OT: Another school shooting

thc6795

Other then combat where it is more reaction then anything. I cant imagine a time where I would grab a gun point it at anyone and pull the trigger. What is wrong with people? Don't give me "it's the guns fault" Ive never bought that bullshit. CA has strict gun laws and this crap still happens. You don't blame the fork when an obese person shovels food down their gullet. Just sad man.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Other then combat where it is more reaction then anything. I cant imagine a time where I would grab a gun point it at anyone and pull the trigger. What is wrong with people? Don't give me "it's the guns fault" Ive never bought that bullshit. CA has strict gun laws and this crap still happens. You don't blame the fork when an obese person shovels food down their gullet. Just sad man.

This is the logic I try to use when explaining this to the anti-gun left. But yes, horrible and sad. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

explain to me how tough gun laws, where they are still more available than any other place in the first world, is of any meaningful value when so many other states have virtually no  meaningful laws? 

bottom line, we need one country, not 50 states. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

explain to me how tough gun laws, where they are still more available than any other place in the first world, is of any meaningful value when so many other states have virtually no  meaningful laws? 

bottom line, we need one country, not 50 states. 

Explain to me how gun laws helped Native Americans. Or the Jews in Germany or the Chinese pre communist rule.

Anyway this isn't the time nor. guns didn't kill these people some sick fuck did.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Explain to me how gun laws helped Native Americans. Or the Jews in Germany or the Chinese pre communist rule.

Anyway this isn't the time nor. guns didn't kill these people some sick fuck did.

of course its the time but I am not in the mood now. (like I just told horse in the army waste thread) 

lite posts for me the rest of the day

peace brother man

19 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Not about guns at all...What it is about is mental illness at times, as in Ct, Terrorisrs as in the same place a year ago or in Chicago where city officials and the black community can't control their kids who continue,again,with very tough gun laws to kill.  In the terror cases as Orlando too, it appears that we are letting in the wrong people...In Chicago or those that run that city can't control its residents...

Well the San Bernardino couple last names were Smith, so I guess the native americans let in the wrong people? 

• Like 2

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Iam not a rich man and don't feel that way...Oh, historically,before Christ,the rich always h MSNBChad better results than others" The class devide that you allude was really pushed and extolled but the last guy... Really was and methods in "Rules for Radicals" to do it.. noon, you have to read more history and look at the policies that various parties push for and under what guise's are they trying to achieve.. READ MORE HISTORY  and don't watch MSNBC...The Wall Street Journal editorial is a good place to start....

maybe you should read some of the neuropsychology books I read... might give you a better insight into why people say do and believe as they do... 9_9

peace brother man

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Facts in history always out perform theory, conjecture, psychology and most other things in explaining and understanding why political groups and events  manifest.. Read the history,for example, of Margerat Sanger, who founded Planned Parenthood and her Progressive party ideas.. 

who told you that? A history buff? 

There is a reason we do in depth psychology profiles of world leaders and not just read a history book. 

(which BTW made it clear Saddam Hussein was no threat to the USA, but that got buried by the oil man (Cheney))

Seems Putin did the most extensive profile ever done on Trump after his election. Barely made the news.

Trumpets don't care much about stuff like that.