noonereal

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

At the close of the market all indices are up

Dow is up 313 points on the day

S&P up 37

Nasdaq up 107

America trusts this President economically. The DJI May go down, but it will right itself quickly as it has done EVERY single time it goes down a little. 

The clown show loses again. (Sad trombone). 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

America trusts this President economically. The DJI May go down, but it will right itself quickly as it has done EVERY single time it goes down a little. 

As I post on here all the time always buy. The dow always goes up. It takes its losses and will bounce back. Just keep buying stocks. 

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

While Trump's overall approval rating is obviously not great, his current approval on the economy is 53-41. 

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Patriotic consumerism will ruin China forever! #madeinamerica 

The market is going to be rocky for a while, but in the end we have to deal forcefully with China.  Too many American politicians have acted as if they were in fear of them.  Always acting as if we do not want to upset them.  Kind of like the seventies and the USSR, which took on mythological powers - when they were really built on sand.

Reagan’s “the bombing begins in 5 minutes” was one of the triumphs of American foreign policy of the last 50 years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

The market is going to be rocky for a while, but in the end we have to deal forcefully with China.  Too many American politicians have acted as if they were in fear of them.  Always acting as if we do not want to upset them.  Kind of like the seventies and the USSR, which took on mythological powers - when they were really built on sand.

Reagan’s “the bombing begins in 5 minutes” was one of the triumphs of American foreign policy of the last 50 years.

You need to be reasoned and measured with China IMHO. (with everyone)

Trump does not bring this to the table. 

Like everything Trump does, it can all be done, without the show, more effectively.

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You need to be reasoned and measured with China IMHO. (with everyone)

Trump does not bring this to the table. 

Like everything Trump does, it can all be done, without the show, more effectively.

So now it's not that he can or can't do it? It's about HOW he does it? I could care less how he deals with these countries that have been prison raping us for decades. The Chinese are PRAYING that somehow the left successfully makes use of their unethical tactics to somehow bring down Trump. He's going to get re-elected and China's gonna go ….fuck. He'll "win" this tariff war. Bank on it. 

• Like 2

CNN article

The case for why stocks can go up 20%

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/06/investing/sp-500-stocks-markets-now-preview/index.html

I say this all the time

He argues that if investors take a long-term view, they'd see that the economy and corporate earnings are still expected to grow at a healthy clip. After all, interest rates, inflation and the unemployment rate all are low.

30 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

China businesses hurting so much they are taking IOUs from their clients instead of cash

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/short-on-cash-businesses-in-china-rely-on-ious%3famp

You don't know a thing about China. You should keep quiet on the topic. China will do just fine with or without US trade. They have been effectively building the basis for sustained growth with or without trade with us. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You don't know a thing about China. You should keep quiet on the topic. China will do just fine with or without US trade. They have been effectively building the basis for sustained growth with or without trade with us. 

Sure buddy. Articles disagree with you. Seems like China is hurting 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Sure buddy. Articles disagree with you. Seems like China is hurting 

Buddy? I see. Can't say I am surprised. For one that decries fake news, your new found faith in articles is noted ...

Believe what you want, but the USA will hurt as much, probably more than China, when this all plays out. 

19 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Buddy? I see. Can't say I am surprised. For one that decries fake news, your new found faith in articles is noted ...

Believe what you want, but the USA will hurt as much, probably more than China, when this all plays out. 

Sounds good. We shall see. We have the best economy in the world. China is experiencing their worst economy in 30 years. These are just facts. But have yourself a wonderful day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

You can only hope, right? Trump’s gotta eventually lose at SOMETHING damn it! How much money have you made on this Trump economy? Or do you still give Obama (and all of his business saavy🤣) all of the credit for this growth?

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It's funny when people call Fox fake news.  CNN MSNBC and that group are the most fake news around.

Absolutely astonished when I hear this. I try and watch CNN etc from time to time just to stay “balanced” and informed as best I can...jeez I can’t listen to those idiots for more than a few minutes. The blatant lies, divisiveness, and amateurish, sophomoric “reporting” coming from those outlets is absolutely unwatchable. I can only imagine how little brain power one must have to actually sit through that shit. 🤮

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Absolutely astonished when I hear this. I try and watch CNN etc from time to time just to stay “balanced” and informed as best I can...jeez I can’t listen to those idiots for more than a few minutes. The blatant lies, divisiveness, and amateurish, sophomoric “reporting” coming from those outlets is absolutely unwatchable. I can only imagine how little brain power one must have to actually sit through that shit. 🤮

Fox is getting just as bad until about 5 pm. It’s turning looney left also. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Fox is getting just as bad until about 5 pm. It’s turning looney left also. 

Yep...it is. I still like The Five (minus Juan) at 3p and Martha at 4p. But you’re right, the real news starts at 5p. Before that, not much better than MSNBC etc. The weekends on Fox are solid.