Texas Teams...

BobbySanchez

38 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

For starters, I wouldn’t say we lost our shit, it’s fairly light convo, and you hardly ASKED a question, you made a statement and didn’t want to come off of it.  😂 

Go back and look 

“Do they though” was the first sentence in my post.

You responded first and I just went with your assessment.It wasn’t until the “you don’t live here” “your not from the south” typical California attitude nonsense that I pointed out the inconsistencies in the argument 

12 hours ago, Ararar said:

Comical 

Texas people are no different than anyone else.I know it’s makes you sleep better to tell yourself that but it just isn’t true.

Where have I said it’s a goal of any team?

I simply asked now that they have a MNC what was more important? Then y’all flew of the we different than everyone else platform lol 

no you’re not different than everyone else 

Texas people are different and take it from someone who has worked with coaches all across this country -  Texas Coaches are different compared to the vomit 🤮 in my mouth Private School Coaches around the country.

we didn’t need some bogus poll to validate the level of ball played even though they have voted our teams #1 and have voted more teams from Texas into the overall polls over the years

Do you boys need me to list the long line of State Champs that Texas Teams have beaten over the years?  Nearly ever single time it was done by team from here who did not win our state title .

quit sniffing our jocks and start enjoying some good football

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Texas people are different and take it from someone who has worked with coaches all across this country -  Texas Coaches are different compared to the vomit 🤮 in my mouth Private School Coaches around the country.

we didn’t need some bogus poll to validate the level of ball played even though they have voted our teams #1 and have voted more teams from Texas into the overall polls over the years

Do you boys need me to list the long line of State Champs that Texas Teams have beaten over the years?  Nearly ever single time it was done by team from here who did not win our state title .

quit sniffing our jocks and start enjoying some good football

con·fir·ma·tion bi·as
noun
  1. the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

They care about them once they have one.

I feel honored that I’ve hit such a nerve that you decided to waste your 6th post in 10 months on me.

You guys are hilarious 🤣 

Of course, it’s a wonderful accomplishment to have bestowed upon your school and program. 

Especially when you’re from a public school BUT no team or coach is aiming to achieve a Mythical National title at the start of a season. That’s not their intent or focus. 

I believe that’s the point trying to be made here. The goal of a Texas high school football team is to win a state championship.

26 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Of course, it’s a wonderful accomplishment to have bestowed upon your school and program. 

Especially when you’re from a public school BUT no team or coach is aiming to achieve a Mythical National title at the start of a season. That’s not their intent or focus. 

I believe that’s the point trying to be made here. The goal of a Texas high school football team is to win a state championship.

and I never said it was.I just asked a question and the everythings best in Texas crowd showed up with their nonsense

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Nearly ever single time it was done by team from here who did not win our state title .

I've debunked your state champion not losing OOS before.Your champion cant lose OOS if they never plays OOS.The only one that did was Allen and they got half a hundy hung on them by freaking Dutch Folk at home no less[of course]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Yup - Elite HS football has been confirmed and reconfirmed many times in Texas - by the bogus polls for all you Mythical loving types

🤘😜

Maybe this is why we don't care and what Texasball is expressing.  So N.S. is supposed to be fired up over winning a Mythical National Championship.  They played no one outside of Texas and their farthest trip was to the Death Star in Arlington in front of the Biggest crowd in the Nation broadcast by Fox.  N.S. National Champs by winning Texas.  That is helluva funny  🤣

They won the MNC and played not one School outside the Nation of Texas.  That is called Respect for Texas like a MOFO. 🤘

Home    Away    Neut    Win %    PF    PA       Strk
7-0         5-0         4-0    1.000     854    199    16W
Date    Opponent    Result
8/31  @ Katy (Katy, TX) (W) 35 - 21
9/7 Ridge Point (Missouri City, TX) (W) 44 - 0
9/13 @ Westfield (Houston, TX) (W) 35 - 3
9/28 @ La Porte (La Porte, TX) (W) 55 - 0
10/4 King (Houston, TX) (W) 58 - 0
10/12 Deer Park (Deer Park, TX) (W) 75 - 13
10/19 @ Sterling (Baytown, TX) (W) 63 - 3
10/26  West Brook (Beaumont, TX) (W) 56 - 7
11/3 @ Beaumont United (Beaumont, TX) (W) 63 - 0
11/9 Channelview (Channelview, TX) (W) 70 - 7
11/16 Dobie (Houston, TX) 
2018 Football State Championships - 2018 Football Conference 6A D1 (W) 56 - 19
11/23 Dickinson (Dickinson, TX)
2018 Football State Championships - 2018 Football Conference 6A D1 (W) 65 - 21
11/30 Katy (Katy, TX) 2018 Football State Championships - 2018 Football Conference 6A D1 (W) 49 - 38
12/8 Cy-Fair (Cypress, TX) 2018 Football State Championships - 2018 Football Conference 6A D1  (W) 38 - 21
12/15 Lake Travis (Austin, TX) 2018 Football State Championships - 2018 Football Conference 6A D1 (W) 51 - 10

The National Championship game 12/22
Duncanville (Duncanville, TX)
Game Details: @AT&T Stadium
2018 Football State Championships - 2018 Football Conference 6A D1Box Score
(W) 41 - 36

@Texasball look on the bright side I can say that I watched the National Champs of High School football with you and the Redskin.  Does that Mean Longview is the 2nd Best Team in the Nation?  Since we watched them win DII before this game and they only played in Texas too. You and I never left the State to watch a game all year.  But the best in America was N.S.   Texas clearly don't need OOS games to win MNC's.  That's why it's not a big deal to Texans.  😎  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ararar said:

I've debunked your state champion not losing OOS before.Your champion cant lose OOS if they never plays OOS.The only one that did was Allen and they got half a hundy hung on them by freaking Dutch Folk at home no less[of course]

Alllen is not the only state champ to play out of state.  Fact

Allen has played multiple games oos - In all years Allen’s goal is to win state 

10 hours ago, Ararar said:

2008 - KATY won state played and beat Cypress bay Fl

2009 - Katy lost in state final beat Bellevue WA

for the record KATY loss 5 times during those 2 seasons vs Texas competition