast ones. He has a better understanding of what we want than most politicians. 

Again, you like to say you're a fiscal conservative, but you are a liberal. I've heard that line too many times when I knew full well that they were liberal. At least DBP66 doesn't like to hide behind something. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PJR said:

And he fights for us, he doesn't try to pull fast ones.

WTF universe are you living in?

The man is human trash. He has NO ideology. He has no morals, he has no respect for you. 

Leave me alone with your.... (I am trying to be nice)

It's the theater of the absurd come to life. (and I though nothing could top the Sarah Palin show, man was I wrong)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

WTF universe are you living in?

The man is human trash. He has NO ideology. He has no morals, he has no respect for you. 

Leave me alone with your.... (I am trying to be nice)

It's the theater of the absurd come to life. (and I though nothing could top the Sarah Palin show, man was I wrong)

Fast ones like many other Republicans: telling the constituents what they want to hear, then doing something else. We don't care if he has no ideology: more than enough are good enough for conservatives. And he has more respect for us than most politicians. Do you think Obama cares about you?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1