OT: REAL War Is Coming !!!!!

Rufus69

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

You got THAT right! When Trump was making his birther claims! He was asking the wrong questions! He SHOULD have ask, where did Barry and his mammy go when she downloaded him in Havaii? The answer is behind door #2! To an Indonesian madrasa where he received ALL of his grade school edumacation! THUS, his not knowing ANYTHING about US HISTORY, or how to pronounce words like Hospital CorPsman! I wonder if Barry ever found those remaining seven of the fifty seven states of the Union?>:(

Rab is on a roll.

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I get why you people hate Trump, and empathize to a degree. 

That said, this topic is silly. We're not about to have "real war," with NKA or anyone else  

Get a grip, man.

First of all...I do not HATE anyone.  I do extremely dislike Trumpy and the Group as leaders and decision makers.  None of them have MY best interests at heart.  None of them have the average American's interests at heart.  It's the old "bait & switch".  Run on certain promises and if elected...do something entirely opposite.  Not saying that it's much different than previous administrations...other than these guys are complete morons.  It's a shame when I hafta say that Jared and Ivanka are the only two sensible ones in the Group.

But now...back to the OT.  Keep sticking your head in the ground and you'll be just fine. But...you might wanna have somebody you trust be looking for a bunker.  Many analysts have said we're as close as we were in 1962.  If you're not old enough...Google it.

Rufus>>

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

First of all...I do not HATE anyone.  I do extremely dislike Trumpy and the Group as leaders and decision makers.  None of them have MY best interests at heart.  None of them have the average American's interests at heart.  It's the old "bait & switch".  Run on certain promises and if elected...do something entirely opposite.  Not saying that it's much different than previous administrations...other than these guys are complete morons.  It's a shame when I hafta say that Jared and Ivanka are the only two sensible ones in the Group.

But now...back to the OT.  Keep sticking your head in the ground and you'll be just fine. But...you might wanna have somebody you trust be looking for a bunker.  Many analysts have said we're as close as we were in 1962.  If you're not old enough...Google it.

Rufus>>

I could have sworn I heard all the nut jobs on the left talk about all the fears and world will end scenarios in a previous administration headed by the initials RR? Listening to the lunatic fringe on the left is pure entertainment. 

Boom!

As close as 62? Get a frigging clue man. We were staring down Russia. They had missiles less than 100 miles from our coast. We were using a military blockade to stop Russia a communist country from delivering materials to Cuba also a communist country. We are know where close to that. Libs just have to have reason to hate Trump. What do you think would be happening right now if Killiary was in office. Do you really think we would be any safer? Well we might be, only because the press wouldn't be pushing towards war with Russia. Frigging morons do they not realize Russia is watching and believing this stupid shit? 

President Trump has met with 4 world leaders the last 2 weeks and has done a hell of a job. He made a deal with China. He is not calling them a dollar manipulator. China in turn abstains from the UN vote on Syria. Jesus man give and take. Name one solid administration who has not changed some part of what they ran on. Again I say President Trump could bring Jesus from Heaven. We could have world peace and BBQ's and you still would all bitch.

Going back on promises? How soon we forget. You will keep your plan, you will keep your DR. I did not have the IRS investigating anyone. Syria has no more chemical weapons. They better not cross this red line. Give me a break man.   

56 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

I could have sworn I heard all the nut jobs on the left talk about all the fears and world will end scenarios in a previous administration headed by the initials RR? Listening to the lunatic fringe on the left is pure entertainment. 

Your "lunatic left" is no different than your "alt right".  

And the only issue or worry about RR starting a nuclear war...was when he was changing the channels with the remote.  His SENILITY kept the Russians at bay.  But you did worry about him...(Smile).  Thank Heavens for Nancy.

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Your "lunatic left" is no different than your "alt right".  

And the only issue or worry about RR starting a nuclear war...was when he was changing the channels with the remote.  His SENILITY kept the Russians at bay.  But you did worry about him...(Smile).  Thank Heavens for Nancy.

Rufus>>

Peace through strength dude. Something liberals will never understand.