The Terrorist. El Paso mass shooting

DevilDog

I have never commented on this board before...but I do feel compelled to do so now. There are many reasons being put forth by all of you for this heinous and cowardly act....but from my perspective ....while they are heart-felt...You all are missing the root of the problem. The human species has shown a propensity towards violence since the beginning.More and more humans lack a fundamental understanding of how to be human and how to Co-exist with not only yourselves...but with all other Life-forms on this Planet.

There is an innate arrogance that permeates all religions regarding humans so called Dominion over Animals....Indigenous people understand this and recognize The spirit in all Living things.....but western people worship external power.....Technology is a direct extension of this.It does not exist in Nature...but it has been created to allow these humans to feel that they have a right to lord over all other life. The spirit in all Living things is the true Essence ...the true Power.....but now humans are moving away from this understanding and truth.

The practice of religion and politics are human creations designed to replace this Truth...their practice only fragments and divides.Perhaps humans evolved on this Planet...perhaps humans were gifted this Planet by other beings...either way they have shown that they are not worthy of being part of it.There must be a balance in everything,,,,,,if you Understand what Yin and Yang are then you will get this.....but today most people know more about their phones then this fundamental Truth

Don`t expect to find answers from without ...it only leads to more confusion and discord.....only with-in at the root do the solutions lie.

The Animals understand this...and they are waiting for humans to wake up.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So what do we do now? 

Pray? I believe in God whole heatedly but I also believe God wants us to use the brains he gave us to come up with a solution... 

Deflect to gun violence in another city or state to ignore the situation at hand? 

Blame it on racial statistics or some BS?

Discuss gun laws for all of 1 hour then some big NRA Meat puppet steps in to tell us that you can't take our guns... ?

Or Throw it on the back burner until it happens again? 

Im sad this shit keeps happening but it's the same cycle.... 

Always the same song and dance... 

I don't necessarily disagree. What do you reasonably and realistically propose? Not some pipe dream. I admit that I don't have an answer that question.

If you purchase an AK and drive over 600 miles from Allen to El Paso and write a racist manifesto (my Republican Govenor) called it a racist act.  And target a Wal-Mart thats known as the Mexican Wal-Mart and start murdering Mexicans.  I don't need a Hitler Salute nor Confederate flag on your vehicle to know this was a fucking racist and the Mental illness excuse is B.S.   This was a racist atrack by a Waco  Racist.   If a Black gang member walks into a white fraternity house and murders 20 white people thats a fucking racist and I don't need to wait on any damn thing to know it.  The FBI who one side now hates says Domestic Right wing groups are the most dangerous.  Stop feeling kinship to these sick ass bastard and call them what they are.  I would never defend a Marine in combat for murdering innocents because we are Marines.

It was a racist atrack by a fucking racist like Dillon Roof.  They are not hiding they are embolden.  They say proudly the President speaks for them and i can show several postings of theirs to prove it.  He killed Mexicans due to the constant dogma about illegal immigrants.

He doesn't do this to Muslims because he knows Amad will make big boom boom on his ass and retaliate.  The racist attacks blacks, Jews and now immigrants.  The 3 biggest forgivers ever born..

We've all read his damn manifesto before

I don't sugarcoat a damn thing and I'm not searching for agreement.  Every station is calling this a terroristic hate crime. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I don't necessarily disagree. What do you reasonably and realistically propose? Not some pipe dream. I admit that I don't have an answer that question.

Granted unfortunately I don't have an answer either outside of a stricter background check and mental checks before selling anyone a gun... 

But even that would only do so much... 

And after reading this butt fucks manifesto.... It's sickening to the nth degree... Most of it is hypocritical and downright sick AF... "Destroying Genetic Diversity" and all that BS... The dude was living in a delusion... 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Granted unfortunately I don't have an answer either outside of a stricter background check and mental checks before selling anyone a gun... 

But even that would only do so much... 

And after reading this butt fucks manifesto.... It's sickening to the nth degree... Most of it is hypocritical and downright sick AF... "Destroying Genetic Diversity" and all that BS... The dude was living in a delusion... 

