The game that shocked the world, Miami Central blows out Don Bosco 50-21

BobbySanchez

22 hours ago, Pops said:

They lost to all 3 top 1500 teams they played So what does it matter how talented they are 

no state does less with more talent than FL — how are STA’s 2nd string guys with SEC offers handling the Aquinas depth chart 

I’m sure glad that with a 30-2 D1 advantage STA has to negotiate an early start time so the kids don’t get sleepy 

This^^^

19 hours ago, The Guru said:

Ding, ding, ding.

Pops: SJB was clearly the best team.

Also Pops: But DLS would've beaten them if not for ego issues.

Pops, again: DLS should've lost to Serra.

Did not say SJB was clearly the best team — a case could be made for SJB, Allen, or btw (in that order).  Said an objective review of the season in hindsight and SJB clearly accomplished the most 

don’t know if DLS would’ve beaten them — don’t think I said that — but did say this DLS team was talented but underperformed — very STAish

19 hours ago, The Guru said:

Yeah, and Serra is garbage.

Yet somehow you're trying to claim that DLS would've beaten "clearly the best team" that year if not for ego issues?

None of this computes.

Either De La Salle was overrated because they almost lost to Serra or SJB was overrated for almost losing to *that* De La Salle team.

Serra is about 6 TDS better than Cooper City on average 

remember everything is relative 

Serra sure plays to their potential a helluva lot better than STA and is a recent CA D1 champ (which means more than most FL championships — have you ordered this year’s rings yet?)

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Pops is like that lame dad who has no moves.

He's still here, almost 10 years later, saying the same tired and refuted shit.

OK, Canes

i mean Carols Danger 

i mean Los Hurricanes 

Your game is so lame, you get lured in the first two posts any time you try to come in with a different personality 

they are all the same asshole 

17 minutes ago, Pops said:

Did not say SJB was clearly the best team — a case could be made for SJB, Allen, or btw (in that order).  Said an objective review of the season in hindsight and SJB clearly accomplished the most

23 hours ago, Pops said:

SJB was best team that year 

on paper or based on results — either way 

You said SJB was the best team that year. You were unequivocal.

Nobody has been abused more by their own quotes (and subsequent denials) than Pops. 

14 minutes ago, Pops said:

don’t know if DLS would’ve beaten them — don’t think I said that

22 hours ago, Pops said:

I think they would have beat SJB if they had come together half as well as most DLS teams but they had a lot of egos and didn’t 

I'll repeat.

Nobody gets abused more by their own quotes (and subsequent denials) than Pops.

He says things and then less than 24 hours later either can't remember saying them or denies them completely.

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You said SJB was the best team that year. You were unequivocal.

Nobody has been abused more by their own quotes (and subsequent denials) than Pops. 

“On paper or based on results”

yeah, I’m good with that 

i have always been very careful to say all 3 are deserving and I don’t know who would win head to head 

but any unbiased hindsight would select SJB

my only point about the rankings was that BTW won based on winning a game early and humans not moving 

same as JC did the year before 

btw was way more vetted that JC, though — btw did enough to earn MNC imho, and the earliest, just not the most 

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I'll repeat.

Nobody gets abused more by their own quotes (and subsequent denials) than Pops.

He says things and then less than 24 hours later either can't remember saying them or denies them completely.

Reading comprehension could be your friend 

so could context apparently 

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

my only point about the rankings was that BTW won based on winning a game early and humans not moving 

They beat Norcross, 55-0, and Central, in a #1 vs. #2 game, both in the first month of the season.

This claim has always been an attempt by you to diminish their season.

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

They beat Norcross, 55-0, and Central, in a #1 vs. #2 game, both in the first month of the season.

This claim has always been an attempt by you to diminish their season.

Compare the full schedules And there’s no comparison 

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

Compare the full schedules And there’s no comparison 

Yes, there is.

The Trinity League is being overrated in hindsight. It simply wasn't that good in 2013. Who else are you basing this on? Clovis North? A 10-3 Chandler team?

SJB only played one team that ended the season with less than 3 losses and that team should've lost to Serra according to you.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

AUGUST 23 2019 CONCORD CA SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

I have no doubt that STA will lose this game badly.  Once DLS starts to take over the lines, the wheels will fall off the STA wagon quickly and disasterously.  Nobody quits harder than STA when they get down.  14-21 will turn into 14-42 within minutes.

The only question is what yard line will DLS be taking the knee on???????

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I have no doubt that STA will lose this game badly.  Once DLS starts to take over the lines, the wheels will fall off the STA wagon quickly and disasterously.  Nobody quits harder than STA when they get down.  14-21 will turn into 14-42 within minutes.

The 5 yd line...like DBP did! Pray for the hotel rooms!🤣🤣🤣

#class

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

42-14 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Pops said:

FL has split their dozen best team into a half dozen different paths/ brackets for decades 

this is cause of biggest SOS deficit 

CA’s top dozen teams all in one bracket 

CA emphasizes playing well in December — FL emphasizes having the most transfers in August 

Different games and approaches but indicative of why CA has way more NFL coaches 

6180B102-A010-424F-B169-A6073157AFCA.gif

• Haha 3