OT: Another hate crime hoax ...

NorCalRuss

Just now, thc6795 said:

OMG so because there are no white teenage girls utilizing the teen day care you believe they don't exist?

Do you not think that maybe it is a good thing that these girls are still trying to get an education?

Never mind bro. Emotion is about to take over. I don't really feel like showing my ass right now. Good day.  

I think the real question is...Why is a daycare needed at school? How did we get to this point in society?

Why is a daycare and a on campus probation office NEEDED in Longview or John Tyler ISD, and not in Southlake Carroll or Lake Travis?

Hell,  30 years ago, who would have ever thought we needed cops on school campuses? We didnt have them. Didnt need them.

It's not the color of the skin, it's the way they have been raised to think, and what they've seen around them growing up.  Ive seen more than one video where women say..."I deserve that money!! How my kids gone eat?!?" A JOB never crosses their minds.

Look at lower income families pre-1980, and today. I can remember a time when people of ALL races did whatever they could do to make a buck in order to take care of their family. Being on "assistance" used to be "shameful", even for those that had to. Now, for many, it's a family tradition.

It was called pride. Its almost gone now.

Why should I pay for others horrible life decisions??

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I think the real question is...Why is a daycare needed at school? How did we get to this point in society?

Why is a daycare and a on campus probation office NEEDED in Longview or John Tyler ISD, and not in Southlake Carroll or Lake Travis ISD?

Hell, who would have ever thought we need cops on school campuses? We didnt have them. Didnt need them.

It's not the color of the skin, it's the way they have been raised to think, and what they've seen around them growing up.  Ive seen more than one video where women say..."I deserve that money!! How my kids gone eat?!?" A JOB never crosses their minds.

Look at lower income families pre-1980, and today. I can remember a time when people of ALL races did whatever they could do to make a buck in order to take care of their family. Being on "assistance" used to be "shameful", even for those that had to. Now, for many, it's a family tradition.

It was called pride. Its almost gone now.

Why should I pay for others horrible life decisions??

I can appreciate this post a whole hell of a lot better then the other posts in this thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I have no problem with blacks and always said and still do that Peppers was and is a good ball player. I have never said, but you did, that he was thug.. Funny how you work...

Sorry sir you called in just another rapping thug who had been reprimanded time and again at DBP. In fact you said good riddance.

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I don't recall ever calling Peppers a thug... What did I say he was reprimanded for ???  Actually, Peppers from what I heard was a viable student.. I did mention that I did not care for the "Livin" business at PC, but other than that, nothing like you portrayed what I said..

Sir we will just agree to disagree? As I get older my mind seems to tell me things that might not have happened.

49 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Well founded? How? What facts has he provided? What you should have said " I also have a problem with the black race". Don't forget Drummer I was around when Peppers was a Soph and you thought he was the second coming of Jesus. Then he left mighty Bosco and he became a black thug. Funny how that works.  

FACTS???  I just told you this is in MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND DISTRICT.  what more facts do you need????????    I SEE IT FIRST HAND!!! 

• Like 1

My oldest daughter graduated from a predominantly white high school which also happens to have a child day care center.Now should I go on some anger filled rant about Becky being a nasty whore or her baby daddy Seth being a dead beat loser? I mean my facts are the same as saucey's.Point being sauces see's color first in his world apparently I see human beings so I refrain from such anger

• Like 2

And on another note,my middle child graduated from a predominantly Latino school that some would say is in a bad neighborhood....no child day care center there.So should I assume that Latino's do things the right way and white peoples don't? I mean from the post on here that's just all the evidence I need....right?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Nor I am not sure about you, but every job I have ever had I was piss tested. Why should it be different to receive government benefits? All government benefits not just unemployment? Why should deadbeats not be put in jail for supporting their children?  Finally why wouldn't you want to make sure the money you are sending to support your child is being used for your child?

I am 100% behind you on the drug testing.  Now my only question on that is what if mom tests positive for crack or meth and she gets denied benefits, what happens to the kids and their benefits?  How do you police that?  If the parent gets denied the benefits do you just give them to the kids? 

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I am 100% behind you on the drug testing.  Now my only question on that is what if mom tests positive for crack or meth and she gets denied benefits, what happens to the kids and their benefits?  How do you police that?  If the parent gets denied the benefits do you just give them to the kids? 

