The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

Just damn.  This is insane.  What's wrong with these damn animals

Mass Shooting at El Paso Walmart; Gunman ‘Started Shooting Everyone, Aisle by Aisle,’ Witness Says

The shooting started around 11 a.m. A woman named Karina said she was driving in the parking lot with her 7-year-old daughter when she saw a white man in his twenties in front of the store’s main entrance, dressed in all black and carrying a long rifle. Karina said she heard what sounded like “balloons popping” and saw the gunman shoot another man at “point-blank” range.

Miguel Rodriguez said he was was shopping for a toy for his 7-year-old son when he heard gunshots and ducked to the ground. He said a person “started shooting everyone, aisle by aisle, with rage.”

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Just damn.  This is insane.  What's wrong with these damn animals

Mass Shooting at El Paso Walmart; Gunman ‘Started Shooting Everyone, Aisle by Aisle,’ Witness Says

The shooting started around 11 a.m. A woman named Karina said she was driving in the parking lot with her 7-year-old daughter when she saw a white man in his twenties in front of the store’s main entrance, dressed in all black and carrying a long rifle. Karina said she heard what sounded like “balloons popping” and saw the gunman shoot another man at “point-blank” range.

Miguel Rodriguez said he was was shopping for a toy for his 7-year-old son when he heard gunshots and ducked to the ground. He said a person “started shooting everyone, aisle by aisle, with rage.”

Yeah, tragic.  I just checked in with my sister to make sure they were ok or near the area but fortunately they were near Ft Bliss today. (They live in las cruces and go to El Paso for weekend fun)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This is very sad. These shootings are getting f****g "old". Praying for the victims and their families. I'm grateful that your family is ok, HF.

And it happens here like no where else.  Unlike gangs that target each other.  These acts are infringed upon innocents.  And I think gangs are Terrorist.  But trousers hanging off his ass, Bandana wearing dude is not doing this B.S.  churches a well with this terrorist group. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

The prob gave up like bitches and didn’t eat lead unfortunately. 

It seems the(y) also shot people in a mall as well.  This is crazy.  Says 21 year old suspect in custody.  A lot of these dumb asses are young males.   I don't want to ride in a car with a 19-25 year old male and I damn sure don't want to be around one with a weapon unless above his left Breast pocket he has one of these on a Tab USMC, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy or USAF.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It seems the(y) also shot people in a mall as well.  This is crazy.  Says 21 year old suspect in custody.  A lot of these dumb asses are young males.   I don't want to ride in a car with a 19-25 year old male and I damn sure don't want to be around one with a weapon unless above his left Breast pocket he has one of these on a Tab USMC, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy or USAF.  

There's a pic on nbc of one of suspects. We just left Gilroy and pulled into Sunset beach so not up to date on info. 

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

There's a pic on nbc of one of suspects. We just left Gilroy and pulled into Sunset beach so not up to date on info. 

I haven't seen a suspect or know what he looks like. I just read they say it could have been multiple shooters.  Was it gang related etc.  I have no idea.  I am listening to an  American Soldier explaining how he and another hispanic guy was rescuing kids and started recording just in case he got shot.  SP4 Oakley

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/03/el-paso-texas-shooting-witness-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/el-paso-shooting-at-shoping-center/

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I haven't seen a suspect or know what he looks like. I just read they say it could have been multiple shooters.  Was it gang related etc.  I have no idea.  I am listening to an  American Soldier explaining how he and another hispanic guy was rescuing kids and started recording just in case he got shot.  SP4 Oakley

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/03/el-paso-texas-shooting-witness-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/el-paso-shooting-at-shoping-center/

The pic is a goofy looking white kid wearing ear protection. Looks like he’s a teenager with wood stock AK looking rifle. It was from Walmart video 

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

The pic is a goofy looking white kid wearing ear protection. Looks like he’s a teenager with wood stock AK looking rifle. It was from Walmart video 

That's crazy.  Not to change the subject and I have said many times I am pro-cop and I know you stand up for them alot. This happened in DFW this week.  This dumb ass needs to be fired and locked the hell up.  Check it out.  Discharging a weapon in her direction.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-woman-killed-by-police-officer-attempting-to-shoot-her-dog-083943364.html

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

open carry is causing havoc as calls from all over are coming into police from folks seeing people with guns and freaking....

how fucked up

Yes, in July 2018 I was in that mall (shopped in the Wall Mart) as I visited my niece in El Paso for two weeks. I kind of feel they way I did after 9/11 as I used to work on the 93 rd floor of Tower 1 of the World Trade Center in the late 80s through early 90s. 

• Like 1

My daughter was back to school shopping last week and there was a report of active shooter. It was false report but they locked down the mall and they hide her and other customers in back room of American Eagle at Vintage fair mall in Modesto. Ended up being a guy carrying a lawn chair in a camo case but it was day after gilroy so people were calling cops. I was pissed because our daughter didn’t call me because she thought I would’ve went there to save her and she didn’t call her mom because she’s pregnancy and didn’t want to upset her. 

Sadly, these shootings can’t be prevented... We have far to many guns in this country to ban them. All the bad guys would get guns and people would flip out if we went door to door taking guns. 

I know I don’t want to give up my guns as the bad guys will always have them and I will us them as needed. 

You have to be really fucked in the head to shoot random people. Shit, make a list and take out those you “hate” or “mad” at and that would “almost” make some sort of perverted sense....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Champa said:

Looks like a racially motivated attack the more we learn about the shooter.

Everyone will be playing politics now and the victims will soon be forgotten.

Gonna be a shit show for sure.

Where did you hear/read that it "looks like" it was racially motivated? Everything that I'm reading says that "too early to tell motive". That said, the police have a social media "statement" of some sort, allegedly authored by this guy, that was posted a few days ago. I'm guessing the guy, like all of the these others, is mentally fucked up.