Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
On2whls

Worst Thing You Did Never Got Caught

Recommended Posts

Seems like the good ole days of hi-jinx are forever past us.  I rarely hear of kids doing the stupid sort of shit that happened when I was a kid.  Anybody got anything fun to share.  If you’re scared someone’s watching, you could always relate stories of things you knew that other kids did😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, On2whls said:

Seems like the good ole days of hi-jinx are forever past us.  I rarely hear of kids doing the stupid sort of shit that happened when I was a kid.  Anybody got anything fun to share.  If you’re scared someone’s watching, you could always relate stories of things you knew that other kids did😉

I have many but I'll just throw this one out here.  

When I was around 11-12 or so, me and 3 others were on the roof of my garage at the end of the driveway.  It was a narrow driveway and as cars went by my house, you could only see the car for a split second before it went past.  We had the great idea to get our air rifle and do some car shooting.  The other 3 went first and I don't think anybody hit a car yet.  My turn and the first car we heard coming down the street I prepared for my shot.  You had to time it just right and shoot before the car was in view or the car would be long past you.  I timed it right.  I hit and shattered a cops front window to his cruiser.   Holy shit!!!  

We jumped off the roof and low crawled it into the house just moments before our block had 20 cops driving around looking for the 'sniper'.  Search lights everywhere, shining on the house and behind it and in alleys.  We kept the lights off and didn't make a sound until they gave up about 1/2 hr later.  That was one of over a dozen times that I made the Sheriffs log in the paper.  And unlike @Bormio I was lucky and never got caught.  Almost never got caught.  

Yeah I don't hear about kids doing too much shit anymore like we used to.   On average anyway.  

Surprised there are not many stories on this topic.  I know you guy's got something to share.  Spill it.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got plenty too.  As children the railroad tracks provided great fun, and profit.   We used to flatten coins, then sell them to other kids for more than their value, or trade them for objects of higher value.  

One day, one of the guys I was with  asked “wouldn’t it be cool if we could get the bars to come down at railroad crossings even when trains weren’t there”?

So we watched trains to see where they were at on the tracks when the arms came down at the crossings,  checked out the tracks and figured it out.   We had great fun messing with traffic from time to time.  

One time we decided to mess with a really busy intersection and created quite a jam, but couldn’t undo it.  Pretty soon the fuzz were at every possible route of escape, so we had no recourse but to jump into the river, hold our submerged bikes in one arm, using the other to pull ourselves unseen upriver.  

Good thing it was a hot summer day.  We raced home through the woods, changed clothes, and went to play rolly polly.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Grammar school as an alter boy...snuck in with some buddies and ate hosts and chugged the wine....sorry JC! 😞

At first I thought you were going to say that you snuck in and molested the priest.  A little host and some wine never hurt anybody.  Did you get caught?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

At first I thought you were going to say that you snuck in and molested the priest.  A little host and some wine never hurt anybody.  Did you get caught?

Lol..nope and we were humming the original Mission Impossible theme to boot!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, On2whls said:

I’ve got plenty too.  As children the railroad tracks provided great fun, and profit.   We used to flatten coins, then sell them to other kids for more than their value, or trade them for objects of higher value.  

One day, one of the guys I was with  asked “wouldn’t it be cool if we could get the bars to come down at railroad crossings even when trains weren’t there”?

So we watched trains to see where they were at on the tracks when the arms came down at the crossings,  checked out the tracks and figured it out.   We had great fun messing with traffic from time to time.  

One time we decided to mess with a really busy intersection and created quite a jam, but couldn’t undo it.  Pretty soon the fuzz were at every possible route of escape, so we had no recourse but to jump into the river, hold our submerged bikes in one arm, using the other to pull ourselves unseen upriver.  

Good thing it was a hot summer day.  We raced home through the woods, changed clothes, and went to play rolly polly.

That is funny.  And you got away with it.  Kudos!!!  How was it that nobody seen you?  Was the box to the crossings out of sight behind bushes or something?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

That is funny.  And you got away with it.  Kudos!!!  How was it that nobody seen you?  Was the box to the crossings out of sight behind bushes or something?  

The tracks ran along the river for a bit and there were wooded areas to hide in.  We were all used to swimming in the river so we knew where we could go.  It was the last time we pulled that trick.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, On2whls said:

Seems like the good ole days of hi-jinx are forever past us.  I rarely hear of kids doing the stupid sort of shit that happened when I was a kid.  Anybody got anything fun to share.  If you’re scared someone’s watching, you could always relate stories of things you knew that other kids did😉

You don’t want to know 😂

This is one I’ll have to think about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many to tell but only can think of one that will not incriminate me.  When were like 10 or 11 me and my boys were with our parents for a dinner party at Charles Schwab house and we snuck a couple of bottles upstairs and pounded them super fast so that we wouldn't get caught.  We went to this little forest behind his place and just jugged.  It was 4 of us.  And of course we did not feel it right away, but as soon as we did we could not stand up. Lol.  One of our friends had the "cool" mom and smoking hot to boot, and she told our parents that they boys wanted to go over to their place to spend the night.  She got us all in the car down by the end of the drive way near the gate, without anybody seeing us.  She didn't say much but she started swerving really fast.  For those that know the Pebble Beach forest roads they are hella curvy.  A few miles down the road we were pulled over while we all puked our brains out while she stood by and laughed.  Oh forgot to mention she had turned the heater on super high too.  She watched and said hope y'all learned your lesson.  Ahh good times. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, On2whls said:

