OT: REAL War Is Coming !!!!!

Rufus69

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Boom!

As close as 62? Get a frigging clue man. We were staring down Russia. They had missiles less than 100 miles from our coast. We were using a military blockade to stop Russia a communist country from delivering materials to Cuba also a communist country. We are know where close to that. Libs just have to have reason to hate Trump. What do you think would be happening right now if Killiary was in office. Do you really think we would be any safer? Well we might be, only because the press wouldn't be pushing towards war with Russia. Frigging morons do they not realize Russia is watching and believing this stupid shit? 

President Trump has met with 4 world leaders the last 2 weeks and has done a hell of a job. He made a deal with China. He is not calling them a dollar manipulator. China in turn abstains from the UN vote on Syria. Jesus man give and take. Name one solid administration who has not changed some part of what they ran on. Again I say President Trump could bring Jesus from Heaven. We could have world peace and BBQ's and you still would all bitch.

Going back on promises? How soon we forget. You will keep your plan, you will keep your DR. I did not have the IRS investigating anyone. Syria has no more chemical weapons. They better not cross this red line. Give me a break man.   

Hard to preach about the Cuban Crisis to a guy who was actually part of it.  Albeit, limited.

And Trumpy is a moron.  An absolute freaking moron.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

First of all...I do not HATE anyone.  I do extremely dislike Trumpy and the Group as leaders and decision makers.  None of them have MY best interests at heart.  None of them have the average American's interests at heart.  It's the old "bait & switch".  Run on certain promises and if elected...do something entirely opposite.  Not saying that it's much different than previous administrations...other than these guys are complete morons.  It's a shame when I hafta say that Jared and Ivanka are the only two sensible ones in the Group.

But now...back to the OT.  Keep sticking your head in the ground and you'll be just fine. But...you might wanna have somebody you trust be looking for a bunker.  Many analysts have said we're as close as we were in 1962.  If you're not old enough...Google it.

Rufus>>

Hahaha......I would like to know when was the last time you "think" a politician had Rufus' best interests at heart and not his own pockets or the pockets of his "closest supporters."  I would love to hear this.

Just now, NYHSFAN33 said:

Hahaha......I would like to know when was the last time you "think" a politician had Rufus' best interests at heart and not his own pockets or the pockets of his "closest supporters."  I would love to hear this.

I would suppose that would be...the Mayor of South Berlin.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

9 hours ago, noonereal said:

I gave you a like for funny, not for substance. :P

We use likes to reinforce a solid take, or to acknowledge receipt of a message.  We do not allow for "qualifying " likes.

For nstance you should "like" this post for the reasons stated and to help me hit my bonus for reaching 200 likes 

Thank you in advance for your future cooperation 

-The Comish 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You going to your orchards?

Kind of

Longer story, but I'm getting an apartment in, of all places, Euless, TX for next year to facilitate the transition to the orchards

Either way, just sold my house in CA and am getting out of here -- good hs football area; horrific state taxes (about 3x CO)

Property is about 50 acres and only a few are in the orchard, but there'll be enough fruit for a serious hobby or tiny business; there's also an airfield and 1200' of shoreline w/ an 80' year-round, deep-water dock

Is a cool place and we are and will be operating some vacation rentals -- I'll give you the Jerry Carle discount, all the cider you can drink, and a free spot on a boat to try to lure a salmon, halibut, or ling cod from the waters.  I assume a guy from CO won't find the other legal inebriant novel, but just in case, the Token Herb is next door to the Chevron.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pops said:

Kind of

Longer story, but I'm getting an apartment in, of all places, Euless, TX for next year to facilitate the transition to the orchards

Either way, just sold my house in CA and am getting out of here -- good hs football area; horrific state taxes (about 3x CO)

Property is about 50 acres and only a few are in the orchard, but there'll be enough fruit for a serious hobby or tiny business; there's also an airfield and 1200' of shoreline w/ an 80' year-round, deep-water dock

Is a cool place and we are and will be operating some vacation rentals -- I'll give you the Jerry Carle discount, all the cider you can drink, and a free spot on a boat to try to lure a salmon, halibut, or ling cod from the waters.  I assume a guy from CO won't find the other legal inebriant novel, but just in case, the Token Herb is next door to the Chevron.

You will be doing vacation rentals while you'll be in Texas? Multiple homes/cabins/shelters on the 50 acres?

14 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Again I say President Trump could bring Jesus from Heaven. We could have world peace and BBQ's and you still would all bitch.

Judging purely on his pizza eating performance, I'd be willing to assume that Trump could, in fact, fuck up a BBQ.

I don't even think that's a crazy assumption.  

Trump hates BBQ.

What's next?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GloryDays said:

Judging purely on his pizza eating performance, I'd be willing to assume that Trump could, in fact, fuck up a BBQ.

I don't even think that's a crazy assumption.  

Trump hates BBQ.

What's next?

I get the feeling, Trump's eating habits are a cardiologists nightmare.

and not because he uses a folk, because of what in on the folk and how often he uses it. 

23 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Peace through strength dude. Something liberals will never understand.

Peace through strength is something that the alt-right religious lunatics don't completely understand.  The principle is somewhat sound...as long as you have REASONABLE people making the decisions on both sides.  That may not be the case in today's environment.  People like King Jong Un and Trumpy the Clown think a nuclear conflict is winnable.  Which is where your peace through strength theory dissipates.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Peace through strength is something that the alt-right religious lunatics don't completely understand.  The principle is somewhat sound...as long as you have REASONABLE people making the decisions on both sides.  That may not be the case in today's environment.  People like King Jong Un and Trumpy the Clown think a nuclear conflict is winnable.  Which is where your peace through strength theory dissipates.

Rufus>>

History tells us there will never truly be peace.....just calmer periods.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Well then go find a bunker and chill for a while.

12 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Well then go find a bunker and chill for a while.

Amigo, ain't many people more chill than me....(Smile).  I'm old.  I've pretty much lived my life.

I'm just concerned for the rest of you.

Edit:  But not surprisingly...I do know of a little place where one might hold up for a decade or three.  

Rufus>>

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo, ain't many people more chill than me....(Smile).  I'm old.  I've pretty much lived my life.

I'm just concerned for the rest of you.

Edit:  But not surprisingly...I do know of a little place where one might hold up for a decade or three.  

Rufus>>

Ok. If I need that place I'll send out a PM.

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

I get the feeling, Trump's eating habits are a cardiologists nightmare.

and not because he uses a folk, because of what in on the folk and how often he uses it. 

But didnt he say he was in perfect shape? That he was the same weight as he was in high school?  You know, when he was the best baseball player in New York.