Those kids would be taken in a heartbeat. First try a relative then the state. The benefits will follow the child. I mean do we really want someone who is addicted to anything raising a child? As for the mother addicted to crack she should be given the opportunity to get clean as well. Something like a tuition assistance. If you get clean and stay clean your put on a payment plan. if not you stop receiving help. Man I don't know the right answers this is why I am not in politics.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Saus who are you considering the loser? The kids? They didn't ask to come into this world. So I would say yes we as a society have a responsibility to help the kids. Now the fathers I agree 100% they need to be held accountable as should the mothers. I am a single father so I feel strongly about this. I feel we are taking good steps with drug testing before any benefits are granted. Notice I said benefits not entitlement's. I applaud putting deadbeats in jail. Keep in mind men are not the only deadbeat. I agree with putting stipulations on what child support payments can and cant be used for. I know for a fact that if I went and visited my child and he was hungry yet mom had new nails and her hair done this would be a huge problem.

We have to find a way to support and educate the children. If we throw our hands in the air as you suggest, when they become a menace to society you have no one to blame but yourself.

Just my .02

Sorry one more thing. By reading your posts you seem to think or give the impression that this is only happening in the black community? This is a national problem for every race.

i respect your viewpoint but i cant get in line with child support...

It has too many unintended consequences, the main thing being taking responsibility from the female to do what's in her nature; choosing the strongest (strong meaning capable, self sustaining, mentally stable) male to procreate with

nowadays, women can choose whatever clown makes them laugh, knowing the government will force him to assume some form of financial responsibility.

I work with a lot of urban young ladies, and i see this often. They dont look for the smart kids, or the ones that will naturally provide..

if young women were forced to deal with the repercussions in a real way, I feel they'd think twice before jumping in the sack with clowns

on another note, welfare drug testing has been proven to be an ineffective,waist of money and yet another bill the middle class would have to foot

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ararar said:

And on another note,my middle child graduated from a predominantly Latino school that some would say is in a bad neighborhood....no child day care center there.So should I assume that Latino's do things the right way and white peoples don't? I mean from the post on here that's just all the evidence I need....right?

Yes. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Those kids would be taken in a heartbeat. First try a relative then the state. The benefits will follow the child. I mean do we really want someone who is addicted to anything raising a child? As for the mother addicted to crack she should be given the opportunity to get clean as well. Something like a tuition assistance. If you get clean and stay clean your put on a payment plan. if not you stop receiving help. Man I don't know the right answers this is why I am not in politics.

That in some cases that would be tough to pull the child away, but I hear ya.  No I do not think people using drugs should get any sort of welfare help.  Unless they test positive for weed then thats a different opinion.  But I wish Cali would put in place some sort of drug testing for welfare.  And about the child support money being audited, I am 100% behind that one.  I always have said that to anybody who would listen.  Luckily with my ex its not a worry as she is a great mother, but I know of other ladies who get their child support money and spend it on themselves or partying of whatever.  

6 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

i respect your viewpoint but i cant get in line with child support...

It has too many unintended consequences, the main thing being taking responsibility from the female to do what's in her nature; choosing the strongest (strong meaning capable, self sustaining, mentally stable) male to procreate with

nowadays, women can choose whatever clown makes them laugh, knowing the government will force him to assume some form of financial responsibility.

I work with a lot of urban young ladies, and i see this often. They dont look for the smart kids, or the ones that will naturally provide..

if young women were forced to deal with the repercussions in a real way, I feel they'd think twice before jumping in the sack with clowns

Bro this is not just a problem in urban area's. This happens with a lot of women everywhere. How many times do we hear nice guys finish last or women are attracted to bad boys?

• Like 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

That in some cases that would be tough to pull the child away, but I hear ya.  No I do not think people using drugs should get any sort of welfare help.  Unless they test positive for weed then thats a different opinion.  But I wish Cali would put in place some sort of drug testing for welfare.  And about the child support money being audited, I am 100% behind that one.  I always have said that to anybody who would listen.  Luckily with my ex its not a worry as she is a great mother, but I know of other ladies who get their child support money and spend it on themselves or partying of whatever.  

out of likes bro.