−623.34 (2.37%)

noonereal

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You are the only one that disputes the bet everyone else is calling you out daily. Do the math jackass. Oh wait if you're as bad at math as you are at grammar then you're at a disadvantage. Happy fishing...moron!

everyone else??...you mean Troll is talking out of his ass?...is that the "everyone" you're talking about mam?...the math??...1 vs. 1 ???..and what was the bet about since you post about it everyday??...you have no clue....🤡..I'll try and catch a sucker tomorrow and I'll call it Ironmam..😉

1 hour ago, Troll said:

how may times are you going to ignore the words EMPLOYEES and their superiors were notified.<<<that describes the process, continue reading, that describes the person...it is correct as written, and only one accuser is reported on record. You think the FBI is going to open an investigation based on one persons allegation??..LOL..<<YES... did you know that is actually their job, and they would be negligent otherwise? Besides that, ongoing investigations into DB started under O's administration .and a  "disgruntled" one at that according to you??<<<actually not according to me...according to her own lawsuit against the 3rd bank in a row to fire her...please stop.<<<truth hurt? Maybe if you say 'uncle' 🤣

..lol..bullshit "flagged accounts"...says you?...I trust the computers over you Ronnie...<<Awesome ....please point to ANY reference of a computer here showing anything... Saying they are used by DB does NOT say they flagged anything here....

.months ago??...the article was written 3 months ago?<<YES it is old news..and the House Dems are actively investigating Duetsch bank<<<can you show any investigation against a person?  a bank paying a fine would mean very little...BTW: hoping for some other person to be caught up in a net where they are not the target is called FISHING....and I hear you are a pro at that 🤣  

4+5+6= you need to retire from the bench Judge Judy...you're losing it...🤡 

giphy.gif

...ask GSB...he LOST the bet..not me...😉

🤡

your pretzel act has grown too tiresome for me Judy...you make no sense anymore.."going for the truth"??...stop trying to make one up...how's that for a start??...🤡

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

everyone else??...you mean Troll is talking out of his ass?...is that the "everyone" you're talking about mam?...the math??...1 vs. 1 ???..and what was the bet about since you post about it everyday??...you have no clue....🤡..I'll try and catch a sucker tomorrow and I'll call it Ironmam..😉

No you fucking tuna captain he means EVERYONE else.  You're a fucking Welch with no honor. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

your pretzel act has grown too tiresome for me Judy...you make no sense anymore.."going for the truth"??...stop trying to make one up...how's that for a start??...🤡

Whether you "won or lost" a bet means nothing to me....truth is you made unproven accusations  here (when pressed on the betting episode) and consistently stuck to June's "bank investigation" as offering proof to the board that you "won"...something

Now as you have shown nothing else, and just going by what you have presented, it is evident that you do not even comprehend what you have claimed in the past.  

You can win a bet with something else, but not with what you have argued here....

You may have already settled your bet with GSB, but have not shown that either.

So all you have here are accusations, and dancing, some pretzel twists, and a claimed win....

You can easily point to where or how you won any bet if you think you did, but refuse that simple explanation in favor of being flippant.

So you get from the whole board what you get....

Pretty simple stuff.... cheers!

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

No you fucking tuna captain he means EVERYONE else.  You're a fucking Welch with no honor. 

and how did i forget about you Tex??....so you are part of "everybody" now??...so "everybody" is you, Ironmam and Judge Judy....and none of you know what the bety was about...so you're f *in moron weighing in on something you have NO knowledge of...just like Ironmam...

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Curlyson has brought much dishonor to she/herself.

if you knew what the bet was about you may make some sense mam...but sense you and "everybody" else is talking out of their ass you're making a fool of yourself once agian mam...don't you get tired of being the board clown??..

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

and how did i forget about you Tex??....so you are part of "everybody" now??...so "everybody" is you, Ironmam and Jude Judy....and none of you know what the bety was about...so you're f *in moron weighing in on something you have NO knowledge of...just like Ironmam…

You could always explain to the board the actual wording of the bet..(wording can make a huge difference)

...and prove your case

but you won't 

you must enjoy your daily pretzel dance....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

...2 of the 3 stooges are up and at em' today!!...why don't you 2 clowns debate amongest yourselfs about the bet you know nothing about....hopefully Tex will chime in and "everybody" can voice their meaningless opinion...going fishing...then to shooting the x-bow...have a good day jerking eack other off about the "bet"...

