OT: Another hate crime hoax ...

NorCalRuss

12 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I'd say sausmann9 and Drummer61 are short-sighted, shallow, angry, wishing-it-was-1960 guys.

Yep wishing it was the good ole' days once again; I'm from the 70's but I love hearing the great times and great stories from my parents, aunts, uncles, older cousins, etc... about how great life was back then.  I loved the 70's as a kid for sure but the rest of the decades just seemed to go down hill from there. 

Short-sighted, no just very realistic and not politically correct.  Not here to please you Max or anyone else, I tell it like I see it, through my eyes, how I was raised.  Its just too fucking bad some of you were raised in shitty conditions but again not my fault nor any of my family's fault.  EVERYBODY out there has a chance to better themselves here in America, just not at my expense.  

Angry, yep you got it.  Tired of the shit-sucking scum both of this country and in this country trying to tear down something my family worked so hard to build and create.  We didn't do it so a bunch of Middle Eastern and African terrorists or whatever name you want to tag to them can come here, enjoy the fruits of OUR labor and then blow it the fuck up with you douche bags making excuses for them.,  

Your opinion is duly noted and that's your right.  Enjoy it now b/c we may not have it much longer!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Angry, yep you got it.  Tired of the shit-sucking scum both of this country and in this country trying to tear down something my family worked so hard to build and create.  We didn't do it so a bunch of Middle Eastern and African terrorists or whatever name you want to tag to them can come here, enjoy the fruits of OUR labor and then blow it the fuck up with you douche bags making excuses for them.,  

Your opinion is duly noted and that's your right.  Enjoy it now b/c we may not have it much longer!

Sounds like you could form an ISIS club too any day, maybe call it the GOP.. ....just takes a couple hotheads and some boneheads to follow.

Your opinion is noted and that's your right.  You will always have it, I'm afarid.

13 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Iam not enraged,just stating facts.....But,  because we are losing a great potential and because a city run by idiots won't do anything,any carding person might express concern.. You, have never said a word about it so maybe you should be concerned about the slaughter of blacks,by blacks,in a city run by far left Democrats, with very tough gun laws, that won't do shit...When people can't police themselves and the city that they live in won't,what's next ????  You and others may be the sideshow !!!!

I told you I'm involved in MY community, I'm about to leave now.  I can't do a damn thing about Chicago.  

Seriously, I enjoy talking with guys like you but at the end of the day you are not doing anything but giving lip service and ending every sentence with an exclamation. You remind me of the old timers I see in the coffee shop sitting around giving their views on various topics, but doing nada.

cheers

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

EVERYBODY out there has a chance to better themselves here in America,

if only this were true

also, if one goes from hunger to a pasta and potato diet but still fights off rats from the nursery it's hardly the same as going from a Honda to a BMW.  

Just sayin'. 

and yes, those that have DO owe those that do not. 

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Glad your involved in your community and I wish you well......Just don't tell kids to rely on government, be accountable and speak English correctly... ps don't wear saggy pants...

why should any child speak English? 

and BTW, I never heard any parent tell their child to rely on government so that may be unneeded advise. 

and why should they not wear baggy pants???

kids should be taught that they have a responsibility to take care of those who are in need, without judgement like the right does. You forget that. ;) 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

why should any child speak English? 

and BTW, I never heard any parent tell their child to rely on government so that may be unneeded advise. 

and why should they not wear baggy pants???

kids should be taught that they have a responsibility to take care of those who are in need, without judgement like the right does. You forget that. ;) 

Kids SHOULD be taught that they have responsibilities. But, who's there to teach these responsibilities? Most of these troubled youth are a product of children having children with NO father in the picture. At least that's what I'm seeing in my area. 

http://www.fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-consequences-of-fatherlessness/

• Like 1

Just now, LeftOnBase said:

Kids SHOULD be taught that they have responsibilities. But, who's there to teach these responsibilities? Most of these troubled youth are a product of children having children with NO father in the picture. At least that's what I'm seeing in my area. 

http://www.fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-consequences-of-fatherlessness/

good post

should read "responsibilities too"

I agree

how do we go about this? 

Big brither prorams don't make a dent as great as they are. 

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

This thread has contributions from Drummer, sausmann, and lamarfan. A disgusting group when sharing their ideas on any topic involving race.

Cool, we feel the same about your contributions  and ideas of giving away what we worked for, tolerance and acceptance to all; even the ones fleecing, killing, raping, and bombing innocent people.  Talk about disgusting!  But hey, maybe you didn't work for any of this and that's why its so easy for you and the others to give it out, you have nothing vested in it.

