South Pointe (SC) 33 @ Buford 27 Final.

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

They're not a top 20 team in Cali

maxpreps had em at 21. Finished 9-3, so I wouldn't say that they're a bad team. The reason I'm looking forward to this game is because of the Cali vs Georgia "Civil War" we have going on. So, any win against a Cali opponent is a plus. 

Furthermore, if colquitt beats vista murrieta, they'll say "you were supposed to beat them." If Vista wins, the Cali guys will never let it go. Trust me on this.

28 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

maxpreps had em at 21. Finished 9-3, so I wouldn't say that they're a bad team. The reason I'm looking forward to this game is because of the Cali vs Georgia "Civil War" we have going on. So, any win against a Cali opponent is a plus. 

Furthermore, if colquitt beats vista murrieta, they'll say "you were supposed to beat them." If Vista wins, the Cali guys will never let it go. Trust me on this.

Colquitt is a top 7 team in Georgia,  they should be playing a top 10 team from Cali,  Florida,  or Texas. Anything else isn't a game anyone should be looking forward too 

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Colquitt is a top 7 team in Georgia,  they should be playing a top 7-10 team from Cali,  Florida,  or Texas. Anything else isn't a game anyone should be looking forward too 

Top 10 team*

And blame Cocoa (top 10 team in florida?) for dropping out of the game against colquitt. 

Like I said, cali and georgia isn't seeing eye to eyeright now, so there's a justified reason to look forward to that game.

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Top 10 team*

And blame Cocoa (top 10 team in florida?) for dropping out of the game against colquitt. 

Like I said, cali and georgia isn't seeing eye to eyeright now, so there's a justified reason to look forward to that game.

Cocoa isn't a top 10 team either. 

No there isn't.

Matchups where a team is gonna be favored by 17+ isn't something to look forward too 

42 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

BS. Over the past 5 years they are #8 in Cali... and #6 in SoCal. They had their worst year in recent memory last year and still played Mater Dei closer than anyone but SJB. 

We're talking about them in the present. Is Sua Craven suiting up for them? 

2016 Not a top 20 team

2015 Not a top 15 team(Lucky they didn't play in division 1. Beaten soundly by Orange Lutheran)

2014 Not a top 15 team. Beaten 37-3 by Orange Lutheran and lost to a mediocre Mission Viejo team 21-10

2013 Not a top 15 team. Lost to the two best teams they played that year. Best W was over a team not in the top 20 Norco.

You're using an average to come up with top 8, but they haven't been a top 10 team in Cali since 2012(Way to be deceiving), when Sua Craven played there. He's now in his 2nd year in the NFL

18 hours ago, steeler01 said:

They're not a top 20 team in Cali

16 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

16 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Colquitt is a top 7 team in Georgia,  they should be playing a top 10 team from Cali,  Florida,  or Texas. Anything else isn't a game anyone should be looking forward too 

Top 10 team*

Cocoa isn't a top 10 team either. 

No there isn't.

Matchups where a team is gonna be favored by 17+ isn't something to look forward too 

Hmmmm.... where you from?

CALI

15 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

!!!!! I figured !!!!! @#(*!)#&$!!!

Hahahaha! xD

On 4/10/2017 at 5:47 PM, ECHS05 said:

Gotta think last year was South Pointes best team in a while.

Notice Buford has lost in the 4A, then 5A State Title Game the last 2 years.

I read on the GAVSV, several months back, that Buford was/is denying any new students/transfers at their high school. This has been ongoing for a few years now. This was/is due to the possibility of overcrowding. They have bought more land, and I think they have "broken ground" for a new and bigger high school. I believe 100% that zero transfers had everything to do with these losses. That, and having a one-dimensional (run heavy) offense.