OT: REAL War Is Coming !!!!!

Rufus69

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

The Muslim dumb ass got us into this mess

No he didn't but keep up the good work of finger pointing like the true typical far right that you are. It was totally predictable that once this missile strike by Trump backfired, dumb scums like you would find a way to blame everyone but the responsible party. LOL 

Oh, and unless you have some documented proof that Obama was Muslim, I'd suggest shutting your damn mouth. Damn retard. I swear you Trumpsters are useless to this planet. 

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Uhmm yes.  For God sakes could you have imagined trump meeting anybody of importance to the US?  Me either but it happened.  Lol.  

Ha.  If Bernie were elected, North Korea would have already taken over South Korea and Japan.  Iran would own Syria and Iraq and Putin would be sipping tea in Jolly old England.

7 minutes ago, Pops said:

So something you the person most in the center of media coverage in world history left no evidence of his constant preachings?

ok gotcha

go ahead and claim whatever you'd like as the truth

honest? Honest? you are that big a liar that you have no knowledge of Trump's statements? 

and this is the mind of waste of time all nuts, lefty and right always do

It's on me, I read the first few posts, I knew this thread was garbage

enjoy your mindless hero worship

later

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

OK Guys....

We talk a lotta "merde" on this board...but I'm here to tell ya...get your ducks in a row.  Get your money outa the banks and put it in tin cans in the back yard.  Or even better...stock up on things to barter.  The little police action in the Middle East is about to feel like a practice game.

Trumpy and the Group are about to fuck up worse than you ever thought.......

Rufus>>

Uh oh. The world is going to end. Trump will cause a nuclear holocaust. Beware. Danger. LMAO. 

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

honest? Honest? you are that big a liar that you have no knowledge of Trump's statements? 

and this is the mind of waste of time all nuts, lefty and right always do

It's on me, I read the first few posts, I knew this thread was garbage

enjoy your mindless hero worship

later

So

again.....

nothing to support your baseless assertion....

i find it funny you calling me a liar for asking for a bit of proof for your baseless assertions while you continue this whole passive/ aggressive

-- "I support Trump -- he's our President"

-- daily post of what trump is doing to upset you

hypocrite

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

So

again.....

nothing to support your baseless assertion....

i find it funny you calling me a liar for asking for a bit of proof for your baseless assertions while you continue this whole passive/ aggressive

-- "I support Trump -- he's our President"

-- daily post of what trump is doing to upset you

hypocrite

OK, it's so stupid I lowered myself http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/29/donald-trump-let-russia-fight-isis-syria/

how this could be a point of contention is beyond anything 

there is something very wrong with you willing to pleasure Trump on a street corner

My post that you took issue with supported him

but no, not good enough for a loon.

you are not a dumb guy, why the bizarre hero worship?

he does not walk on water

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

OK, it's so stupid I lowered myself http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/29/donald-trump-let-russia-fight-isis-syria/

how this could be a point of contention is beyond anything 

there is something very wrong with you willing to pleasure Trump on a street corner

My post that you took issue with supported him

but no, not good enough for a loon.

you are not a dumb guy, why the bizarre hero worship?

he does not walk on water

Hardly hero worship -- I think Trump is an ass and don't think, even if we were next door neighbors, I'd want to BBQ with him

But, as a president, he is doing exactly what he needed to do, which is reverse every policy or position that Obama had and put America back into a respected leadership position

BTW, thanks for article -- I won't comment on your sources, but will say things are said in a primary campaign, different things are said in a general campaign, and then different things post election -- by everyone, republicans and dems.  Then, on top of all that, wars tend to change the landscape to a point that a leader should never feel entrenched to a decision -- whatever the plan was, changes

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Pops said:

Hardly hero worship -- I think Trump is an ass and don't think, even if we were next door neighbors, I'd want to BBQ with him

But, as a president, he is doing exactly what he needed to do, which is reverse every policy or position that Obama had and put America back into a respected leadership position

BTW, thanks for article -- I won't comment on your sources, but will say things are said in a primary campaign, different things are said in a general campaign, and then different things post election -- by everyone, republicans and dems.  Then, on top of all that, wars tend to change the landscape to a point that a leader should never feel entrenched to a decision -- whatever the plan was, changes

Dem presidential candidates don't lie. Ever.

46 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

You use the same rhetoric as the people who don't allow others,of a different  opinion,speak on campus and may be among those that would smash windows with masks on.. You defend things that in many cases appear indefensible

I don't do anything but call people out on their bullshit. Something Trumpsters appear to spew 24/7, 365. Won't ever stop either until some of you learn your damn lesson on getting facts straight.

Where's your factual documented proof that Obama is Muslim. Post a link. If not, fuck off.

26 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

I don't do anything but call people out on their bullshit. Something Trumpsters appear to spew 24/7, 365. Won't ever stop either until some of you learn your damn lesson on getting facts straight.

Where's your factual documented proof that Obama is Muslim. Post a link. If not, fuck off.

Yeah...you're super impartial. 

xD

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

xD

You're my next project

btw, I'm moving from the area very soon

i know you work nights and have small ones at home but if you're feeling thirsty, would be happy to host a beer or three before moving

goes for any of you Bay Area guys, even the ones that have said mean things to me over the years ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

You blanket all Trump supporters with an arbitrary,vile,obtuse brush that is replete with false hoods and generalities.  From now on your better served to keep it pithy and specific or otherwise your nothing more than a count jester..

Waiting for that link.