Our Commander in Chief just said the US dollar was getting 'too strong'

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

When the $ is too strong, our manufacturing companies struggle to sell products over seas, and tourism to USA declines also keeping $$ out of US companies.  Don't be a dumbsh*t

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

When the $ is too strong, our manufacturing companies struggle to sell products over seas, and tourism to USA declines also keeping $$ out of US companies.  Don't be a dumbsh*t

Says the dumbshit that obviously supports weakening American's buying power...as Trump's stupid comment indeed did....smh

this does helps businesses, but not as much as it hurts the average American 

I don't think you're calling bluff... I think you seriously don't  know ... and for solace, you'd try to give me a litmus test....

lol...smh...no

let me give you a simple homework assignment instead....

google 'how a strong dollars helps US consumers'

that way you won't have to ask dumb ass questions 

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Yes

I don't think you have any answer.

Bluff called.

Show yo hand man

Well sir....I'm an average American.  So I buy foreign.  When I convert my STRONG dollar into pesos...I'm RICH.  I can buy a ton of tequila in Cancun.  Not so much after Trumpy's comments.

Rufus>>

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I don't think you're calling bluff... I think you seriously don't  know ... and for solace, you'd try to give me a litmus test....

lol...smh...no

let me give you a simple homework assignment instead....

google 'how a strong dollars helps US consumers'

that way you won't have to ask dumb ass questions 

LOL  Just like I thought.....Clueless.

Since you already had to google "how a strong $ hurts americans, report back to us

12 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL  Just like I thought.....Clueless.

Since you already had to google "how a strong $ hurts americans, report back to us

Smh... just like I thought, the gesture went right over your head...

even if if I didn't know.... I could have easily went and got information online to quickly answer your question... making the fact that you even called my bluff silly....that's why I brought up google

whats even more telling, is most of these articles echo what I said earlier, before you called yourself calling my bluff: strong dollars helps consumers, can be harmful to business

but even with all that said... you still don't get it... do you?

go to sleep man

**I'm here to debate opinions and viewpoints... not simple facts you can easily lookup

5 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Smh... just like I thought, the gesture went right over your head...

even if if I didn't know.... I could have easily went and got information online to quickly answer your question... making the fact that you even called my bluff silly....that's why I brought up google

whats even more telling, is most of these articles echo what I said earlier, before you called yourself calling my bluff: strong dollars helps consumers, can be harmful to business

but even with all that said... you still don't get it... do you?

go to sleep man

**I'm here to debate opinions and viewpoints... not simple facts you can easily lookup

Here is a suggestion.  Stay out of the big boy topics.  

Also, an honorable person would not cheat and Google the topic.  

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Also, an honorable person would not cheat and Google the topic.  

That is correct.  We expect gentleman's behavior here on the Prepgridiron boards. We expect our members to post with integrity and to not use cheat sheets when challenged on a topic

Thank you in advance.

-The Comish

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well sir....I'm an average American.  So I buy foreign.  When I convert my STRONG dollar into pesos...I'm RICH.  I can buy a ton of tequila in Cancun.  Not so much after Trumpy's comments.

Rufus>>

Meester Rufus I Like yu beeg Amereca dollar.  I sell yu mi Patron Gold.  You say yes? No? I hav m-80 for 4 of July, no?  

Trump has different opinions today than what he ran on.  Has medical care been mentioned in the last several weeks?  Taxes?  The border wall? Jobs?   No, we're talking about North Korea and Syria also, all day long a new obsession with Russia (where Trump still cannot criticize Putin). Scary stuff.  For those of you who voted for Trump what exactly did you vote for?  Today Trump likes the UN and NATO.  When he ran he had a different opinion.

I have never seen any politician change so much.  And, he hasn't been in office 100 days yet.  

Just now, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Come on now... that was just silly ...I mean in some level even you have to know that

You are being crushed

its apparent that you are oblivious at every level

what trump said is actually helpful and you are presenting it as the daily outrage because you don't understand 

13 minutes ago, concha said:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/051415/pros-cons-strong-dollar.asp

There is an argument for the dollar being too strong.

Doing a drive-by on Trump for making the defensible comment simply reveals continuing post-election butthurt.

Nailed it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/051415/pros-cons-strong-dollar.asp

There is an argument for the dollar being too strong.

Doing a drive-by on Trump for making the defensible comment simply reveals continuing post-election butthurt.

No butt hurt..... I've just never experienced a President making such a statement about the dollar .... especially when foreign governments are working harder in the last ten years than ever before to undermine it's future as the world's reserve currency