No you must wait before jumping to conclusions.  These Mofos can write a manifesto to rival Chairman Mao's little red book and quote every supremacist literature.  Deliberately carry out said manifesto with cumning zeal and planning.  Then wait for it. He has a Mental illness.  B.S. he was a devout racist groomed and nurtured.  When Amad clicks off safe I never hear the same argument.  Or when a gang banger or some other black fuckups pour water on cops they are animals.  But now we need patience to know all the facts damn the fact 46 hispanics just got shot.   

Anyone killing another innocent from now own should be judged as a mental illness.  Remember that the next time 56 people are shot in a 4 day span in Chicago by multiple incidents

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No you must wait before jumping to conclusions.  These Mofos can write a manifesto to rival Chairman Mao's little red book and quote every supremacist literature.  Deliberately carry out said manifesto with cumning zeal and planning.  Then wait for it. He has a Menta illness.  B.S. he was a devout racist groomed and nurtured.  When Amad clicks off safe I never hear the same argument.  Or when a gang banger or some other black fuckups pour water on cops they are animals.  But now we need patience to know all the facts damn the fact 46 hispanics just got shot.   

You're right DD. BUT, any human being able to causally walk among innocent men, women, and children and blow their body to pieces, while they scream and cry in agony and not feel any reremorse, is a crazy MF'er. Sure he can see the light of right after years of reflection and incarceration, but at the instant he was pulling the trigger that mind was mentally ill.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

You're right DD. BUT, any human being able to causally walk among innocent men, women, and children and blow their body to pieces, while they scream and cry in agony and not feel any reremorse, is a crazy MF'er. Sure he can see the light of right after years of reflection and incarceration, but at the instant he was pulling the trigger his mind was mentally ill.   

Not if you see them as less than human.  And that has been the mindset of some supremacists from all over the world.  

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No you must wait before jumping to conclusions.  These Mofos can write a manifesto to rival Chairman Mao's little red book and quote every supremacist literature.  Deliberately carry out said manifesto with cumning zeal and planning.  Then wait for it. He has a Mental illness.  B.S. he was a devout racist groomed and nurtured.  When Amad clicks off safe I never hear the same argument.  Or when a gang banger or some other black fuckups pour water on cops they are animals.  But now we need patience to know all the facts damn the fact 46 hispanics just got shot.   

Anyone killing another innocent from now own should be judged as a mental illness.  Remember that the next time 56 people are shot in a 4 day span in Chicago by multiple incidents

We can go 'round and 'round on this one. I'll save us the heartache and just say that you've over simplified this in my opinion. And I disagree with your assertions and analysis of the situation. Peace, my brutha. 🙏

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

You're right DD. BUT, any human being able to causally walk among innocent men, women, and children and blow their body to pieces, while they scream and cry in agony and not feel any reremorse, is a crazy MF'er. Sure he can see the light of right after years of reflection and incarceration, but at the instant he was pulling the trigger that mind was mentally ill.   

I agree it's not what a sane person would do.  But why do others not get the same out each time.  Mentally ill and having unabashed hatred against another person, religion, or culture are not automatically one in the same in my opinion.  Though I could be wrong.  Is a little Palestinian who throws rocks at Jewish Tanks mentally ill or his hatred for what he perceives as an oppressor motivates him and vice versa.  Has any other Terrorists in America been labeled with the Mental illness tag with such rapid velocity.  If so I apologize and if not I stand by my convictions.   Is a gang banger not mentally disturbed when he drives by a home and sprays it with automatic weapons.  I saw some dumb asses douse cops with water that's not normal but I didn't hear they had mental problems.  I read they were animals and I agreed here they were fuck ups and I didn't try to create an excuse.  I am saying you can't fix a damn problem if you want admit it's a problem.  

• Like 2

Another one at 1:am this Morning in Dayton Ohio.   9 dead, 16 Injured.  The shooter killed by the Police.   Shooter described as having a Long Gun on his person.   Described as Heavy Set White Male in Black Attire.  More Mental Illness I presume.  These fucks are unhinged.   This fucking sucks shooting innocent people in line at a night club.  At least they killed this POS. 

