South Pointe (SC) 33 @ Buford 27 Final.

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Yeah but Buford isn't quite what it was a couple years ago either.   

Itll be even better.... 

John Ford brings a certain Pump it up type of coaching and kids love it thats why he got all those transfers that everybody likes to ignore at Roswell. Hell he already got 1. Aaron Mclaughlin 6'4 205 pound 8th Grader transferred to the Buford City District so he can play QB at Buford... he will undoubtedly be the #1 QB for the class of 2021. Just like Harrisson Bailey will be #1 for 2020. 

Buford is also an Open City district meaning as long as you have a ride to the school and make good grades you can go there even if you dont live in the school zone. 

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Itll be even better.... 

John Ford brings a certain Pump it up type of coaching and kids love it thats why he got all those transfers that everybody likes to ignore at Roswell. Hell he already got 1. Aaron Mclaughlin 6'4 205 pound 8th Grader transferred to the Buford City District so he can play QB at Buford... he will undoubtedly be the #1 QB for the class of 2021. Just like Harrisson Bailey will be #1 for 2020. 

Buford is also an Open City district meaning as long as you have a ride to the school and make good grades you can go there even if you dont live in the school zone. 

So GA has the best QB in 17, 18, 20 and 21? Lol. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Idk about the class of 17. But yes Trevor Lawrence is the #1 QB for 2018 Emory Jones is another GA QB he is #2 for 2018... 

2020 Harisson Bailey 6'2 180 pounds. 27 offers

2021 Aaron Mclaughlin 6'4 205 punds. 15 offers. 

Then 2019 is questionable. 

The backup QB for Trevor Lawrence, Tee Webb is a 5* QB in the class of 19 but he wont be #1. His size is his biggest setback but damn is he durable. 5'10 180 pounds. He has to my knowledge 8  big time offers

And theres another QB to watch for. 

Down in 2A Pelham HS has a 5* QB who is in the national 2020 top 5. He has 29 offers already

I swear Im not making this shit up. 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk about the class of 17. But yes Trevor Lawrence is the #1 QB for 2018 Emory Jones is another GA QB he is #2 for 2018... 

The backup QB for Trevor Lawrence, Tee Webb is a 5* QB in the class of 19 but he wont be #1. His size is his biggest setback but damn is he durable. 5'10 180 pounds. He has to my knowledge 8  big time offers

Down in 2A Pelham HS has a 5* QB who is in the national 2020 top 5. He has 29 offers already

If the Patterson kid in Pelham knew what was best for him, he would move to Moultrie.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

18, 20, and 21... as crazy as it sounds... yes.

GA had #2 in 2017, Davis Mills. 

Trevor Lawrence - 2018 (Cartersville)

Harrison Bailey - 2020 (now at Marietta)

Aaron McLaughlin - 2021 (Buford)

2029 QB Braelyn Moheim is expected to be ranked #1 in the coming years. 

Although Moheim is just entering the 1st grade, its said hes already 6'0" 195 lbs.

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Colqutt wouldn't have blown out Rome or Cartersville last season,  though I feel they could have won both games. Could see the loss to rome but not to cartersville 

Would you stop with the hating on Cartersville.

You are wrong on them. That simple.

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

Carrollton!  There you all happy lol.

Yeah...

The biggest "wtf?" In there... was Kell beating Tucker, definitely shouldnt have happened...

As far as 5A, it was mainly Rome, Buford, Stockbridge, Carrollton, & Kell. Those were 5 solid teams. And they should all 5 be the cream of the crop again this coming year... although Kell lost its HC, and youve got to wonder what that'll do. 

Of Rome, Buford, Stockbridge , and Carrollton... all 4 should be better in 2018. Theres some excellent coaches in that group... Romes John Reid, whos won state last year at Rome and won 2 at Alcoa in Tennessee. 

Buford now has John Ford, Roswells HC for their 2015 & 2016 State Runner Up teams...

And Carrollton has Sean Calhoun, one of the hottest names in GA HSFB coaching... he was the OC for Colquitts 2014 & 2015 State Championship teams before being named Carrolltons HC, and he turned a struggling (but historically good) Carrollton team and led them to the 5A Quarterfinals where they lost to Buford by a TD in his 1st season... I imagine they'll be a serious contender next year.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah...

The biggest "wtf?" In there... was Kell beating Tucker, definitely shouldnt have happened...

As far as 5A, it was mainly Rome, Buford, Stockbridge, Carrollton, & Kell. Those were 5 solid teams. And they should all 5 be the cream of the crop again this coming year... although Kell lost its HC, and youve got to wonder what that'll do. 

Of Rome, Buford, Stockbridge , and Carrollton... all 4 should be better in 2018. Theres some excellent coaches in that group... Romes John Reid, whos won state last year at Rome and won 2 at Alcoa in Tennessee. 

Buford now has John Ford, Roswells HC for their 2015 & 2016 State Runner Up teams...

And Carrollton has Sean Calhoun, one of the hottest names in GA HSFB coaching... he was the OC for Colquitts 2014 & 2015 State Championship teams before being named Carrolltons HC, and he turned a struggling (but historically good) Carrollton team and led them to the 5A Quarterfinals where they lost to Buford by a TD in his 1st season... I imagine they'll be a serious contender next year.

I would have much preferred seeing Colquitt play Carrollton rather than the other little team we got after Cocoa fell through on us.

We have a history of playing former coaches' new schools, like the Crisp County match-up. 

10 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Colqutt wouldn't have blown out Rome or Cartersville last season,  though I feel they could have won both games. Could see the loss to rome but not to cartersville 

Did you watch Cartersville at all last year? I'm a big Rome fan and know many of their players but Cartersville and Colquit would have been a terrible matchup for Rome - Buford was a perfect matchup for Rome. Rome takes away the run from Everybody! But not very strong against the pass. Cartersville would score plenty on Rome and and Rome would not have been able to keep up. 31-21 final or worse.

11 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Harrison Bailey checked in at the Elite 11 at Buford at 6'5 220.

And Justin Fields from Harrison 2018' Penn St commit just was rated a 5* and punched his ticked to the Elite 11 final down in FL last month. He checked in at 6'3 222 and ran a 4.51 and can flat spin it. He may be the best QB college player we've seen out of GA in a while when it's all said and done.

And Tee Webb is a 2020' kid and he goes at least 6'4 and about 190 now. I don't think he was 5'10 in 7th grade.