Worst Thing You Did Never Got Caught

On2whls

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

We used to ride bikes up in the Catskills..I had a Honda XR 200R 4 stoke....bad ass bike! This small town had a "police officer" that would chase us through town up to the dirt roads and we would.always lose him on the logging trails...think Rambo scene meets Rosco P. Coltrane....oh good times!!!

We used to ride atvs and dirt bikes in west Milford until the residents tried killing us by placing piano wires from trees on the paths 

• Like 1

The second thing I got away with... I got a free movie,drink,candy and free popcorn when I went to see Avengers End Game.  This lady was mad AF about something but she made a big ass scene....  Now I don't call women bitches but this lady was a raging bitch... 

Anyway... This dude decided to steal  some snacks I mean he got behind the counter fixed his self a full 6 course Movie theater meal. Somebody saw amidst the scene with Mrs.Loud and Proud... She chased his ass out the theater. But people where mad AF and started leaving because they couldn't pay to get in... 

Not ya boy.... The man who helped himself to the snack bar had placed everything on the counter instead of dropping it. 

Now stealing is beneath me... But this time I took it... All the stuff that man fixed up I gladly took it. Nobody watched me or paid attention... Got tired of waiting and walked into the Endgame movie area... 

Nobody and I mean not a soul even questioned me... Nor paid attention to me. Never caught me...

The people in the entrance area all looked so defeated and destroyed after dealing with that woman... 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Know him know him like buddies? No.  But acquaintances? Yes.  He's way older than me, but was a bad ass QB back in his day. Early 80's.  Played I think at Northwestern. 

Played against him when he was at Piedmont high. Solid QB. He did go to Northwestern and set a bunch of passing records but by the time he was sr. he was moved to 2nd string. Don't remember the reason. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2019 at 7:35 PM, On2whls said:

Seems like the good ole days of hi-jinx are forever past us.  I rarely hear of kids doing the stupid sort of shit that happened when I was a kid.  Anybody got anything fun to share.  If you’re scared someone’s watching, you could always relate stories of things you knew that other kids did😉

Done so many hard too say what was the worst. LOL. Actually most was just mischievous stuff out of boredom. My buddies and I broke into our elementary school one hot summer night just for fun. The principal drove by saw lights on and came in we ran and he yelled out one of my buddies name. We ran around the corner to a friends house and my buddy said Mr. R. saw us we have to turn ourselves in. Me and my other buddy at the same time said no, he didn't see us, he saw you. Of course my one buddy caved in and told the principal all our names. Fortunately we got off pretty light since we didn't steal anything and only broke one door lock.

Another time in jr. hs. one weekend we broke into the gym so we could play basketball because it was raining outside. Again, we got caught. Looking back, amazing I didn't turn out to be a burglar 😋 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1DayPGA said:

Done so many hard too say what was the worst. LOL. Actually most was just mischievous stuff out of boredom

1 hour ago, 1DayPGA said:

Again, we got caught. Looking back, amazing I didn't turn out to be a burglar 😋 

Yeah, seems like a lot of folks have had their mischief and usually for the same reasons.  

Getting caught is not all bad, it helps to reinforce the right direction.  

• Like 2

I built an addition for a very wealthy

I was sheet rocking & taping an addition that I built for a very rich customer in Franklin Lakes NJ.Goose Gossage & Phil Simms lived in the neighborhood.The people had 3 prize winning (West Minster dog show ) Newfoundlands.

Friday I sent a worker to pick up lunch & he took our orders on a piece of sheet rock.I told him to get me a roast beef hero or whatever.He returns & I pick up my bag & the bottom blows out with gravy all over the floor.He got me a roast beef fuck'n platter with mashed potatoes...I had car washing sized sponges & a 5gal bucket of water to clean my taping tools so I took a sponge & sopped up the gravy & forgot about it.Yes you guessed right.They went into the new area to check things out with the dogs after we left.I show up Monday & they are all concerned because one of the dogs hasn't shit in a few days & was at the vet.

The 1st thing I did was grab my sponges  hide them & replaced them with different ones that I had in my truck.Sure enough  a few days later the vet pulls my sponge out of the dogs ass or where ever & saves its life,thousands of $ later of course.

I was never questioned about any of this but if it got really bad for the dog,I would have brought up the gravy soaked sponge.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

I built an addition for a very wealthy

I was sheet rocking & taping an addition that I built for a very rich customer in Franklin Lakes NJ.Goose Gossage & Phil Simms lived in the neighborhood.The people had 3 prize winning (West Minster dog show ) Newfoundlands.

Friday I sent a worker to pick up lunch & he took our orders on a piece of sheet rock.I told him to get me a roast beef hero or whatever.He returns & I pick up my bag & the bottom blows out with gravy all over the floor.He got me a roast beef fuck'n platter with mashed potatoes...I had car washing sized sponges & a 5gal bucket of water to clean my taping tools so I took a sponge & sopped up the gravy & forgot about it.Yes you guessed right.They went into the new area to check things out with the dogs after we left.I show up Monday & they are all concerned because one of the dogs hasn't shit in a few days & was at the vet.

The 1st thing I did was grab my sponges  hide them & replaced them with different ones that I had in my truck.Sure enough  a few days later the vet pulls my sponge out of the dogs ass or where ever & saves its life,thousands of $ later of course.

I was never questioned about any of this but if it got really bad for the dog,I would have brought up the gravy soaked sponge.

Luckily the dog was okay. Folks that enter those dog shows can be pretty uptight. I love the movie Best in Show. Great spoof on

those dog owners. Fred Willard and Eugene Levy at their best. 

giphy.gif.3f597774b0c998d2bd4305683353b8da.gif