Seems like the good ole days of hi-jinx are forever past us.  I rarely hear of kids doing the stupid sort of shit that happened when I was a kid.  Anybody got anything fun to share.  If you’re scared someone’s watching, you could always relate stories of things you knew that other kids did😉

Ur nuts absolutely crazy 😜 if you think I’m gonna come on here and self incriminate myself 

 

 

nice try @ron169 your gonna have to get more clever then that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ur nuts absolutely crazy 😜 if you think I’m gonna come on here and self incriminate myself 

 

 

nice try @ron169 your gonna have to get more clever then that 

I’ll take it on faith though, that you skitched dozens of times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Did you know sandy? Jr ? 

Know him know him like buddies? No.  But acquaintances? Yes.  He's way older than me, but was a bad ass QB back in his day. Early 80's.  Played I think at Northwestern. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Did you know sandy? Jr ? 

How do you know him?  And that they call him Sandy instead of Charles?  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

How do you know him?  And that they call him Sandy instead of Charles?  Lol

I know his smoke show ex (I’m sure he has a few) ... intimately :) 

I Met her at the ritz Carlton marina del Rey few years back at the pool with her son when she was single. 

She had this light blue bikini on ..... my God! She was getting attacked by a bunch of clowns, I just waited until they finished striking out. 

So We hit it off by the pool had some wine in the hot tub made out a bit then we dropped off her son with a friend of her’s and went to dinner that night. The after dinner activities are not  appropriate to discuss on this forum. 

Im going to SF in a few weeks to see her. Cool Conservative chick though you wouldn’t be into her lol. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Called in a false report of a gang fight on a one way street and cocktailed the cops. 

Looked like Bagdad during Shock and Awe under Bush. 

Fun like hell.

Nobody got hurt. Just a little payback for coming to our hood every time something happened to look for those that fit the description. 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I know his smoke show ex (I’m sure he has a few) ... intimately :) 

I Met her at the ritz Carlton marina del Rey few years back at the pool with her son when she was single. 

She had this light blue bikini on ..... my God! She was getting attacked by a bunch of clowns, I just waited until they finished striking out. 

So We hit it off by the pool had some wine in the hot tub made out a bit then we dropped off her son with a friend of her’s and went to dinner that night. The after dinner activities are not  appropriate to discuss on this forum. 

Im going to SF in a few weeks to see her. Cool Conservative chick though you wouldn’t be into her lol. 

 

 

 

Ha. Small world.  The Schwabs are good Catholic Liberal folk.  Great peeps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I know his smoke show ex (I’m sure he has a few) ... intimately :) 

I Met her at the ritz Carlton marina del Rey few years back at the pool with her son when she was single. 

She had this light blue bikini on ..... my God! She was getting attacked by a bunch of clowns, I just waited until they finished striking out. 

So We hit it off by the pool had some wine in the hot tub made out a bit then we dropped off her son with a friend of her’s and went to dinner that night. The after dinner activities are not  appropriate to discuss on this forum. 

Im going to SF in a few weeks to see her. Cool Conservative chick though you wouldn’t be into her lol. 

 

 

 

I hear them repub chicks are as easy as a Sunday morning, so I'm not shocked.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I got 2 things... 

I mentioned one of them before in my lesson learned thread.... 

Like I said I have maced myself before the Sunday incident. 

My senior year of HS in Chemistry  I had 5 habeneros left over from a previous escapade... 

Well we where working with Bunson burners and beakers... As well as a few harmless chemicals... Well harmless on their own anyway... 

So I got curious as most people in science do... And decided to drop all 5 habeneros in the heated beaker... Long story short... 

I cleared the entire classroom.... 

In a fit of panic a bunch of people knocked their beakers over so they never figured out it was me because I knocked mine over too... 

I got us out of chemistry class... But I basically maced the entire class and for 2 hours we all sat in the library crying,scratching and burning... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Grammar school as an alter boy...snuck in with some buddies and ate hosts and chugged the wine....sorry JC! 😞

Okay since 10 years passed and can’t get in trouble 

 

 

We had a CYO basketball tournament at Corpus Christie in HasBrock heights. We got killed but stayed for the other games and hung around, wound up playing hide and seek throughout the dark school, found a food and drink storage bin in one of the  rooms... me and my team went to town on that shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

We had a CYO basketball tournament at Corpus Christie in HasBrock heights. We got killed but stayed for the other games and hung around, wound up playing hide and seek throughout the dark school, found a food and drink storage bin in one of the  rooms... me and my team went to town on that shit

Now that’s some America’s Most Wanted shit for sure.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...