OT: Another hate crime hoax ...

NorCalRuss

25 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Another hate crime blamed on whites was actually done by a non-white.... whodathunkit

https://charlotteobserver.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/article143628879.html

Typical and not surprised at all, I bet this happens much much more than realized.   Somehow its not his fault though, some ignorant asswipe will try to blame our current President or something else that's White, lol.  Oh well, shit happens and Nor's living proof.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Wrong context and you never excuse bad behavior with with other bad behavior..

excellent

love when people think like this

BTW, my post was not excusing the guy, throw him in jail. But I can understand if a president can do this, one would think it OK for them too.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, noonereal said:

why do you always bring up Obie?

he is no part of this alternate facts universe

Because you have short term memory of the bs that went on the past 8 years. But this is the crap liberals pull. I swear you are starting to sound more and more like cajun. That's not a compliment in case you could not figure it out.

5 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Because you have short term memory of the bs that went on the past 8 years. But this is the crap liberals pull. I swear you are starting to sound more and more like cajun. That's not a compliment in case you could not figure it out.

If I sound even remotely like Cajun, you need look inward. 

When centrists sound like radicals, you may be the radical.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

An obvious spell check mistake

Hope this helps!

Of course this doesn't help.  And you don't really hope it helps.  You're just being an ass, as usual.

Your smarmy, insincere remarks are tiresome.

Do you think it's cute to add a demeaning comment at the end of every post?

I'll give you a clue - it isn't cute, it's tedious.  It just highlights how incredibly insecure you are.

And you still haven't said what a 'resowed' mind is.  It was a serious question.  I was trying to figure out what you meant.

Saying 'an obvious spellcheck mistake,' while possibly correct, provides zero useful information.

Sort of like the Microsoft help pages, except more childish.

Why not just answer the question?

Oh, almost forgot:  Hope this helps!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This is kind of a silly topic.People of all colors have committed crimes and blamed another race.What is so special about this one?

What is the reason it's bugging you? 

This wasn't just a crime being blamed on someone. It was another fake hate crime blamed on "white America-Trump". 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What is the reason it's bugging you? 

This wasn't just a crime being blamed on someone. It was another fake hate crime blamed on "white America-Trump". 

It would appear its bugging you since you made the topic.I stated my thoughts and still ask what makes this so special from the millions of other fake hate crimes through history? 

9 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Of course this doesn't help.  And you don't really hope it helps.  You're just being an ass, as usual.

Your smarmy, insincere remarks are tiresome.

Do you think it's cute to add a demeaning comment at the end of every post?

I'll give you a clue - it isn't cute, it's tedious.  It just highlights how incredibly insecure you are.

And you still haven't said what a 'resowed' mind is.  It was a serious question.  I was trying to figure out what you meant.

Saying 'an obvious spellcheck mistake,' while possibly correct, provides zero useful information.

Sort of like the Microsoft help pages, except more childish.

Why not just answer the question?

Oh, almost forgot:  Hope this helps!

interesting

I think I am not loved.

what to do? 

oh well

------------------------------------------------------------

The word was reasoned, I thought it obvious and that you were being the wise azz. Thought your question rhetorical. 

Message boards can do that. 

my apologies for for misinterpreting a valid question. 

and yes it did help...

peace out brother man!

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

This is kind of a silly topic.People of all colors have committed crimes and blamed another race.What is so special about this one?

Like so many people like to point out, this one is special because of the timing, political climate, the extreme hate toward every white person in the country, the linking all cops to white people, linking all whites to Trump and his cause, etc...  Its never a good time for any of these incidents but again this guy picked a time that couldn't be any worse.  

Again some of you think hate and racism can only happen one way.  

29 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Like so many people like to point out, this one is special because of the timing, political climate, the extreme hate toward every white person in the country, the linking all cops to white people, linking all whites to Trump and his cause, etc...  Its never a good time for any of these incidents but again this guy picked a time that couldn't be any worse.  

Again some of you think hate and racism can only happen one way.  

Thank you for your opinion on why this particular fake hate crime is special.People who hate come in all colors that's an undeniable fact and they all take advantage of the political and social climate.The only sort of uniqueness about this crime is that a American of African descent is blaming White America when historically it's been the other way around.