• Haha 1

Whether you "won or lost" a bet means nothing to me...truth is you made unproven accusations  here (when pressed on the betting episode) and consistently stuck to June's "bank investigation" as offering proof to the board that you "won"...something

Now as you have shown nothing else, and just going by what you have presented, it is evident that you do not even comprehend what you have claimed in the past.  

You can win a bet with something else, but not with what you have argued here....

You may have already settled your bet with GSB, but have not shown that either.

So all you have here are accusations, and dancing, some pretzel twists, and a claimed win....

You can easily point to where or how you won any bet if you think you did, but refuse that simple explanation in favor of being flippant.

So you get from the whole board what you get....

Pretty simple stuff.... cheers!

....Your first sentence is bullshit Ronnie and you know it...you're obsessed with this bet if you ask me and you love playing Jude Judy....we discussed the "flagged" accounts a while ago and yesterday you play dumb as if we didn't go down that road already??...now you're hanging your hat on a theory that only one person noted irregularities when the first article I posted and the one just posted say employees...and the accounts the computers flagged were "bullshit"?...obviously there is no talking sense with you over this...I know Ironmam and Tex get all excited when you try and make senseless points about a bet you know nothing about...so keep the other 2 stooges entertained if you must...

49 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

....Your first sentence is bullshit Ronnie and you know it...you're obsessed with this bet if you ask me and you love playing Jude Judy....we discussed the "flagged" accounts a while ago and yesterday you play dumb as if we didn't go down that road already??...now you're hanging your hat on a theory that only one person noted irregularities when the first article I posted and the one just posted say employees...and the accounts the computers flagged were "bullshit"?...obviously there is no talking sense with you over this...I know Ironmam and Tex get all excited when you try and make senseless points about a bet you know nothing about...so keep the other 2 stooges entertained if you must...

I'm not obsessed with it, it's merely a running topic on this board....

I only jumped in when you claimed a win... while many on the board claimed you welched...

Yes, I need to judge for myself...so I asked YOU (the source) for clarification/explanation.

Go ahead and look back 

Now I've seen you always avoid disclosing the actual bets wording at all costs, and while your pointed to "proof of win" propaganda newspaper article is nice, you display a very apparent lack of reading comprehension and describe it as even more slanted than it is written...

You may have won and you may have lost.  But as your only explanation, what you have presented is nothing but a memorialized accusation.

Unsubstantiated accusation, may win some fancily worded bet for sure.....but not in my book...

Cheers !

giphy.gif

PS: Yes you also claimed "computer flagging" and I needed to explain to you what that even means....but on closer review, you have no evidence at all of any 'computer' flagging in this case (as pertaining to anyone).  .....got any???  

In fact your offering (the disgruntled lawsuit against the bank) implies as part of the complaint, that certain accounts were NOT being flagged....(for the person who believes computers over a person's opinion 🤣)....but you must have an explanation for that one too.... right???   

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...2 of the 3 stooges are up and at em' today!!...why don't you 2 clowns debate amongest yourselfs about the bet you know nothing about....hopefully Tex will chime in and "everybody" can voice their meaningless opinion...going fishing...then to shooting the x-bow...have a good day jerking eack other off about the "bet"...

The fish are safe... they are the ones "fishing".

Never seen another man so obsessed about other men jerking off?  Is this your attempt at being flirtatious? 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You sent me a lock of your hair? Ankle grabber!

...a long time ago mam...when you asked for it, when you first became obsessed with my hair...I figured that would shut you up and you can think of my hair every night when you're falling asleep....🤡..maybe you should keep it where you keep your pom-poms instead of under your pillow??...😉

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

...a long time ago mam...when you asked for it, when you first became obsessed with my hair...I figured that would shut you up and you can think of my hair every night when you're falling asleep....🤡..maybe you should keep it where you keep your pom-poms instead of under your pillow??...😉

Seek help ASAP...you'll need it anyway when 2020 rolls around champ.

• Haha 1