The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

It's referred to as the Mexican Walmart.  Just came in from doing my yard and My Mexican Homie from Allen told me that it was a white boy from Allen his exact words.  

I will not post his other thoughts about this shooting but believe me they are biting.  They need to start taking these fucking right wing Terrorist Seriously.  They do this shit every 90 days.  No one is going to be appeasing to the  B.S. of whataboutism either.   No one murders more then 10-30 people at one time more than this particular terrorist group.   Call it what the Fuck it is and we might seriously start to deal with it. The shooting is looking like pure racism at the infancy of this investigation.  Seems that he posted anti immigration on a white racist site about Mexicans.  Paint a picture of these people as other than us and you get these actions. 

some racist website called HN is what I am hearing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I'll bet you dollars to donuts it was Trump inspired. 

Nope Mental Illness it is a 90 day Phenomenon.  From Gilroy to El Paso. 

If Ebola killed 5-20 people every 90 days in social settings we would be out in mass to stop it.  But these are treated as one offs.  It's not a good look for us Americans.  It just isn't.   I don't blame the President but he surely doesn't help quell the anger.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Just like cop killings was Obama inspired.... Correct?

I actually follow cops killed and they were not killed more under Obama.   And many on the Right did to him what the left is doing to Trump.   He took office in 2009.  Look at the numbers.   But it seems old Ronnie Reagan was big on them getting killed. 

https://nleomf.org/facts-figures/officer-deaths-by-year 

compiled by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund show that there have been an average of 135 police fatalities a year under President Obama, from 2009 to 2015, compared with 162 a year for the previous seven years, from 2002 to 2008. That’s a decline of 17 percent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I actually follow cops killed and they were not killed more under Obama.   And many on the Right did to him what the left is doing to Trump.   He took office in 2009.  Look at the numbers. 

compiled by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund show that there have been an average of 135 police fatalities a year under President Obama, from 2009 to 2015, compared with 162 a year for the previous seven years, from 2002 to 2008. That’s a decline of 17 percent.

And cops were killed at a 50 year low under Trumps first year... That wasn’t the point. It was the ridiculous statement of the clown I quoted. 

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It's referred to as the Mexican Walmart.  Just came in from doing my yard and My Mexican Homie from Allen told me that it was a white boy from Allen his exact words.  

I will not post his other thoughts about this shooting but believe me they are biting.  They need to start taking these fucking right wing Terrorist Seriously.  They do this shit every 90 days.  No one is going to be appeasing to the  B.S. of whataboutism either.   No one murders more then 10-30 people at one time more than this particular terrorist group.   Call it what the Fuck it is and we might seriously start to deal with it. The shooting is looking like pure racism at the infancy of this investigation.  Seems that he posted anti immigration on a white racist site about Mexicans.  Paint a picture of these people as other than us and you get these actions. 

some racist website called HN is what I am hearing

DD. You know I respect you, but this post is fucking inflammatory drivel. Straight up. There is NO motive identified as of yet and you post this? The dude is a nut job. Once you're a nut job, you can't be racist. White, black, brown, green...it doesn't matter. Fucked up is fucked up. 

But since we're talking conspiracy theories and all. I think it's the left who's staging this shit to make it LOOK like right wing activity. I'm not saying it is, but it's fucked up shit leftist would do just to get their way. And they want America's guns.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

And cops were killed at a 50 year low under Trumps first year... That wasn’t the point. It was the ridiculous statement of the clown I quoted. 

I know that and I said they did to Obama what the Left does to Trump.  My point is both are stupid as fuck for doing it. I hold people responsible.  But I am unapologetic in believing that Racist extremist are the biggest Terrorist threat in America.  I bet if illegal immigrants or Muslims actually did this ever 30 days there would be ICE roundups, Chants of send them back and all other radical Things.  This is not a good look for America IMHO.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Tell us how genius.... And then,  you tell us if your corrective action will work with other major issues in the US...

I wrote a response to this but decided not to post it as I do not like who I am when I respond to you as you deserve. 

My advise to you, without anger, grow the fuck up. 