53 minutes ago, noonereal said:

if only this were true

also, if one goes from hunger to a pasta and potato diet but still fights off rats from the nursery it's hardly the same as going from a Honda to a BMW.  

Just sayin'. 

IT IS TRUE but again we can't help it you are toooooo stupid to figure it out.  We shouldn't have to hold your hand and walk you through everything.  That's for you to figure out.  Grow up and get motivated and you too could be somebody one day.  

54 minutes ago, noonereal said:

And see this is where you and all the other idiots lose our respect and support;  WE/I  DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT owe you or anyone else shit.  Those that have, have because they worked and EARNED it.  I'll be damned if I work for some fat fuck from the ghetto that has five kids from four different dudes.  I didn't work for that pig or her little cretins running around selling drugs, fucking up our schools, and robbing working folks.  

• Like 1

I usually stay out of these OT topics due to the extreme ignorance of most. But I will assure you there is a country with richer black people than the U.S.  Knuckleheads Bermuda is the richest country in the world for Black people.  You should learn before posting extreme ignorance. Back to ignoring the hell out of you in these topics

Bermuda's GDP was $ 91477 per-capita a year, giving BERMUDA the highest GDP per capita in the WORLD ( for comparison, United States GDP was $45759 per capita in 2007) Bermuda blacks have the highest income among all black and Majority-Black countries and dependent territories in the world (Bermuda

This must destroy your ignorant ass minds:  Though small they are living well.

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I usually stay out of these OT topics due to the extreme ignorance of most. But I will assure you there is a country with richer black people than the U.S.  Knuckleheads Bermuda is the richest country in the world for Black people.  You should learn before posting extreme ignorance. Back to ignoring the hell out of you in these topics

Bermuda's GDP was $ 91477 per-capita a year, giving BERMUDA the highest GDP per capita in the WORLD ( for comparison, United States GDP was $45759 per capita in 2007) Bermuda blacks have the highest income among all black and Majority-Black countries and dependent territories in the world (Bermuda

This must destroy your ignorant ass minds:  Though small they are living well.

Here comes the Pavlovian response......Move to Bermuda ?? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I thought that was Caj? But I won't be surprised if he did also

Both of those P.O.S did at one time.  Thus I remain from these topics.  Horsefly, Yourself, AzTEC, and Hawg do a good enough job with this ignorance. I no longer have time for it.  But I do enjoy reading how back assed they are on these subjects.  Believe me they are calling all of you all sort of Sh%T on each of their underlying posts.  Why waste time on people that have no bearing on my life?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

BACK UP WITH EXAMPLES THAT WHAT WE SAID WAS DISGUSTING ??? HOW DID YOU MEAN THAT ???

You just don't get it, Drummer. 

And I'm certainly not going to jump at your request to provide 2 examples. You've done this numerous times, and when the examples have been provided, you tuck your tail between your legs and agree that you were wrong. Way too frequently, as has been pointed out. Have some pride.

Enjoy sharing likes on your opinions with your two friends. Or, better yet, go to the gym.

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Who owns Bermuda ?? England,???? its one sq mile and those there are well spoken and polite... Nobody will migrate there as many won't be tolerated and this example may not be a great example,nowever, I never knew this.. Good info..

Believe me I know about a lot of things that you don't.  Peace I will assure you this is my last post on this.  

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Peace I will assure you this is my last post on this.  

Thank God.

You are same clown that tried to pass off an aztec slave photo as a civil war slave and when called on it by me ran for hills.

Your "opinions" come from anything you can copy and paste from someone else like the religious thread 2 weeks ago.

You are hardly missed...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Thank God.

You are same clown that tried to pass off an aztec slave photo as a civil war slave and when called on it by me ran for hills.

Your "opinions" come from anything you can copy and paste from someone else like the religious thread 2 weeks ago.

You are hardly missed...

Here is an opinion Fuck You.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Both of those P.O.S did at one time.  Thus I remain from these topics.  Horsefly, Yourself, AzTEC, and Hawg do a good enough job with this ignorance. I no longer have time for it.  But I do enjoy reading how back assed they are on these subjects.  Believe me they are calling all of you all sort of Sh%T on each of their underlying posts.  Why waste time on people that have no bearing on my life?

Well I'm not surprised.I completely understand how they each feel about non white people.