Shooting in Dayton, Ohio, after El Paso: 9 dead, at least 16 injured at 'large scene,' police say

Multiple people were shot early Sunday in an entertainment district in Dayton, Ohio.

Terrea Little, a spokeswoman at Miami Valley Hospital, said the hospital had received 16 patients from the shooting, but had no information on their conditions.

The police were called to East Fifth Street in the city’s Oregon District shortly after 1 a.m., the local news media said. The Dayton Police Department said on Twitter that it was investigating a shooting in the area but provided no additional information.

An employee at Ned Peppers, a bar on the street, wrote in a post on Instagram that “all of our staff is safe and our hearts go out to everyone involved as we gather information.”

8 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Just read his Manifesto. It's very similar to other disenfranchised loner spree killing males who see their world threatened by others unlike themselves. He's not a total "right wing whacko" but he does toe the line pretty well. He appears somewhat reasoned and intelligent; but crazy as bat shit like all other mass killers. He uses several inflammatory catch phases of Trump. Although this fool was clearly nuts way before King Orange. My main issue with the current occupant of the White House is his daily disrespect and the dangerous language he uses to denigrate others.  Not saying this young man needed Trump to "go off"  but when the most powerful human on earth "speaks your language" that could be the final impetus for wack jobs like this guy. To me, the reading of these manifesto's, writings, post, and other written materials could give mental health experts a better understanding in how to catch these boys before they act on their deadly impulses.            

BINGO...Trump and his kind talk about this all the time at their rallies.."send her back"??...this is the same sentimant...this kid drove 6 hrs to go to El Paso because it's a mixed city with a lot of Mexicans??...and he was tired of Mexicans coming and stealing his job?!...Trump's School Logic 101....😔

I hope the fool who occupies the office of President realizes he has clowns like this kid and the van bomb guy who respond and feel empowered by his hateful speech....

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

BINGO...Trump and his kind talk about this all the time at their rallies.."send her back"??...this is the same sentimant...this kid drove 6 hrs to go to El Paso because it's a mixed city with a lot of Mexicans??...and he was tired of Mexicans coming and stealing his job?!...Trump's School Logic 101....😔

I hope the fool who occupies the office of President realizes he has clowns like this kid and the van bomb guy who respond and feel empowered by his hateful speech....

And the forum 🤡 chimes in about Trump.  Pathetic Loser.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

This shooter blames the  illegal invades from So America and praises the shooting in New Zealand of Muslims...This appears to be about immigration..The hoarders of illegals and Muslims coming in .....His manifesto lays it out...ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, sadly may cause more of these wackos...NY POST...

People are sick of illegal immigration absolutely. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Gunman co.ing to your town soon.......you sick asses that keep denying the truth.

It’s sad that We got Pieces of Shit that pray for mass shootings to happen and hope that the shooters are white so they can get on a HS football forum and brag about it

@Sportsnut What happened to He did a Stupid thing? Ohh yah I know the answer 

its fuxking shame we lost 30 people yesterday and all you can think about is the shooters skin color 

Pathetic. Actually 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s sad that We got Pieces that pray for mass shootings to happen and hope that the shooters are white so they can get on a HS football forum and brag about it

@Sportsnut What happened to He did a Stupid thing? Ohh yah I know the answer 

its fuxking shame we lost 30 people yesterday and all you can think about is the shooters skin color 

He is pure scum plain and simple.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You hide from truth. You are no better than this SOB that did the shooting. 

I tell you what is a shame and that is that this shit keeps happening and you refuse to face the truth of who is responsible. No need to blame gangs, foreign terrorist or anyone other than the domestic terrorist that is the white man and his sons.

Fact.

Oh yeah, he, like the rest are just a troubled kid with mental disorders.

FU

Sportnut the racist back at it

378CC413-58FB-47B4-8F46-A07DF12AD3B4.jpeg

• Like 1