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I actually follow cops killed and they were not killed more under Obama.   And many on the Right did to him what the left is doing to Trump.   He took office in 2009.  Look at the numbers.   But it seems old Ronnie Reagan was big on them getting killed. 

Just as an example when the cops were killed in Texas just after Obama’s negative comments on cops. Media and clowns like noon didn’t blame Obama. If that happened today.... It’s Trumps fault... Shits going to happen when you have 350 million people and free country...

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

DD. You know I respect you, but this post is fucking inflammatory drivel. Straight up. There is NO motive identified as of yet and you post this? The dude is a nut job. Once you're a nut job, you can't be racist. White, black, brown, green...it doesn't matter. Fucked up is fucked up. 

But since we're talking conspiracy theories and all. I think it's the left who's staging this shit to make it LOOK like right wing activity. I'm not saying it is, but it's fucked up shit leftist would do just to get their way. And they want America's guns.

I am listening to the news and posted it just as they reported it.  I have no problem with being disagreed with sir.  I never have and never will. They say there is a essay they have that he wrote.  But you don't listen to mainstream media.  Some fucking website called HN.  I guess you think I am making this up in my mind. 

• Like 2

Just now, noonereal said:

I wrote a response to this but decided not to post it as I do not like who I am when I respond to you as you deserve. 

My advise to you, without anger, grow the fuck up. 

That’s because you’re a pussy and I don’t have any respect for anything you add to any conversation. You go fuck your self liberal pussy... 

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Just as an example when the cops were killed in Texas just after Obama’s negative comments on cops. Media and clowns like noon didn’t blame Obama. If that happened today.... It’s Trumps fault... Shits going to happen when you have 350 million people and free country...

Plenty people blamed Obama and I mean plenty of them.  But I digress.  This is just sickening to me. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

But you don't listen to mainstream media.

Thank God for the main stream media. 

I have them side by side with firefighters as the Americans I most admire.

I took them for granted my entire life but in the age of TRump, I learned just how important they are. How heroic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I know that and I said they did to Obama what the Left does to Trump.  My point is both are stupid as fuck for doing it. I hold people responsible.  But I am unapologetic in believing that Racist extremist are the biggest Terrorist threat in America.  I bet if illegal immigrants or Muslims actually did this ever 30 days there would be ICE roundups, Chants of send them back and all other radical Things.  This is not a good look for America IMHO.

I agree 100%. I think anyone of any race who does anything like this, drive bys, rapes, violent crimes, etc needs a bullet in the head. Nice and quick and save taxpayers money. 

You cant take guns away from 99.9 % of law abiding citizens because a few Wack jobs commit these killings. 

I’m all for any prescreening, background checks, mental checks etc to own a fire arm. But you ain’t taking my gun when the bad guys will always have them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Thank God for the main stream media. 

I have them side by side with firefighters as the Americans I most admire.

I took them for granted my entire life but in the age of TRump, I learned just how important they are. How heroic. 

Why is it hard to believe that a young white male with an Military style weapon enters a Walmart known as the Mexican Walmart is not some how racist?  Is a fucking assault on my senses.  That's why this B.S. is not going to be stopped because of well you are just dropping driveling.  I am listening to the news and they are talking about some racist website I never heard of that he posted on.  I am off to Costco and I will be armed.  I hope it's not about immigration or racism. 

• Like 1

Because this is still early, it’s very likely that we’ll get more information about the shooter soon. We won’t link to it here, but by late afternoon on Saturday, a racist “manifesto” indicating a desire to kill immigrants and reportedly penned by the shooter began circulating on social media.

Now if you think I am making shit up you either can't read or have some other motive.  I don't only the facts.  Texas Monthly is not a Left Wing Rag either. 

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/what-we-know-mass-shooting-cielo-vista-mall-walmart-el-paso/

it’s also the fourth of the ten deadliest shootings in the country to have taken place in Texas—joining Sutherland Springs, the 1991 Luby’s Cafeteria shooting in Killeen, and the 1966 shooting at the University of Texas tower on that awful list.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You are too wrapped up into left and right, no one is carding these folks to see if they have a blue or red card.  It was motivated by hate, hate that has no specific color, religion nor party affiliation.  Seriously; how a perp votes is a non issue. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3